Ricky Has A Real Boyfriend

nilsilla

Postby nilsilla » Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:40 pm

Yes, thats right!

The boyfriend of Ricky Martin, Samuel Beniquez (a young puertorican entrepreneur) was with Ricky on the Copacabana's. Also, the boyfriend of Ricky Martin stay on Best Western President Hotel in New York from December 17 to December 20. From this date he stay in New York with Ricky Martin.

I and various guys from the puertorican gay community are following the live and life of Ricky and Samuel to discover the thruth.

Remember that on November 1, 2002 - A blind item in the New York Post asks, "Which mucho handsome pop star - who refuses to answer when asked about his predilections - has a not-so-new boyfriend in the record business? The gay community in San Juan whispers that it's been going on for a year and a half and some are impatient for the hypocrisy to end."

We are see it all the time, all the time, all the time. The reality is that Ricky Martin and Samuel Beniquez are real boyfriends. Samuel Beniquez is the President of a puertorican record label named Black Dot Records. Maybe this blonde guy, Samuel Beniquez, will be with Ricky (joint or separately) at the Grammy Awards and party.

I will love to hear Ricky or Samuel some day saying the truth.

B)

rinoa

Postby rinoa » Mon Jan 13, 2003 1:55 am

Elegem van már ebbõl a sok idiótából, akik mind ugyanazt a nótát fújják anélkül, hogy bizonyítani tudnák az állításukat. Valaki bizonyítson is végre, mutasson néhány képet, ami egyértelmûen igazolja az állításukat, vagy fogják be a pofájukat és kotródjank el innen. :angry:
Ricky akkor is a legjobb, és õk a kisujjáig sem érnek fel.

realtime

Postby realtime » Mon Jan 13, 2003 10:18 am

I totally agree with you Rinoa. This characterless ppl are very jealous because he's so talented, successful and he has millions fans who are love him so much. And you are right, no doubt he is the best. I will love him forever no matter what this ppl say. :smlove:

maydalena

Postby maydalena » Mon Jan 13, 2003 3:14 pm

What really matters for us is HIS MUSIC not whom he likes or dislikes!

MrsEJMM

Postby MrsEJMM » Tue Jan 14, 2003 6:25 pm

I have heard of this man and Ricky before and have seen a pic of him. I understand how you feel as a gay man. It does seem that Ricky is ashamed of what he is or is not. But that is his buisness.******He is a star.****** Do you remember any problems that you had when you came out of the closet? I have known gay young men who have comitted suicide because of how they were treated after family found out about their being gay. I have know alot of gay men personally and it is up to them who they want to talk to about it. Ricky is hot now! Maybe he is waiting for his mother to pass away because she would die if she knew!

ALICEinthemirror

Postby ALICEinthemirror » Wed Jan 15, 2003 12:21 pm

When he was with Rebecca was his girlfriend
And Rebecca spent her holidays with Luis Miguel,
from 24D to New Year.
So she wasn't. she was a friend only.
Then Ricky go with this man,
and now is gay.

(?????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿)

I think is more posible to be the man.
But do you think of Ricky having a serious relationship?
any relation in the closet finish in the edge, in anything.
so dont worry... girls
he will be back to his orgies of men
(I know he had with Mottola in summer 99) ah!
and with girls in the videos... whisperin heterosexual secrets
TO make money from all of you
ignorant fans. He is fake. He told that.
"If you want to idealize, idealize me"
But in his pedestal he has himself
Not one of all of you.
Money, thats all
the dream

He can do what he wants
Till God put some BIG STOP (JJJ)

And Tommy is out of Sony now..
uuuhh! crossover out.
Who's gonna help him
HIs boyfriend?

Dreamers......... keep dreaming

PRBella

Postby PRBella » Wed Jan 15, 2003 11:05 pm

Gossip!!!!!! Do people understand the word GOSSIP!!!!!! :angry: :angry: NEXT.................

dana

Postby dana » Thu Jan 16, 2003 9:46 am

Well, I don't want to awake the argument we all hate to have, so I won't.

BUT, even if this is true (I am not saying it's not, nor am I saying it's a lie), I don't really give a damn. I don't think we should keep our noses in to the gender of the person Ricky sleeps with. Let him live his own life. Are we fans cuz of his music, or cuz he has a sexy butt? Let's get real. Music is first, and stop arguing about it.

Though, I do see why some may a bit disappointed... LMAO! :D

ALICEinthemirror

Postby ALICEinthemirror » Fri Jan 17, 2003 4:39 am

But his MUSIC IS MADe froM HIS FEELINGS
and if his feelings go for that man
the only thing we have to do is
to change the key she by he
and we have all the truth in our hands

But even, I dont think that Ricky
if he will say that he is gay
he will continue to sell his music like
he is doing now
Because I like his music
I have to say I like DAVID BISBAL more than him now
but if I like the music of his new album
I will buy it.
so IT DOESNT MATTER
I think.

And if he is gay
you have to know how is the gay life
today with you, another dont know
like butterflies
and Ricky is a big butterfly.
So if he decide to be with this man...
psssss....
Its very difficult to get some real love
in popularity...
Dont think he ever got.
He will if he is honest
But he will?

