Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:38 pm

Where are you? :lol: Miss you! :P :(

:yell:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:52 pm

Yea where are you yum?
i think she said she was back in London?!

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:18 pm

yeah yum where are you???

She dissapeared since her nuts article came out.........

Maybe she bagged a celeb boyfriend and she had to go into hiding :thinking:

Lol :lol:

And Zo.....Where is she??

She said Hey to me last nite on MSN but i didnt see it right away and by the time i did

she was gone :cry:

Yum...Zo...come out, come out wherever you are!!!!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:58 pm

hey em! :hug:

i was gone all day

but ahhhhhhh im so pissed so my guy was gonna call again right
he didnt

what the f***
im so frickin confused
hes all sweet to me
then he doesnt call!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

god f*** it i am turning CELIBATE!!!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:39 am

:lol: zo!
guys can be such pricks :nod: and they never ever call when they say there gona!! eva!! (well apart from my ex but thats a whole 'nother story! :lol: )
next time he calls you should be abit offy with him, not really say alot and when he asks you to meet up say you'll have to see coz your busy, hopefully then he'll see that if he wants ya he's gonna have to work hard to get you and not just call when he feels like it.
and i know he's probably upset about his dad but thats no excuse to push you out of the frame :nod:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:22 pm

i dunno tho

cuz everytime the guy does call hes supersweet and he always apoligizes!

so waht to do :(

but anywayz
im havin such a BAD day

im the bad daughter again for my parents
and im selfish cuz i have to go volunteer :rolleyes:
my sister thinks so anyway
im so sick of bein in this house
i need to get away!!!!

i got another b**** at zoe email yesterday
from one of my friends from belgium

im just so not up to it anymore
i wish they would all leave me alone

then im just confused about what to do next year
cuz im not sure if i wanna move back to belgium now
cuz my friends there are pissin me off
and plus id have to be on the train an hour and a half each day
cuz my parents dont want me to get a dorm
they want me to stay at an app
bc both my sisters are gonna be gone

im just so confused

im just in a bad mood ..........:(

i dont know what to do
my family is just i dont get em
they want one thing and then its not good
and im always selfish and bad
supposedly for everythin i do

sorry dont mean to b****

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:44 pm

awww zo :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sounds like your having a crappy time hun :(

I hope things get better for you soon

Dont let your family choose what your gonna do, do whats good for you :nod:

Come and stay with me in Manchester :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:55 pm

yea go and stay with em! lol
i hope everything gets better for you :hug: :hug:
and were always here whenever you need to vent :blowkiss: :nod: :)

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:03 pm

thx :hug:

i wanna come live w ya em!! lol

god I need to get out of this damn house
theyre drivin me insane

and thx sar :hug:

means alot

uch im not lookin forward to my mom comin home
its gonna be b**** at zoe

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:07 pm

aww zo! :hug:
i know what you mean about wanting to get out of the house ive been stuck in this hell hole for three days looking after me sis! i need to get out!!
just stay out of your mums way, and dont say ne thing! lol i always do that when my mum b****es at me, i just sit there and act as if im bored and i never listen, it goes in one ear and out the other! :nod:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:11 pm

lol thats what i do too

but im just sick of it is been like this for a year

im always the one that does everythin wrong.

like im selfish bc i turn off the lights when i watch tv
sometimes
and my sister wants em on

how is that selfish?

god im just sick of it!!

on another note
they have lance pics on jjb supportin kerry!!

:yay: nsync kicks ass for bein democrat

i dont think i could handle it if they were republicans :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:18 pm

:lol: zo!
i know what you mean about getting the blame for everything, i used to get it all the time, i dont get it so much any more though for some reason
it was like i was selfish coz i was on the computer wen my sis wanted to be on, i was like well all she has to do is ask and i'll let her on!!
and they always used to say that i just set out to get my sis in trouble wen i dont, she just annoys the hell out of me sometimes! :lol: actually i got that one a few days ago wen we was away coz i shouted at her to leave me alone!
it really makes you mad after a while, coz u dont do any or set out to do any of the stuff that they accuse you of and its really infuriating!!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:30 pm

oh no that sux!! lol

uch got a lecture from my parents
youre 17 now, you have to learn how to get along with ur parents blablabla :rolleyes:

sorry i dissapeared on ya
my comp sucked
i rebooted the whole thing now tho
gotta get all my music now back
thats gonna take a LONG time
hehe

