El Ultimo Adios

wanawsha

Postby wanawsha » Sun Apr 06, 2003 1:41 pm

Hi :) , Can any detectives out there please find the elusive El ultimo adios or The last goodbye :ph34r: as I have not been able to find it or listen to it :( . Thank you :) . Rickyforever.com has some new songs though :D

rinoa

Postby rinoa » Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:05 am

Hi! Here is the link to see and listen El ultimo adios:

http://quick.produ.com/av/elultimoadios01/-a1.movEl ultimo adios complete - Quicktime movie

wanawsha

Postby wanawsha » Tue Apr 22, 2003 2:45 am

Thank you Rinoa :) . could you please give me hints on how to download this, I am not sure but this page, I tried going to their site but I only got a blank page? we do have a quicktime player thank you for your help :)

rinoa

Postby rinoa » Tue Apr 22, 2003 1:49 pm

Try the right click on the link and choose "Save Link Target As..." option to download the file. It's work. And to play it need Quicktime Player of course. To download the program visit this website: apple.com/quicktime/Quicktime.com

I hope I could help. :D

wanawsha

Postby wanawsha » Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:24 am

:lol: Thank You that worked :lol: It was very beautiful very emotional. I am listening to Juramento :D Have you heard it yet? I love being online you can be one of the first ones to hear Rickys music .I have heard three songs now :D .I haven't heard any yet on New Zealand radio stations yet though hopefully not too far away now :) .I can't wait to get my hands on Almas del silencio :D Thanks again :lol:

cosiclinton

Postby cosiclinton » Sat Apr 26, 2003 4:53 pm

I believe that the artistic entrepreneur Samuel Beniquez and Ricky Martin are boyfriend. This pictures are beautiful. Samuel have an angel face. Both guys are lucky. imperial-music.com/Frame7.htmlhttp://www.imperial-music.com/Frame7.html

Return to “Ricky Martin”