Im Bored!

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:11 pm

Bubble_Yum wrote: Who's stalking you Claire?

A boy in my year, he follows me everywhere. :wacko: I've even started to go to a different bus stop and get a different bus, but today after school he waited for me and followed. It wasn't like he was walking behind me... he walked with me and made some excuse that no one gets the bus on Thursday so he'd come with me. And it may sound nice and that he just likes me. But I can't explain it, it's just not nice, not right. :no:

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:47 pm

I know exactly what you mean Claire it's a bit weird and you can't really explain why it's strange but it just is!

:unsure: Umm... tell him that he's scaring you a bit?

I dunno I'm crap at advice and I probably need advice too so I'm a bad person to offer help!

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:59 pm

Is anyone else still bored? Arrrgghhh I don't want to be home I want to be back in London!
If I was in London I know damn well what I would be doing!
:lol: It involves someone in a kilt! :drool:

:o Oh and I just watched Emma Bunton's most recent video... who is the guy in it cos he looks so much like my little fancy man but ignore the hair! :drool:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:36 pm

lol yum

ooh clair :wave: gotta stalker
sux big time
have had 3 of those before

:blink: seriously Guys suck

Yum just gets all the good ones :( :P

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:56 am

zozon3 wrote: em whats up with the boyf?
sorry saw you were online this morning but couldnt talk
had a good ol am gov test

hey Zoe :wave:

dunno whats happening with the boyf, i have to decide if i wanna get back with him or not and i dunno what i want!!! :unsure:

oh i got sum good news today - i got talent spotted by a model agency before christmas and they just called and said they want me on their books!!
im gonna be famous (not) lol :P

oh and i had a Trace nookie dream :pukeface: what is wrong with me??
but it all turned out good cos Justin took me from him :drool: :safesex:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:15 am

oh i got sum good news today - i got talent spotted by a model agency before christmas and they just called and said they want me on their books!!

really :o thats well good!!
dont forget to give my name a little mention :P

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:38 pm

Emma! :o Trace nookie dreams?! You don't really need to dream about it though do you?! :rofl: I so wish he had an acorn!!

I had a sh** night! Basically told my boyfriend I don't love him! Then he came round to beg me to go back to him and today he came to my work with a HUUUUUGE card and a Lush gift box set and chocolates! The whole shebang! It was good but he won't stop messaging me and I feel so bad. I still love him I always will but it just isn't working out and he won't take the hint.

Everytime he says how much he loves me it hurts a bit more I just want to run away!
And my little Scot is being so cute about it. I can talk to him about anything and he always makes me giggle! :wub:

Oh dear what a predicament to be in!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:07 pm

aww yum! i know how you feel my ex was the same, and coz he kept sending me messages all the time he made it 10 times worse.

Your scot sounds so sweet and its good that you can talk to him about anything

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:10 pm

Well of course he's sweet, don't you know all Scots are brilliant. :lol: :P :ph34r:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:12 pm

JT Fan Girl wrote: Well of course he's sweet, don't you know all Scots are brilliant. :lol: :P

:lol: well yea thats very true :P

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:19 pm

Oh he's toooo sweet! I just spoke to him and he was just telling me not to worry! I said I didn't want to be in Sheffield I wanted to be back in London and he finished my sentence off exactly how I was planning to! He said, 'at mine, rubbing my head!' :wub: He has a shaved head and I love it I rub it all the time and give him head massages.

Just found out that head massages make you horny cos all the blood goes to your head! Oops oh well never mind! :rolleyes: :lol:

He's in my live performance group now so on Wednesday he's going to be drumming for me when I sing! I can't wait I haven't heard him play yet, but he's been practicing on my back! He's very quick with his hands.... good co-ordination too... ^_^ :safesex:
I'm gonna be a bit embarrased though cos the first time he's gonna hear me sing I have to sing Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Till You Get Enough. I'm going to sound AWFUL! :ph34r:

*sigh*

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:21 pm

im sure you wont! you'll sound great!

He's very quick with his hands.... good co-ordination too...

lol, we like a man with good co-ordination ;) :lol:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:28 pm

Where in Scotland is your guy from Yum? And just :wub: @ how sweet he seems. And I'm gonna agree with Sar on this one, I bet you will sound just prefect. :nod: :hug:

So... an update on my stalker: Yesterday he and his friend were hasseling me at the bus stop. Then his friend left so I was looking to see if the bus was coming and he was like "Oh, not looking at me are you, why aren't you looking at me, well why aren't you looking at me?" :blink: And I'm thinking I'm looking that way because I'm looking for the bus you turnip. Plus he was standing so closely to me if I turned round he would have been so close to me that are faces would have been touching. ;) I just stuck my headphones in (listening to John Mayer - Come Back To Bed :wub:) walked of and got on the first bus that came... so I was thinking :yay:, that'll put the message across... but it didn't. :( I saw him leaving his last class, so I walked so fast, as in power walking, to get out of school. And then next thing I know he's right behind me, gave me a heart attack and he followed me out of school. I managed to loose him and made sure I got a different bus... but, ugh. :cry: It's getting ridiculous, he waits for me outside school and after all my classes. It makes me :pukeface:, plus he asks really personal questions that are none of his business... and he'll just randomly ask "Are you happy?", which I would never answer to someone I don't know. Ahhhh! :wacko: Just need to get that alllll out. :nod:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:31 pm

aww claire! :hug:
have you told any one else about this coz he sounds like a right perv! i'd be freaked out too!! someone needs to go up to him and slap some sense into him!! lol

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:31 pm

Where in Scotland is your guy from Yum?

Aberdeen :wub: *sigh*

:lick: Sort it out Ruth! :rolleyes:

I'm looking for the bus you turnip

:rofl: Turnip thats a good one!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:49 pm

Just found out that head massages make you horny cos all the blood goes to your head

:rofl:

Ruth <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>GO FOR THE SCOT!!!</span>

cuz sal just isnt for you...

lol emma :rofl:
you havin dreams about the hobos now?
the southern wannabe ghetto hicks :no:

aww claire lol
that sux bad
watch all of a sudden hell get yoru number :lol:

and lol at the are you happy q?
id be like you on crack boy :blink:

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:56 am

Guys the deed is done! I dumped Sal!

He's been so sweet and apologetic and he's been crying and it makes me feel like :heartbreaker: :cry: but I know it's the right thing to do!

I'm such a hussy! I just sent the Scot a txt saying... 'I'm single woo hooo!' Obvious me?! :shrug: :rolleyes: :nod:

Oh well never mind. Better to be honest!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Feb 07, 2004 2:17 pm

aww dont feel bad yum, it was the right thing to do

I just sent the Scot a txt saying... 'I'm single woo hooo!' Obvious me?!

:lol:

Return to “Sisqo”