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:12 pm

you had to reboot it! damm ur comp is f***ed! lol
ive just got back from shopping :nod: feet kill, been everywhere! :rolleyes:
and ive fallen in love with the nicest dior bag! :P its so cute! lol, i bought a dior necklace though :lol: i was looking at it and my mate went, oh thats so nice, so i went and bought it! lol
i was supposed to get shoes for my prom dress, saw some nice jimmy choo ones, 350 quid though, dont think that'll go down too well! :lol:

aww that sux that u got a lecture!, dont parents know that at this age were not supposed to get along with them! :lol: they just annoy us! lol

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:14 pm

lol sar dior!!

ur on crack!
lol u goin to prom? they have that in the Uk?
cool

im goin too in like a month
lol dont wanna cuz i have to see all my high school friends again
and i dont like em :ph34r: :lol:
but got this gorgeous black dress cheap in belgium lol
and italian heels that are supercute i just hope they go under the dress cuz i havent tried it on lol

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:24 am

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>PEEKABOO!</span></span>

Guys, guys, guys! I haven't been on cos it was my birthday the other day (Thursday 15th!) and well I've been having a LOT of fun!!

I haven't neglected you I've just been REALLY busy and not to mention poor so I couldn't get online. I'm spending 50p of my birthday money so I could catch up with you guys!!!
My friend from back home came down to visit and I had such a cool time!
Well... My birthday! :o :rolleyes: B) I had the best birthday EVER!
So I had a lie in first of all which was great cos I was knackered then we went to my friends house who had made me a birthday lunch. It was so cute she made a whole buffet of party food! :wub: She's such a sweet friend. Then I went home and slept for a bit you know, getting ready for the night ahead. We had booked a guestlist at 10rooms and I was all excited about going but I got a call saying that we couldn't for some reason :rolleyes: :angry: :(
I was so stressed I thought my birthday was ruined so I called my older sister who knows this guy who knows anyone who's anyone on the London club scene and he said he would sort it out for me. Now I was worried cos I had £10 in the world and nothing more. Then I got a call from this guy (he's called Rolex. Yeah I know it's a silly name but he's a magician!) and he told me he had got me and my friends on the VIP guestlist at Trap. So we were getting in for FREE! I was over the moon.
Anywho, so we got to the club and told the guestlist guy my name and he ticked me off the list and then the bouncer asked us for ID. Now I was sh**ting it cos we all had ID but we were all 20 and it was over 21's!
But the bouncer obviously couldn't work it out from our birthdates cos he let us in!
Anyway... I was sat down at a table with my friends and a glass of wine when these guys walked in. I looked over and told my friends I thought the guy in the cap was fit. Well I was looking over then looking away then I noticed he was doing the same so I got all excited then his friend came over!
His friend was like, well my friend is really shy but he wants to talk to you. So I said, 'Tell him he can come over here and talk to me then!' and he said, 'He won't he's too shy. Come over with me.'

So my friends were pushing me and telling me to go over. So I did!
I sat next to him and said hi then his friend asked me how old I was and I told them it was my 20th birthday and his friend started jumping around saying it was his birthday too. And as he jumped, my wine went all over me and the guy in the cap! Luckily it was white wine as I had my white princess skirt on!! But me and this guy just sat there giggling at the fact we were soaking wet! Anyway... We got on really well.... blah blah blah. His name is Adam and he's really sexy. More importantly.... HE CAN DANCE! And I mean dance! :lick:

We were sat together then my housemate Mel ran over and looked at him and shouted, 'DELLLAAAAA!' I was just sat there like what the hell?! :blink: Well it turns out they went to school together... IN READING! Which is about an hour away from London. Come on what are the chances of that?? What a strange coincidence!
So I looked at Mel and said, 'Whats the verdict?' She looked at me and whispered well from what I remember, 'Small dick but good with his hands!' :rofl:

