Hey I Need Cheering Up

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:29 pm

:( ok things just seem to be getting worse for me, for starters that kath girl started again on me and i got so pissed because my so called 'mates' didn't even stand up for me coz they dont 'wanna get involved' which to me seems pretty selfish, i mean there supposed to be my mates and they know that i'd stick up for them.
So i confronted my mate lou about it coz me and her are quite close and in the end i ended up screwing at all of my mates because i was getting so fed up about it, i mean they all moan to me about how they want this whole thing to end yet they aren't prepared to do anything about it. It's like they'd rather see me suffer
plus other people who i dont even hang around with but talk to occassionaly are prepared to stick up for me when my mates arent, and they've been having a go at them too coz they think it's out of order what there doing.
Eventually i managed to get one of my mates to say something to kath and the whole thing is sorted now, but now she's like the only one talking to me! the rest wont give me the time of day and its getting me down, i aint been hanging around with them much this week anyway ive been with this other girl but i think that's been pissing them off as well
plus i dont really need this right now, coz theres some stuff coming up that im not sure that i'll be able to cope with and right now i need their support.

sorry i just had to rant coz i'll go mad if i dont say anything :(

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:42 pm

I'm not great at giving advice, I guess you all know that, but I'll do my best. To be honest even I don't know what I myself would do in a situation like that. But you should know, no matter what, I'm always here. Even if I can't give advice, I'll always listen.
It's disappointing your friends didn't stick up for you, if they really care, isn't that what they would do? I think you need to try and talk to your friends properly. Say your sorry you got mad at them but the whole thing with Kath is getting you down and at the moment you really need their support, you should let them know that you would've have really appreciated their help. I know you say they aren't giving you the time of day, so that may be difficult. But you should be able to discuss how you feel with your friends and try and sort everything out with them. If they are your friends they should listen and want to resolve things.
I just, I don't know. I feel so utterly useless, I wanna give all these girls a kick up the butt because no one should feel lonely or they don't have they're friends backing, especially when they need it the most. Try not to get down too much, I know it's hard! But just feel you can talk to all of us and we'll try our best to help. I'm sorry I'm not much help in this case though. I think the best thing is to have a proper talk with all your friends but if they're not being good mates, then maybe they're not the right ones for you.

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:00 pm

thanx hun :hug:
dont feel useless you've made me tons better! i even got a bit teary wen i read what you just put,
thanx hun, hopefully i'll be able to sort things out tomorrow
thanx again
:hug: :hug: :blowkiss:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:04 pm

Negative energy can become positive
And a frown can become a smile
So whenever things are looking down
Just think of that for a while

So when your tears get too cold
Know that we’ll always be right here
Waiting ready to dry them
And help you face whatever you fear

Your welcome and I'll be crossing my fingers that'll everything will work out ok for you. :hug:

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:26 pm

awww Sarah :hug: :hug:

Your 'so called mates' aren't worth wasting your thoughts on hun, its sounds to me like they're immature if they can't support you through your problems with this Kath b****.
I had a similar experience at school with girls in the year above me, they we're jelous for some reason, and it all came to a head when one of them said 'she wanted to cut my face so id be scarred for life'. One of my friends stood by me but some didn't cos they wanted to 'seem cool' to the older girls.
So i just cut them out - full stop. The girl who stuck by me is still one of my best friends 6 years later, which goes to show true frienship will last

and soon you'll be out of school and you wont have to put up with b****es like Kath anymore - ;)

just hang in there for the last few weeks, you can always come here to b**** and i promise ill listen :nod: :hug:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:47 pm

thankx guys, you dont know how much this means to me
its just really been getting me down that all they seem to think about is themselves when they know full well that i'd stick up for them if ever they was in trouble

and thanx for the poem claire it made me cry! lol

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:47 pm

yeah like em said

lol im gonna have a pretty pessimistic view on life here
but i do
bc ive moved so much and had to start anew

ive realised a lot of people are selfish
like really selfish

theres a couple of people you meet in your life
that youll know youll stick with
tho you can be disillustioned
ive had that

see ive moved a lot and i thought some friends would really stick by me
but they havent
how many tears ive cried about that
but ive learned to just rely on yourself
know that your best friend is yourself
and youll meet some people thatll be worthwile
and will stick up for you

i know i have maybe like 1 friend i fully depend on
and a couple of other close friends
but i dont fully depend on anyone else
cuz thats cost me alot

the one girl youve been hanging out w now
sounds a way better friend than your other mates (hehe brit lingo)

just hold on tight college will be over,
life will start
and youll meet people that are really worth your time :nod:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:57 pm

thanx guys :hug:
i only have about 10 weeks and then its all over
ive been talking to my mum about it and she thinks there not worth it either, but i duno i just really thought that they were my mates

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:09 pm

awww Sarah

not many people stay friends with their school friends for long after school finishes

the girl who stuck by me is the only girl i see from school anymore

you'll make real friends at college and even more at uni

dont waste your energy and time stressing hun :kiss2:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:25 am

hey its all sorted now :D lol

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:33 am

awww im glad for you Sarah :hug:

did you kick her arse?? :argue:

lol :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:26 am

yea kinda lol
and a lot of other people did too, turns out the reason she wouldn't stand up for me was coz she was scared of her turning onto her coz she wouldn't be able to deal with it and in dt she came up to me and said sorry and that she knew she was being selfish but she was just scared of kath
and i was just like ok whatever and things just sorta got back to normal, but kate the other one had a go at aint been at skool since so god knows whats happened to her! lol

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:03 am

^^^ u go girl!! :hug: :blowkiss:

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:12 am

Aww I'm glad it's all sorted Sar. I hope the b**** at my college sorts it out soon cos it's really upsetting me and I just hate that she won't tell me what I did wrong!
:rolleyes: Girls are so b****y which is why I have more male friends than female! It's all so much easier, well unless they have a hidden agenda! But gay guys make the BEST friends in the whole world! :lol: :)

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Feb 14, 2004 12:53 pm

are they?! ive never met a gay person! lol
i hope you sort it out with the girl at college :hug:
i know what you mean about not knowing what you did wrong, coz kath just picked on me for no reason
shes probably just jealous of ya! lol

Return to “Sisqo”