The New From Ricky Martin

rinoa

Postby rinoa » Mon May 16, 2005 5:12 am

I'm the One: the latest of Ricky Martin
By: Yolanda Rosaly
Subdirector ESCENARIO

It's chosen. The first single of Ricky Martin's new English-language CD will be "I'm the one", one of the three songs that the own artist mentioned to ESCENARIO that was "among the finalists" to be chosen as the first single to be promoted.

We were able to confirm it through several reliable sources, since not even his label -Sony BMG- nor his work team wanted to give out the information.

"I'm the one", as well as most of the songs from his new album, are written by Martin.

As Ricky said in a special edition published on last Thursday, the CD will be launched at the end of August or the beginning of September, and the first single will be heard on Summer.

"I'm the One" will have a rhythm alike to reggaeton, which is no surprise, since as the singer also said, he hired for this CD the services of Black Eyed Peas and Luny Tunes as producers.

On the other hand, "I'm the one" will have a Spanish version which was recorded days ago in New York.

WEPA! He also said the first song will be heard at the end of May on Memorial Day. :thumbup:

spanish eyes

Postby spanish eyes » Tue May 24, 2005 7:06 pm

No way a new album already! I'll be reserving my copy as soon as the shops open
:D

rinoa

Postby rinoa » Wed May 25, 2005 12:20 pm

UPDATE ON THE FIRST SINGLE

Official announcement from Sony BMG - regardless the former (not official) news the first single will be I don't care.

I don't care which one, I just want to hear it. :lol:

spanish eyes

Postby spanish eyes » Wed May 25, 2005 2:17 pm

rinoa wrote: UPDATE ON THE FIRST SINGLE

Official announcement from Sony BMG - regardless the former (not official) news the first single will be I don't care.

I don't care which one, I just want to hear it. :lol:

ditto!

Return to “Ricky Martin”