Soo How Was New Years?

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:01 pm

haha

mine was fun music sucked most of the time
we finally went to bed at 9:30 in the morning
hehe

i was drunk so the music wasnt that bad and i was actin pretty dumb lol but ohwell
no cute guys tho <_< :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:12 am

mine was good, i went round my mates house and his house is massive! i got really pissed and when newyear came around we were running around the streets banging saucepans!! :ph34r: :lol: i mustave look well funny! i was running around, smirnoff and saucepan in one hand, wooden spoon in another! lol
and we were playing on his ps2 and we were on the eyetoy thing, that game is so funny! we were recording different messages on it and then pranking ppl and playing it to them!
so yea my newyear was good, :lol:
oh yeah and his little sis has this microphone stand and we were in one of his living rooms and me and his mum were doing the girls aloud routine for sound of the underground :ph34r: dont ask! :lol:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:13 am

sarah :rofl:

oh i gotta tell you sumthin but ill say it over msn

the pots and pan thing :lol:

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:46 am

Blah I didn't even drink cos I was driving and ohhhh :( it was awful!

I ended up arguing with this American girl all night about how colour is spelt with a 'u' in it! And blah blah blah!

Very silly I know! Well I was supposed to be leaving this crappy party which I went to with my parents in hopes of meeting the lovely American guy (who by the way wasn't even f***ing there!!! :angry: ) at 9pm to drive up to my boyfriends house to spend it with him. But... my boyfriend called up at 8:30pm and said that he was with his friends so I should stay with my family for midnight!
Then....! At 11:45pm he called me up and said oh why don't you come up here after all, my friends have gone home! Well Sal lives about 20 minutes from where I was so I would have missed countdown with him and I didn't want to be in the car by myself. Who would I have kissed?!!!
So I said I wouldn't make it! So we ended up being apart then I turned up at his at about 12:30 and we started arguing which ended up in us both throwing Bailey's at each other then having a shower and making up!
But it was all a bit annoying!

Oh and Claire :hug: I'm sooooo sorry I heard Hogmanay was cancelled. :( My mum told me and I thought of you straight away.
Hope you had fun anyway! :)

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:15 pm

Sarah. :lol: :lol:

Zoe. :wave:

Bubble_Yum wrote:Oh and Claire :hug: I'm sooooo sorry I heard Hogmanay was cancelled. :( My mum told me and I thought of you straight away.
Hope you had fun anyway! :)

Yum! Sorry your night wasn't the best and thanks for thinking of me! :hug:

I felt so bad for all the people that had travelled from South Africa, Sweden, America... everywhere just be here and then for nothing to happen. :( But I ended up having an alright time anyway. Us Scots, always wanting an excuse for a party, the police tried to get everyone to leave but no one did because we still wanted our damn party. :lol: :P
I got to the stage where everything very silly was very funny and ended up have a conversation with someone talking about if there was such a thing as a collective penis. :wacko: :lol: As you do. :P ... :huh:

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:50 pm

Awww Claire :hug: I'm so glad you had a good night with a collective penis, Hogmanay or not!

It is sad that everyone was let down but it sounds like you had fun anyway!

I don't mind being covered in Bailey's! Hey at least I got sticky!
Oh and an argument would be nothing without the making up! :lick:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:16 pm

i have that nasty flu and i have had it all weekend so my new years sucked ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:45 pm

oh i gotta tell you sumthin but ill say it over msn

soz hun i aint been on for ages :hug: i think your in the uk now though :huh:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:46 pm

oh and claire :hug: i thought of you when i heard about the Hogmanay being cancelled! sounds like you had a good time though!!

Return to “Sisqo”