Love Of Ricky And Rebeca

rinoa

Postby rinoa » Fri Jul 25, 2003 5:33 pm

rickyforever.com/post/ricky&rebeca.jpgLook at Ricky and Rebeca in the desert - That look says: "Te amo"

The Californian desert, witness of the love of Ricky and Rebeca
By: Mariam M. Echevarría Báez
Special for ESCENARIO

In the middle of the Californian desert, with a temperature that exceeded the 120 degrees of temperature and in company of the Mexican Rebeca de Alba, Ricky Martin concluded yesterday the filming of the third musical video of his latest album, "Almas del silencio", Juramento.

According to the pictures along with this article, the singer and the Mexican hostess didn't stop to demonstrate their affection during the breaks of the shooting, directed by Joseph Kahn, who has worked in videos with Enrique Iglesias and U2.

Although Ricky hasn't expressed around its relation with De Alba, several months ago expressed to a Norwegian program, "she's my girlfriend", at the time he added "we know each other since 14 years ago and at the moment we're very happy".

ESCENARIO published in that occasion the pictures that showed the couple riding bicycles by the Norwegian streets and eating in a restaurant. Also we presented Martin and De Alba leaving an European hotel, during the promotional tour of the singer by that continent.

Although the singer of "Tal vez" during his recent visit to Mexico declined to accept or to deny the information, did said: "In the relationship, I am where I must be. I am happy today (...) I found much affinity, affinity that already knew with the same person". He went further on when assuring: "the reencounter was wonderful and we are living it day by day".

And so it seems that's the way it is. According to what ESCENARIO knew, Rebeca would leave today next to Ricky Martin trip to Australia and later they would go to Asia, where the Puerto Rican star will arrive to promote his new album, "Almas del silencio". After Asia, Ricky would visit China, Singapore, Thailand, Europe and Romania, before returning to the United States.

About his new video, "Juramento", third promotional single of his latest production, is expected to be launched by September.

Over 200 people, between production staff and 100 extras that participated in the shooting, will have a special characteristic with sephia tones.

Ricky goes by the desert of Mirage Drive Lake in California singing to the woman who he loves, after it begin to appear "clones" of the singer dancing around him, alike to the effects in the film "The Matrix", since the extras used chromed masks to obtain that effect.

Jamie King, who accompanied to Martin in the video "Livin' la vida loca", as well in the tour of the same name, was in charge of the artistic direction.

Jezabel

Postby Jezabel » Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:14 am

oohhhh....I wonder what Samuel is gonna say.... :o :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

rinoa

Postby rinoa » Tue Jul 29, 2003 6:39 pm

Y todos siempre piensan
Saber más de la cuenta
Lo sienten, lo conversan
Y de ello se alimentan

Juramento

Postby Juramento » Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:08 pm

Nice couple. Ricky loves her for a long while, she is "el amor de su vida." It's time to be happy together.

Juramento

Postby Juramento » Thu Aug 28, 2003 4:27 pm

I just wanted to read it again. :D

Mrs. Ricky Martin

Postby Mrs. Ricky Martin » Sun Sep 07, 2003 4:56 pm

WTF? RICKY HAS REBECCA...SAMUEL CAN GO TO HELL...CUZ RICKY ONLY HAS EYES FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Juramento

Postby Juramento » Mon Sep 08, 2003 4:59 am

Ricky has been in love with her since 14 years.

Return to “Ricky Martin”