Britney!

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Tue Apr 27, 2004 7:49 am

Guys I'm going to make this really quick cos my time is running out but.....
Britney last night..... WOW!

It was such a good show! She didn't sing live except 'Everytime' and to be frank it was horiffic but the fact of the matter is I know she can't sing amazingly I went to see her PERFORM! And boy can that girl perform! I was so entertained. She blew my socks off.

Will Smith was there! He introduced Jada and everyone was so shocked when he came on stage. I'm still not sure whether it was planned or not!

JC was AMAZING! Everyone was sat down and I was plucking up the courage to stand up. We were SO close! I could see his trouser bulge and EVRYTHING!!! So me and my friend stood up and danced and I'm not kidding when I say the whole of the arena was sat down and me and my friend and the girl next to me were the only people up dancing and we were smack bang centre row 12 so of course JC saw us!! He was smiling and pointin at us seeing as we were obviously enjoying it, it was GREAT!
Then the b**** behind me told me to sit down so I told her to calm down it's a concert and I'm there to have fun. She said well I can't see so I told her to stand up.... FOOL!
What a b****. Anywho. Gott go and find Toxic backing track I'm inspired now!!!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:42 am

Wow glad u had a great time Ruth! :dance: Good on ya for getting up to dance for Jc and at least he saw you :yay: :lol: I hate people at concerts who try and ruin it for others, u aren't suppose to sit down :rolleyes:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:35 am

Will Smith was there! He introduced Jada and everyone was so shocked when he came on stage. I'm still not sure whether it was planned or not!

:o will smith :wub:

and JC :yay:

go ruthy!! hehe good you stood up :nod:

and glad britney was good

thinkin im gonna get tix too since theres nothin to do in this damn state!
plus JC is gonna be an opening act :yay:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:08 pm

Glad you have a brilliant time... and danced for JC. :wub:

I doubt Will Smith will come to Scottyland... but if he does... oh.my.god. :P I love that man! :wub:

And what's with concert biatches? I'm glad you told her where to go. :lol:

Aww just happy you had a good night and JC rocked... and nice to see you on Abs, missed ya. :blowkiss:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:25 pm

glad you had a good time
and what is up with that b****! its a concert your supposed to stand up! :lol:

ooh claire do u go on friday??
dont forget to ring me hun! :nod:

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:18 pm

HEY everyone :wave:

Glad you had a good time Yum, You should have slapped the concert biatch hehe

and yay for dancing to JC :lol:

Im going on Saturday nite :yay:

My mullet is ready and waiting ;)

Im getting my hair done on Friday maybe a mullet is the way to go..... :thinking:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:35 pm

:lol: em dont get a mullet!! lol
wear a wig!! :lol: that way you can ditch it when you get bored! lol

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:27 pm

Aww i'm glad that you had a good time Yum :hug:

Will Smith :wub: He's soo hot and his kids are soo cute :lol:

And JC :yay: I would have turned around and slapped that girl man...i'd be like "look b*tch, this is a concert you know you stand up at them. If you don't like it leave!" I had to do that at my popodyssey tour :lol: Except I didn't call them b*tches...well they were standing just in my spot and ya kno i paid for it i was gettin it :lol:

Glad that you had fun tho...

and Em the mullet thats a big :no: :no: :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:19 pm

byum you never come visit us anymore at the jt board. *sniff sniff*

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:12 am

Em!! i'll see ya there!!!

Ruth, what songs did JC sing???

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:03 am

hannah whats up girl you are another one i havent seen lately! how you been chica!

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:48 am

^^^ hey girl!! whats u up 2??? i ain't seen u 4 a while either!
well, i have been doing sh!t all really, i had my birthday! woo! um i bought usher tix :o :huh: but i do love him! i dnt really have time to come on here anymore coz i had my bro's laptop and then he had to take it back to work, and all there doing with it at work is scrapping it!! i could have put good use to that! but anyway, i got a job! woo! i'm earning money *jumps around like a crazed JT fan* um.. i'm gonna see britney! :D i think she'll be good, but i'm a bit pissed she's only miming, i paid £35 pounds for them tix! <_< but still i got exams starting on May 10th - grrr :angry: i'm not happy bout that, my media one is 2 and a half hours!!! :freaked: so i'll prob. b revising for ages!!
um i think thats it...
OH NO!!! i passed my singing exam!! :lol: but i'm SOOOO happy bout that!
god, i went on for ages, sorry!! :lol:
hows u Angel, u wall sex loving hunny?? :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:10 pm

i am doing pretty good i went to ireland and scotland for a few days and it was lovely. although colin farrel wasnt even the country so i was hella pissed that totally nixed my plans of wall sexing him up! i am glad to hear that you passed your exam- congrats! i have been missing my girlies but i found them over here so i am gonna try and pop by more often!

