Message From Ricky

rinoa

Postby rinoa » Wed Dec 25, 2002 4:31 am

I'm a member of the RMIFC, Puerto Rico, yesterday the latest newsletter came. I thought I'd share for you the message from Ricky!

Dear friends,
First of all, I want to personally thank each and everyone of you, from all over the world, for your enduring, unconditional and loyal support, especially during the past 18 months, when I took some much needed time off. I have always remembered you and still cherish the many wonderful moments we have shared. I also started working on other things and had the privilege of living some very emotional, intense personal experiences in many countries, which I hope,will be evident to some degree in my future works.

Meanwhile, as many of us celebrate a yearly holiday season, I sincerely hope that we get a chance to reflect on all our blessings, affirm our best traditions, and above all, strengthen our faith for a better world. This is also a good time to start focusing on our personal and collective goals, and I plan to put my best effort in creating some wonderful music for you.
Happy Holidays!
Ricky Martin

It's just wonderful. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Ricky. I will love you forever. :birthday: :smlove:

realtime

Postby realtime » Mon Jan 13, 2003 10:57 am

Wonderful message. :kiss2:

MrsEJMM

Postby MrsEJMM » Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:16 pm

That was cool! I appreciated it a lot! Thanks Ricky!!!! :) :) :) :)

Return to “Ricky Martin”