Ricky Martin Is Really Gay

Jezabel

Postby Jezabel » Fri Nov 08, 2002 11:48 am

I think you're right Rafa, and I hope everything will be revealed to the fans, they have the right to know the truth about RM.

SparkleUK

Postby SparkleUK » Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:16 pm

You know Jezabel I think you are malicious and nasty. If you think ricky is gay then at least have the balls to admit on Rickyfan.

There is NO evidence to say Ricky is gay, if there were then he would have been outed by now.

iheartyouall

Postby iheartyouall » Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:16 pm

You are very right sparkle,
Its always the same thing over and over again some sour grape non ricky fan starts this garbage up and claims to have proof yet they never show the proof and they never will.and to the real fans of his his sexual oreintaion does not matter. if he is why does he lie about it ?
because look at what people and the media do to him already.as far as jezabel is concerned - her posts just goes to show you what kind of
people really are running the rickyfan forum.

SparkleUK

Postby SparkleUK » Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:59 pm

Even if Ricky were Gay, I would not Care. He would still be the lovable caring, sweet Ricky as always. But Jezabel's posts about Ricky both here and at another message board are extremley negative towards Ricky and it makes me wonder if she reall is a fan and not just some loser messing about. There are many gay men in showbiz, still in the "closet" publicly, but they never get the kind of persecution Ricky does. I could name three Gay male popstars on here, except they hide it by "dating" famous women. But I won't because I don't want them to go through what Ricky does.

rinoa

Postby rinoa » Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:23 pm

You know I'm very sad. :cry: I posted many wonderful things here. Interviews, articles, news, songs' lyrics which all show Ricky's adorable personality, wonderful music and charity works. But unfortunately most of them who came here read only these and posted only to these nasty topics. Why care for these stupid allegation everybody than those beautiful things what Ricky did? Why? :shrug:

fuegodelamante

Postby fuegodelamante » Fri Nov 08, 2002 8:15 pm

I feel that the way the papparazzi are that if there was proof we would have seen it by now. Pictures like what are suggested would bring a lot of money to the person that has them. If this person wants revenge, then the pics would have surfaced very fast. I personally wish Ricky would just say one way since I would like him no matter which way he swings.

magdalena00

Postby magdalena00 » Mon Nov 11, 2002 1:29 pm

Rafa,Rafa are you the same person as Sam301?
You must be,the style and the substance of your post are the same!

So let me repeat what I've already said in the previous post!

You must be a jealous,malevolent,weak person!
Rejected many times in your life by many people!
Go home,close yourself in the darkest possible room and start thinking about the fact that's you who is in love with cute Samuel or most probably with Ricky!
Are you?
Come on and admitt it!

And just to let you know - we love Ricky regardless his sexual preferences!
We follow him and love him because of his personality and artistic qualities!

MrsEJMM

Postby MrsEJMM » Wed Nov 20, 2002 9:16 pm

Wow! I like the pics of Sammuel. He is a blonde Puerto Rican?

Ricky is a singer to me and most of his fans not our lover!!! :D :rolleyes: B) :P

Bolero

Postby Bolero » Sat Nov 23, 2002 7:53 am

Ricky gay?
Once upon a time there was a lion so ferocious that he ate a bull. He felt so great that he roared. A hunter heard him roar and shot him.
MORAL: If you are full of bull, keep your mouth shut.

ALICEinthemirror

Postby ALICEinthemirror » Fri Jan 17, 2003 5:00 am

And just to let you know - we love Ricky regardless his sexual preferences!
We follow him and love him because of his personality and artistic qualities!

PRBella

Postby PRBella » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:27 am

Will you all just GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: This is the biggest bunch of CRAP I have ever seen!!!!!!!! NEXT!!!!!!!!!

MrsEJMM

Postby MrsEJMM » Fri Jan 17, 2003 6:47 pm

Don't pick on someone because they do not talk about Ricky and gay on some boards!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

On most of the boads you are not allowed to say that(the word gay) or your post will be deleted. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Here anything goes!! Wepa! :rolleyes: B) B) B)

Like I said, "Ricky is my favorite singer, not my lover!!" :D ;)

Joey29547

Postby Joey29547 » Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:44 pm

If you want to know more information about this you can read: orgulloboricua.net/artecultura/musica/http://www.orgulloboricua.net/artecultura/musica/

If you need pictures of Samuel Beniquez, you can check the following addresses: http://imperial-music.com/Frame7.htmlhttp://imperial-music.com/Frame7.html or imperial-music.comhttp://www.imperial-music.com

cosiclinton

Postby cosiclinton » Sat Apr 26, 2003 4:19 pm

Es cierto.

Wowflash18

Postby Wowflash18 » Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:08 pm

I don´t know if it is true, but if is i wish they can be happy.

maryann_lala100

Postby maryann_lala100 » Sat May 10, 2003 7:57 pm

Yes, i think this is true. Ricky and Samuel are boyfriends, lovers or whatever. But i am a fan, that´s all.

Mike

Postby Mike » Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:45 am

I have evidence,

As all here, i want to report that I work in La Quinta Inn in Manhattan, New York and I have found something extraordinarily curious. Apparently here it is lodging the boyfriend of Ricky Martin, because since did the Check-In, Ricky Martin has not left to call him by telephone at hotel and refers him as "my baby". It calls approximately ten to fifteen times at day. If you desire to investigate on it that I am commenting them, the rooms of the pretty boy is the numbers 501 and 505 of La Quinta Inn in the 32 Street, among the Fifth Ave and the Sixth Avenue.

The young boy is of hair curl and blond as an angel, tall, thin, blue eyes and according to the registrations of the hotel his name is Samuel Beniquez. Gentlemen and ladies, I cannot believe that boy be gay. When he arrived here, he was seen very varonil. And up to now it is seen extraordinarily varonil. In truth when Ricky Martin began to call, it could not believe. Ricky Martin calling a so handsome boy. So, i write them because only wanted to express this. On the one hand I feel disappointed that Ricky be gay, but by another side I feel happy to receive its calls although be to speak with his boyfriend.

He is now in the hotel and he will stay here to August 18. If you desire to verify if this information is true, can call to La Quinta Inn at the telephone number 212-737-1600

Mrs. Ricky Martin

Postby Mrs. Ricky Martin » Sun Sep 07, 2003 5:00 pm

"Ignore the ignorant"

They don't have any proof...he's never ever said ANYTHING about this topic...and there is NO proof. Keep living his life....you won't get far.... :rolleyes:

Return to “Ricky Martin”