How Do You Make Colored Text?

MrsEJMM

Postby MrsEJMM » Mon Feb 03, 2003 7:13 am

I have tried to make colored text using the guided mode but all I get is black text and codes. The same goes for the smilies. Help!

rinoa

Postby rinoa » Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:46 pm

Hola MrsEJMM!

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>First you must to configure the text properties (FONT, SIZE, COLOR) then write the text you want and click on the "Close all Tags" to close the codes. </span></span></span><span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>So simple.</span></span></span> :D <span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>Good Luck!</span></span></span>

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Wed Feb 12, 2003 3:43 pm

<span style='font-family:Courier'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>Thank you!!!! I was wondering the same.</span></span></span>

MrsEJMM

Postby MrsEJMM » Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:03 pm

<span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>I hope this works. Thanks Rinoa!! :D

I guess I was not the only one who had the same problem. Hi Dark Syne! I love your Snoopy pic. I hope this works. Thanks Rinoa!! :D

I guess I was not the only one who had the same problem. Hi Dark Syne! I love your Snoopy pic!.</span></span></span>

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:55 pm

MrsEJMM wrote: <span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>I hope this works. Thanks Rinoa!! :D

I guess I was not the only one who had the same problem. Hi Dark Syne! I love your Snoopy pic. I hope this works. Thanks Rinoa!! :D

I guess I was not the only one who had the same problem. Hi Dark Syne! I love your Snoopy pic!.</span></span></span>

Hi! Thank you! before Snoopy I was using your current avatar.

Return to “Ricky Martin”