I Have Trustworthy Information And Evidence

Mike

Postby Mike » Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:41 am

I have evidence,

As all here, i want to report that I work in La Quinta Inn in Manhattan, New York and I have found something extraordinarily curious. Apparently here it is lodging the boyfriend of Ricky Martin, because since did the Check-In, Ricky Martin has not left to call him by telephone at hotel and refers him as "my baby". It calls approximately ten to fifteen times at day. If you desire to investigate on it that I am commenting them, the rooms of the pretty boy is the numbers 501 and 505 of La Quinta Inn in the 32 Street, among the Fifth Ave and the Sixth Avenue.

The young boy is of hair curl and blond as an angel, tall, thin, blue eyes and according to the registrations of the hotel his name is Samuel Beniquez. Gentlemen and ladies, I cannot believe that boy be gay. When he arrived here, he was seen very varonil. And up to now it is seen extraordinarily varonil. In truth when Ricky Martin began to call, it could not believe. Ricky Martin calling a so handsome boy. So, i write them because only wanted to express this. On the one hand I feel disappointed that Ricky be gay, but by another side I feel happy to receive its calls although be to speak with his boyfriend.

He is now in the hotel and he will stay here to August 18. If you desire to verify if this information is true, can call to La Quinta Inn at the telephone number 212-737-1600

Juramento

Postby Juramento » Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:00 pm

Menj a francba, te idióta. Ha valaki itt buzi, akkor az te vagy. :thumbdown:

Latingirl22

Postby Latingirl22 » Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:20 am

You wish ! I have the proof that he is not gay. He is really good in bed and I'm no man ! :P

Mrs. Ricky Martin

Postby Mrs. Ricky Martin » Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:08 pm

Oh dream on kid....You have no proof...and even if he was gay (which he's not) I'd still be a fan! B)

Return to “Ricky Martin”