Ricky Martin Talks For Those Who Have No Voice

rinoa

Postby rinoa » Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:09 pm

Por: Mariam M. Echevarría Báez
Redactora ESCENARIO
Noticia salió publicada en: 9/26/2003

For the Boricua star RM the best honor could be to have, more than any other award, is to have the privelege of speaking for those who are not heard.

"I feel blessed because God has given us a mission to each one of us...and I think that mine is to bring to the masses and speak for those who cannot be heard", said Martin to EFE aftert receiving an award Wednesday, the Humanitairian Award for the CHC of EEUU. (CHCI)

The singer of "TAL VEZ" met yesterday with the secretary of Labor in teh US, Elaine Chao, and discussed how as Ambassador of Good Will to UNICEF, the child exploitation in Latin America and Caribean. Martin has chosen for his humanitarian in erradicating child prostitution with his foundation "People for Children".

" I would like to invite you (to Chao and other political leaders) come with me around the land...to reinforce the problems, in this battle..", the singer said to news agencies, who could not put aside the social campaigns with this ending.
Martin considers that music is the key that has opened the doors to 'reach people in need, the people that suffer", especially children exploited in the world.

Mrs. Ricky Martin

Postby Mrs. Ricky Martin » Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:42 pm

Man I'm sooooooooo proud!!! GOOD LUCK SWEETIE!! :wub:

Juramento

Postby Juramento » Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:27 am

I'm very porud of him. He has a big heart of gold. Luv ya.

Return to “Ricky Martin”