So I was stood with Adam, and Rolex kept bringing people over to me to introduce. First person was a guy called Jamie who is one of the male models who brings the guests on Graham Norton! He was soooo fit! But I think he's gay! And then he brought over.... Wait for it.... Fran Cosgrave! You may remember him for having a baby with Natasha from Atomic Kitten or most recently... going out with Jodie Marsh! Ha ha! Well he used to be security for Westlife but now he owns the Click club!
I chatted to him for a while (made Adam want me a bit more!! Ha ha!) and then he told me that I was the most beautiful girl he had met! :puke: :puke: Now after seeing his taste in ladies I have to say I'm not impressed with that so called compliment but it's still hilarious!
I went home and cut a picture of him out of my Heat magazine and stuck it on the fridge cos I thought it was hilarious!

Anyway I had a lot of fun with Adam and he told me when he saw me he pointed me out to his friend and told him I was apparantly, 'The One!' :unsure: I dunno but he's called me twice since and been sending me cheeky texts! He's coming over to mine tomorrow and taking me shopping! I told him I was poor but he said he would treat me! :o :D

And that was my birthday and what I got out of it.... Adam!(and a cheesy line from Jodie Marsh's ex!) Ha ha!
Oh and I sent the funniest drunken txt to my friend... Try and decipher this...

"Exec good net guy with small dial at small with fingers! Good fun hey meeting westmife any girlffsien me atomic kitten.And silly woo having fun with Oak's classmate!Love ya jun love Ruthy xxx"

Don't ya just love predictive text input! Answers on a postcard kids!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:28 am

yum!!
happy birthday hun :party:

damn what a good birthday :o

oh and the guy sounds like a sweetie hope it works out!!
and milk the boy for all the clothes hes worth!! :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:36 am

Yum! :wave:
happy belated birthday! :P
i wish my birthdays were like that! lol
Adam sounds sweet and i agree with Zo on the clothes thing :nod: :lol:

lol sar dior!!

ur on crack!

:lol: nooo, im not on crack i just had money for some reason! :lol:

lol u goin to prom? they have that in the Uk?

yea but i dont think its as good as the american prom, there getting there though :nod:
ive got mine in bout four weeks :nod:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:14 am

Yum! :rofl: I swear that is the longest post I have ever seen. :lol:

I know I'm late but... <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:violet'>HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!</span></span> :kiss:

Glad you had a wonderful birthday and I predict good things about this guy because he's called Adam. :P I can reel a big list of famous people I like and their name either begins with J OR they're called Adam... so yes. :lol:
:dance: Oh, and he can dance! :yay: It sounds like fate to me :thinking:... if the other place hadn't cancelled on you, you wouldn't have met him. Anyhoo, I'll stop rambling. :huh: I hope all goes well with this guy, so far he sounds like a keeper. :nod:

Zo. :wave: Haven't talked to you in too long... ok maybe 5 days but still :(... Hey! :hug: How's things going with Brandon?

Sar, you have money... no fair. <_< Oh, you have to post pics of you in your dress! :nod:

Em :hug:... planned how you gonna lure JC back with you... or a way to catch his attention so he can do the luring? :P

And for craps sake... can someone please help me with my emoticon addiction... it's too hard not to use 1491484248 in every post. :lol: :huh:

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:33 pm

Hey Yum :wave:

Happy Belated B'Day :hug:

I only just got chance to read your novel - length post :lol:

Sounds like you had a great time hun!!!

:)

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:36 pm

JT Fan Girl wrote: Em :hug:... planned how you gonna lure JC back with you... or a way to catch his attention so he can do the luring? :P

Claire I really dunno....:thinking:

The last "celeb" I pulled didn't take much lureing :blink:

I dunno what moves to pull on JC :(

Any suggestions??? :lol:

(think i caught your emoticon disease claire - be careful - your contageous!!!)

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:08 pm

Wait til you get to the stage where you find it physically impossible to make a post without emoticons.