If he is talking about education
People need someone to be a model
about gay people
I think that if you would married with a man
(a handsome one of course, not like this horrible Samuel)
and would addopt a little girl
Whole world have to see that to be gay is not bad
And I think the world is ready
But rricky not!
Pff.. the same lie again...
Just see Alejandro Sanz and his lesbian wife (MM)
Penelope and Cruise (ppff)
and a lot of Rock Hudson's... that their lies dont make any sense
in this new decade.
I think the war that is becoming is more important
but that is because people dont understand each other.

Kisses.

From Wonderland to U

dana

Postby dana » Fri Jan 17, 2003 1:44 pm

Ok, show me pics of them together, and we will talk about it! :unsure:

trust

Postby trust » Fri Jan 17, 2003 5:08 pm

Ricky Martin is an Unselfish ,big hearted ,talented young man.Since he was
12 years old,he has helped people who have needed help and he's done
it because of his big heart,that's fact people.Is he perfect no neither is any
one else in this world,he's a human being and a good one. Is he gay or bi?don't know,personally i don't think so,but if he is i/we Don't care.He is a
great musican/entertainer and a wonderful person that is what count's and
that won't change.Also straight,gay,bi he has a right to keep that and
person's he see's private if he so choose's.
As for his next album's they are eagerly anticipated all over the world.

MrsEJMM

Postby MrsEJMM » Fri Jan 17, 2003 6:26 pm

Hi Dana, Hi Teddy!

How did you find this place? :rolleyes: This place is crazy. Isn't it? See you on our regular boards. :rolleyes:

dana

Postby dana » Sun Jan 19, 2003 6:32 am

Hey Sandy, from a quick look, I must agree! LOL

iheartyouall

Postby iheartyouall » Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:19 pm

Please show them no anger that is just what they want.
These kinds of people are heartless and get a laugh out of it. They can't and won't show any photo's because it's all just a joke to them. The more we reply out of anger
the more they will laugh. It's best to ignore and never give them a reply.TSARM had the smarts to delete them to
bad this place doesn't follow a good exapmle. But then again Abstracts could be in a lot of trouble with a lawsuit called " Slander " .

fuegodelamante

Postby fuegodelamante » Sun Jan 26, 2003 10:22 am

There is one thing that doesn't add up in this persons post. Ricky was at the Copa around the 29th of December. According to this persons post Ricky and him were together from December 17th to the 20th. The report of Ricky at the Copa came out January 5th and said it happend the Saturday before so gee they couldn't have been together.

Joey29547

Postby Joey29547 » Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:39 pm

Yeah, is possible that Ricky and Samuel share in New York. I agree. Completely agree. That is right, in New York and Puerto Rico there is toom much rumours about it all. When the rivers sound is because water carry.

cosiclinton

Postby cosiclinton » Sat Apr 26, 2003 4:21 pm

Ya he visto todas las otras notas y es cierto. No tengo duda al respecto.

Wowflash18

Postby Wowflash18 » Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:07 pm

I don´t know if it is true, but if is i wish they can be happy.

SparkleUK

Postby SparkleUK » Sun Apr 27, 2003 3:36 pm

This person keeps posting these threads under different user names yet its blatantly obvious its the same person.

Why don't you just get a life, You say there is proof to link Ricky and this nobody together yet you never show us on here. Your just a bitter former empolyee of Samuel whats his face using any connection he may have ahd with ricky to get back at him!

Bolero

Postby Bolero » Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:10 am

People assume and speculate for how many years now? .......someone would have made a lot of money if they had any real pictures or proof of Ricky's private life.....Rumors and more rumors and some article mentioned (without names or any evidence - no one bothers to check their sources or truth any more) From the posts that I have read some have made themsevles judge and jury without ever knowing Ricky pesonally.......by these opinions it seems that there are those who judge by either starting or adding to rumors, gossip and here-say...

wanawsha

Postby wanawsha » Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:23 pm

:lol: Did you hear what happened in WW2? A message was passed on that went. Send reinforcements we're going to advance. At the end of the line it came out as. Send 3 and 4 pence we're going to a dance. Never trust anything but the person involved. I rest my case :lol: Why don't you go and cheer yourself up and find some new friends. Chatting online is a cool way to make friends and meet new people just don't get hooked it is very addictive :lol: paz y amor

Mike

Postby Mike » Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:36 am

I have evidence,

As all here, i want to report that I work in La Quinta Inn in Manhattan, New York and I have found something extraordinarily curious. Apparently here it is lodging the boyfriend of Ricky Martin, because since did the Check-In, Ricky Martin has not left to call him by telephone at hotel and refers him as "my baby". It calls approximately ten to fifteen times at day. If you desire to investigate on it that I am commenting them, the rooms of the pretty boy is the numbers 501 and 505 of La Quinta Inn in the 32 Street, among the Fifth Ave and the Sixth Avenue.

