Just A Question...?

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Sat Dec 13, 2003 2:06 pm

My friend told me that his friend had tickets to the N.E.R.D concert that was at the Brixton Academy last month and he told me a little story that I don't know whether to believe... I only don't believe it cos I never heard anything about it but just tell me I'm stupid if it's common knowledge and I've just been hiding under a rock or something but...

He said that Justin was there and he sang the whole set with them?? :blink:
I never heard about it anywhere! And I said are you sure it was Justin and he said his friend was right at the front and he apparantly has pictures! I'm gonna try and get hold of these pics but does anyone know if there was any truth in that??

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:07 pm

yea he was there i heard about it, apparantly he came on after a couple of songs and stayed on for the rest of the set!
i was well cross coz i wanted to go to that concert but i werent allowed coz it was in brixton! :(

but just tell me I'm stupid if it's common knowledge and I've just been hiding under a rock or something but...

:lol: ur not stupied!! i only heard about it on the radio i havent seen anything written down about it

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:17 pm

yeah i posted it on here didnt i :confused:

im sorry girl :hug:

i know yall both didnt get to go that sux

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:17 am

i know :(
it's coz it was in Brixton, and my dad didn't want me going down there coz its really rough round there!!

Return to “Sisqo”