THEN you're in trouble! :lol:

Ok suggestions... first and foremost... um, wear pink underwear :shrug:, he seems to be a big fan of the colour. :P More ideas... Zo, Sar, Yum... calling all Pharrell's Biatches (:P :ph34r:) for help! :yell:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:16 pm

:lol: claire! lol
umm, look normal :huh: he said in an interview he wants a 'normal' girl and i was talking to this girl at work and before nsync were famous her friend whos from germany, knew them and shes got pics coz the girls seen the, shes gona bring em in to show me and jc used to like her because unlike everyone else at the shows she didn't scream and they thought she didn't like them and it got them interested! :lol: :ph34r: so.......umm......yea try that! lol
i really have no ideas! lol

Sar, you have money... no fair.  Oh, you have to post pics of you in your dress!

dont worry i will, :nod: and i have no idea why i have money! :lol: something to do with a job maybe i duno :shrug: :huh: it just appears! :lol:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:24 pm

Ok so, so far we have :thinking:...

1. Wear pink undies
2. Pretend you're bored
3. Look normal

:lol:

Whatcha think Em? :P

Oh, and Sar... What's a job? :unsure: :lol:

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:27 pm

Sounds like a plan!!!!!

Pink undies - Check

Look Bored - Can Try

Look Normal - I think i can pass for normal :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:29 pm

Oh, and Sar... What's a job?

erm im not too sure :unsure: , i think thats its some place where you get bossed around alot and where you have to pretend that you enjoy what your doing
not too sure though :huh: :lol:

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:29 pm

Oh i got the shopping bug back today

I bought a hot pink von-dutch vest with black signiture and black/pink earrings to match ;)

and a blue 'san tropez' tee from miss selfrige

i cant help myself :no:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:31 pm

^ i know what you mean
and i have this seriously big obsession for dior jewellery, its all your fault em! :nod:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:36 pm

It's been such a long time since I've had money... I've... forgotten what it feels like to have new clothes! :cry:

:no:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:47 pm

aww claire! :hug:
i think me and em need to take you shopping! :nod:

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:00 pm

Sarah wrote: i think me and em need to take you shopping! :nod:

yeah we do!

we need an abs shopping spree :lol:

and Dior jewlery is lurvley a girl told me theres a necklace to match my J'ai Adore... earrings I posted a while back - I HAVE to have it :nod:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:00 pm

Yes, I'm liking the sound of that idea. :nod: Une problemo... money. :huh: I need to get a job, but with my exams so soon I don't think it's a good idea but I really do need to buy the N.E.R.D. album, you know, so I can listen to it while I study. :P

Random but... I missed The OC. :( So now I'm downloading it and you know how impaitent I am Sar! :lol:

:lol: @ abs shopping spree... so when's everybody free? :P

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:04 pm

yes dont i just! :lol:
damm i missed the oc as well, i was up in the loft clearing away stuff! :lol:

and Dior jewlery is lurvley a girl told me theres a necklace to match my J'ai Adore... earrings I posted a while back - I HAVE to have it  

yea im having that at the mo as well, when i was in harrods i saw the nicest dior necklace and matching braclet! im going back once my exams are done to get it! :nod: :lol:
yea they do a necklace to match your earrings ive seen it its v.nice! :P

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:05 pm

JT Fan Girl wrote:

:lol: @ abs shopping spree... so when's everybody free? :P

wheneva you are! :D

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:07 pm

Sarah wrote: yea they do a necklace to match your earrings ive seen it its v.nice! :P

OOOOOOOO!!!! :yay:

How much is it???

I get my student loan in 2 weeks ;)

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:09 pm

:lol: erm....not too sure i couldn't see the price tag properly
i dont think it was that expensive though

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:13 pm

Sarah wrote: :lol: erm....not too sure i couldn't see the price tag properly
i dont think it was that expensive though

Where did you see it??