The young boy is of hair curl and blond as an angel, tall, thin, blue eyes and according to the registrations of the hotel his name is Samuel Beniquez. Gentlemen and ladies, I cannot believe that boy be gay. When he arrived here, he was seen very varonil. And up to now it is seen extraordinarily varonil. In truth when Ricky Martin began to call, it could not believe. Ricky Martin calling a so handsome boy. So, i write them because only wanted to express this. On the one hand I feel disappointed that Ricky be gay, but by another side I feel happy to receive its calls although be to speak with his boyfriend.

He is now in the hotel and he will stay here to August 18. If you desire to verify if this information is true, can call to La Quinta Inn at the telephone number 212-737-1600

Latingirl22

Postby Latingirl22 » Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:23 am

Oh, Rebecca de Alba is a man ?
Put your proofs in your ass - no one cares a f*** about your shyt ! :angry:

big man on campus

Postby big man on campus » Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:57 am

Geez, if you really want to know who Ricky's real boyfriend is, it's his gay singing rival EnriGAY Iglesias. They make such a nice couple and have a great deal in common because they are both gay looking, they suck at singing and their music totally sucks! So there's your proof!

rinoa

Postby rinoa » Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:57 pm

I understand you would like to be his boyfriend but unforunately he don't like the dirty rats. So go and find other board where you can meet with same ppl as you. :puke:

Mrs. Ricky Martin

Postby Mrs. Ricky Martin » Sun Sep 07, 2003 4:55 pm

Oh...all u guys can do is lie. THERE IS NO PROOF THAT HE IS GAY....BESIDES...HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND! DUUUUUUUUHHHHHH?????? :angry:

jose2020

Postby jose2020 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:54 am

Again, Again and Again.........

Through the network of television Wapa America, in the TV Show of Ojeda, in Puerto Rico, Samuel Beniquez was interviewed by that reporter. Samuel accused publically to Teófilo "Aarón" Vargas Seín [maximum religious leader of the Congregation Mita, one of the largest religions of Puerto Rico and The Americas], to be his biological father and with threats to have obliged his mother to give him in adoption to maintain his votes of chastity and celibacy.

Alleged and apparently, there is a well large mess in Puerto Rico, between the religious community and Samuel Beniquez, who demanded legally to Teófilo "Aarón" Vargas Seín, to be done the tests of D.N.A.

Arisen this, again have exploited the rumors that Ricky Martin and Samuel Beniquez are couple; therefore has been seen them together, very romantic, all the times that Ricky Martin has visited the island of Puerto Rico.

Besides, Samuel Beniquez announced in the TV Show of Ojeda that this next month he is going to launch to the market a book that will speak of the whole truth on his life from boy. In that book he will speak of his romance with Ricky Martin.

Samuel Beniquez is a very respectable young merchant, enjoys a lot of prestige and besides is musical producer; thus is that he is not anything badly for Ricky. His businesses are in the internet and you can find them in: samuelbeniquez.comsamuelbeniquez.com and ssbo.bizSSBO Music

THE HAPPINESS OF RICKY MARTIN SHOULD BE A GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF US, HIS FANATICS.
IF ALL WE LOVE RICKY MARTIN, WE SHOULD DO HIM THE EASY AND MOST POSSIBLE ROAD, ACCEPTING HIM AS HE IS. BELIEVE ME, WE WILL REMOVE HIM A TERRIBLE LOAD FROM HIS SHOULDERS.

PEACE AND LOVE FOR ALLS!
:wub: :wub: :wub:

jose2020

Postby jose2020 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:06 pm

Again, Again and Again.........

Through the network of television Wapa America, in the TV Show of Ojeda, in Puerto Rico, Samuel Beniquez was interviewed by that reporter. Samuel accused publically to Teófilo "Aarón" Vargas Seín [maximum religious leader of the Congregation Mita, one of the largest religions of Puerto Rico and The Americas], to be his biological father and with threats to have obliged his mother to give him in adoption to maintain his votes of chastity and celibacy.

Alleged and apparently, there is a well large mess in Puerto Rico, between the religious community and Samuel Beniquez, who demanded legally to Teófilo "Aarón" Vargas Seín, to be done the tests of D.N.A.

Arisen this, again have exploited the rumors that Ricky Martin and Samuel Beniquez are couple; therefore has been seen them together, very romantic, all the times that Ricky Martin has visited the island of Puerto Rico.

Besides, Samuel Beniquez announced in the TV Show of Ojeda that this next month he is going to launch to the market a book that will speak of the whole truth on his life from boy. In that book he will speak of his romance with Ricky Martin.

Samuel Beniquez is a very respectable young merchant, enjoys a lot of prestige and besides is musical producer; thus is that he is not anything badly for Ricky. His businesses are in the internet and you can find them in: samuelbeniquez.comsamuelbeniquez.com and ssbo.bizSSBO Music

THE HAPPINESS OF RICKY MARTIN SHOULD BE A GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF US, HIS FANATICS.
IF ALL WE LOVE RICKY MARTIN, WE SHOULD DO HIM THE EASY AND MOST POSSIBLE ROAD, ACCEPTING HIM AS HE IS. BELIEVE ME, WE WILL REMOVE HIM A TERRIBLE LOAD FROM HIS SHOULDERS.

PEACE AND LOVE FOR ALLS!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Return to “Ricky Martin”