Two Billboard Nominations For Ricky

rinoa

Postby rinoa » Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:43 am

Por: Yolanda Rosaly
Subdirectora ESCENARIO
Noticia salió publicada en: 11/6/2003

Our own star boricua Ricky Martin continues earning success. Yesterday ESECNARIO learned that the singer ins nominated for various catagories in 2 prestigious events.

Ricky could be receiving the award in the category of "Best Latin Pop Artist: which will be held soon in Los Angeles, CA. (American Music Awards...)

On other news, the singer is nominated in the important Billboard Muisc Awards in the category of :"Latin Track' and Latin Pop Track". This award wil be held Dec. 10th in the city of Las Vegas.

At the same time, we know that Ricky is found in Miami finishing his new album in English. After this, the plans are to conclude with the promotion of his Spanish album "Almas del silencio", and then take it on tour of the world where he has sold more than 2 million copies of this album.

Also, in the next weeks, he will be recording a new video wiht the theme "Y todo queda en nada"

WEPA Congratulations Ricky! :thumbup: And a new video....WONDERFUL! :dance: I love so much that song! :wub:

Mrs. Ricky Martin

Postby Mrs. Ricky Martin » Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:08 pm

WEEEEEEPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Congratulations Ricky baby!!! :wub: I'm so proud of him!! :D :D :D And I know he's gonna win!! B) :P :D

Juramento

Postby Juramento » Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:35 am

The video - "Y todo queda en nada" - is great.

Return to “Ricky Martin”