Yeah i dont think it will be too dear cos its just costume jewlery if you class £60 earrings as costume jewlery like Mr. Dior :no:

Their sterling silver costs gazzilions :huh:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:16 pm

i saw it in Harrods
i know their silver costs loads!!
i always thought gold was more expensive! :lol:
hey 60 quids not that much :unsure: .....................really..........it is dior!! :nod: :lol:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:21 pm

I'll just take a £2 bracelet from Claire's Acessories that I know will rust or break in half or something! :lol: The only thing good about that shop is that my name is on EVERYTHING! :lol:

My Sis has a Dior watch, it's looovely! :drool:

This is so random... but like we're on topic anyhoo... did you guys know Dave Berry is dating Heidi from The Sugababes!!! :o :blink: Don't mind me, I just have a little... BIG... thing against that guy. :P

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:29 pm

yea i heard about that!! i was looking at him while i was on trl and i was thinking i wonder what she sees in him............ :huh:

I'll just take a £2 bracelet from Claire's Acessories that I know will rust or break in half or something!  The only thing good about that shop is that my name is on EVERYTHING!

:lol: true! lol
yea all their stuff breaks, makes me laugh, i never go in there anymore, the only stuff ive bought have been hair ties and mate nicked some braclets out of their before :lol: they all broke and went rusty! lol

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:30 pm

JT Fan Girl wrote:
My Sis has a Dior watch, it's looovely! :drool:

i really want a dior watch i just cant choose what one!! :lol:
i really like the one ems got though :nod:

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:36 pm

OMG

I NEED to stop spending!!!!!

I just checked my accounts and I owe £207 on my storecard and £275 on my credit card

:cry: :cry:

*takes new von dutch back to the shop*

:(

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:38 pm

aww em! :hug:
thats why im so glad i dont have a credit card! :lol:
i use cash in hand! lol

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:40 pm

Sarah wrote:
i really like the one ems got though :nod:

awww thanks Sar :hug:

I wore it with the lace up strap to work for the 1st time yesterday and people I hardly know were coming from other floors to see it :lol: Then when i was leaving i got asked to show it about 5 times <_<

I was like "jesus people - you never seen a watch before" :rolleyes:

Some cheeky biatch had the cheek to ask if it was real :angry:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:57 pm

i hate that! and they never believe u when you say it is! i feel like saying well do you want me to go home and get the box then?! :lol:
still want your watch though <_< :P

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:43 am

CLAIRE :o You didn't know Heidi and Dave were dating?! Shame on you! You're not as up to date with z-list celebs as I thought! :nono:

I'm on TRL this Friday so look out for me!
Oh and guys it's a bit strange that we all managed to miss the OC don't ya think? I missed it too! Although I was busy with Adam so I have a good excuse! But it's alright cos my OC buddy called me up to fill me in! Ha ha!
Things are going great with Adam.... awwwwwwwwww!
Ha ha he wants to take me on holiday... already! The sweetest thing happened last night...
Well my sister has finally left her idiot of a boyfriend and I got a call while I was at work (yes girls I have a job...I'm now your resident barmaid! :beerchug: ) and she was at home with my mum crying cos he had spat in her face and called her a tart in a busy shop for no reason. :( Anywho, Adam called me and I started crying telling him what had happened. He made me feel better then I carried on working finished and went home. Adam called me and said he was just on his way home from his friends and that he would call me in half an hour. So I got into bed then he called back and I was chatting away and he said, 'What are you doing?' and I said, 'I'm in bed' and he said, 'Well come and answer the door then!' :o :o :o

He had driven all the way from Reading to cheer me up!!!!! He had to get up REALLY early to get to work in time but he came all that way just for me!! :cry: <--tears of happiness!!!!
I've finally found someone who is mature and someone who cares about me and does stuff for me and I am sooo going to go and rub it in James' face!! :lol:

Oh and I would just like to take a bow for my novel style post! Great wasn't it! Ha ha I'm good at them. In fact this is turning into one!
I'm soooooooo happppppyyyyyyy dancey dancey dancey :yay: :dance:

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:33 am

:yay: for Yum!!

Adam sounds relly nice im pleased for you :hug:

Does he have any friends who like mysterious brunettes with a soft-spot for hobos? ;)

I want a new man damnit <_<

I went to see my ex yesterday, we were "friendly" :blink:

Return to “Sisqo”