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:36 pm

^^ glad to hear ur ok, its a b**** that colin farrell wasn't around tho!!! he is so god damn fine!! i've been missing the girlies too! i just can't find time to come on tho! so, been to any concerts recently??

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:52 pm

hey hannah :wave: Hey Angel :wave:

Hannah

where abouts are you sat for Britney??

I can look out for you ;)

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:49 pm

i'm sat block 103 row x,
call me or something oh, hang on u dnt know my number! :lol: i really am feelin CRAZY :wacko:
anyway.............
em where u sat??

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:01 pm

Im sat Block A Row I ;)

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:02 pm

she always gets the good seats! :lol:

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:08 pm

i know, god dammit!! grrrr :lol: just jokin!! look out for me tho, i'll look 4 u!
How r u em? and sar?

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:15 pm

Im okay just stressing over my exams :angry:

aww block 103 is the opposite side from block A :(

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:19 pm

im ok, im in a happy mood at the mo
but im starting to panic though coz i have three weeks left at skool and i havent started revising properly yet! :unsure:
whoops! :lol:

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:34 pm

hee hee! i HATE exams with a passion! i have my MOCs coming up and my friggin Media exam is 2 and a half hours!! <_< but still i have to do them, i'm dreading my music exam tho, if i do really shat my teacher will kill me. But sar, seriously she sounds like Majorie Dawes from Little Britain! :lol: i piss myself whenever she speaks! :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:38 pm

ok i maybe totally behind on this but seeing the word shat reminded me have you guys ever heard the term sharted? apparently it is accidently sh**ting while farting. i about peed myself laughing. ok now back to the topic at hand

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:41 pm

Angel, i am pissing myself right now, u really do know how to make people laugh!! my friend actually said shat because its on a programme over here called Bo Selecta, but i'mma go up to one of my mates tomorrow and say "have u just sharted?" :lol: :lol: Angel , u crack me up :rofl:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:44 pm

i seriously was cracking up when i heard it! that is the funniest word ever, well aside from the word poop. i dont know what it is about the word poop but i cant say it without giggling, man i am immature!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:44 pm

:lol: i never knew that! lol, well you learn something new everyday! lol
But sar, seriously she sounds like Majorie Dawes from Little Britain!

:lol: ooh little britian! lol, you've set me off now! lol, they won a bafta! did u see their exceptence speech? omg it was so funny! lol
:lol:

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:47 am

no, i didn't see it! :( aww i'll have to check it out!!

Angel my friend u have to read this, u really will shart urself!!

GHOST POOPIE: The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.

CLEAN POOPIE: The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

WET POOPIE: The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you won't ruin them with stains.

SECOND WAVE POOPIE: This happens when you're done poopie-ing and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize that you have to poopie some more.

POP-A VEIN-IN-YOUR-FOREHEAD POOPIE: The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

LINCOLN LOG POOPIE: The kind of poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.

GASSY POOPIE: It's so noisy, that everyone within earshot is giggling.

DRINKER'S POOPIE: The kind of poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

CORN POOPIE: Self explanatory.

GEE-I-WISH-I-COULD-POOPIE POOPIE: The kind where you want to poopie but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.

SPINAL TAP POOPIE: That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you'd swear it was leaving you sideways.

WET CHEEKS POOPIE (The Power Dump): The kind that comes out so fast, your butt cheeks get splashed with water.

THE DANGLING POOPIE: This poopie refuses to drop in the toilet even though you are done poopie-ing it. You just hope that a shake or two will cut it loose.

THE SURPRISE POOPIE: You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you are about to fart, but *oops* --- a poopie!

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: god, i soo immature :lol:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:22 am

Angel! :wave: So good seeing you over here :hug:... now, I want to hear all about your Scotland experiences. :lol:

Ok... I am such a dork... I don't even like Britney but I am so exicted she's in Scotland... I don't know but I always think it's the coolest thing when stars come here because it's so rare for them to do so. :lol: Anyway. :nerd:

My insane friend, using the term loosely so I don't look like I have odd buddies :lol:, taped a picture of her to his chest, has slave 4 Britney written on his hand and knows exactly which hotel she is staying in :rofl:... someone's gonna get their ass stalked. :P

Oh... and I'm straightening my hair tomorrow... just thought my fellow straighteners might like to know! :huh:

I'm so tired and in a really weird mood... so just hello to all the girlies in this thread... Zo, Em, Sar, Yum, Angel, Angel2, Meg and Han. :blowkiss:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:59 am

ok the whole poopie thing HYSTERICAL! i am going to email that to my friend who is like my partner in poop comedy! everytime either one of us is on the pot we call eachother- we are such children!

as per scotland, we went to edinburgh for 2 days ABSOLUTELY NOT ENOUGH TIME! it was beautiful! we stayed at the royal ettrick hotel which is supposedly on the same street as jk rowlings house. we did the regular tourist stuff. we walked over to mercat (spelling?) st and walked along there and then took the ghost tour that goes to different parts of the city and then down into the vaults- those were scary as hell especially since i am claustrophobic and they were not what i would call spacious. i got a funny ass picture of me hanging out of one of the red phonebooths! it was hella windy when we were there. i was afraid i was going to get knocked over! the next day we went to edinburgh castle and that was cool. we just kind of walked around the city then and saw the sites and then headed back to the hotel because we had to be up at 4:45 so we could catch a cab and get to the airport to catch ryanair back to dublin. while we were sitting in the airport waiting to check in we were sitting on this bench and this guy comes in with one small black suitcase, he sits down next to us for about 5 minutes then he just gets up and walks away leaving his bag!!!!! i was like ummmm holy sh**e! so i waited about 5-10 minutes and when he didnt come back i went and grabbed an airport security guard and told him then we vacated the area as expediously as we could. although the freaking airport security guard was stupid and opened the bag right there while we were walking away! i was like umm hello could have been a bomb and you opened it around all those people!!!!!!!????? luckily it wasnt but man i was fully awake after that!

oh and i was getting ready to try some haggis when the table next to us got theirs and i saw it and i just couldnt bring my self to eat it! it just looked so bad! :ph34r:

well that concludes my scottish experience at this point, but hopefully i will be studying in dublin either next year or the following and i will be able to go over and spend some more time because i loved it!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:11 pm

JT Fan Girl wrote:
Oh... and I'm straightening my hair tomorrow... just thought my fellow straighteners might like to know! :huh:

ooh! :lol: i bet it'll look lovely :nod: lol, ive become addicted to straightening my hair now! :lol: i just cant leave it curly any more! lol
when ya going britney again? friday?!

Hannah that poopie thing was hysterical! :rofl:
i showed my mum and she was pissing herself laughing!

Angel, sounds like you had a great time up in scotland! i'd love to go there :nod: and i dont blame you for not trying haggis, i wouldn't eat it either! lol

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:41 pm

^ i know sar, its great isn't it!! :lol: i love the :
WET CHEEKS POOPIE (The Power Dump): The kind that comes out so fast, your butt cheeks get splashed with water.

THE POWER DUMP!!! :rofl: thats just to friggin funny!!
Nice to hear u had a great time in scotland Angel!! i went on a ghost walk too, i nearly shatted myself!! hee hee! i've been watching this prog. on FTN - a channel over in the UK called "Most Haunted" its reaaaaly good! but all mates think i'm a sad ass :( but still i don't give a flying power dump really!!

I'm going to britney on Sat. and i can't wait!!! i'm more lookin forward to JC really, i'm totally bumming his album and i lurve Dear Goodbye, but i think i have to say Right Here (By your side) is my fave!!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:47 pm

ive been watching most haunted!!
my cousin got me hooked!
did you see tuesdays ones where the physic got possessed by that spirit! :freaked: that was so scary! you could tell it was real! i love that programme :ph34r: i always watch it with my dad and when i go round my cousins i always watch it there :nod: :lol:

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:51 pm

last nights scared me!! he got possessed again :freaked: but its on tonight!! wooo! i'll be tuning in a 9pm, it betta be good tho!!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:04 pm

yea so i guess the uk is like a really haunted area of the world- thats kinda freaky

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:25 pm

Hey everyone!! :wave:

Im revising at the moment :(

Topics of the day are: Humanistic approach to personality
Social Cognition
Intelligence development in children :blink:

Fun Fun Fun :rolleyes:

Only 2 days till i seduce JC.........oops i mean see Britney in concert :lol:

How is everyone??

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:44 pm

hey em :wave:

good luck on the revising thing ;)

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:49 pm

hey em!
hey zo!
im ok, im in a happy mood coz i have a four day weekend!! :dance:
hannah, i didn't know it was on again tonight! i'll have to watch it!

im supposed to be revising too em, topics are the treaty of versaillies!
what joy! :lol:

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:16 pm

Hey Sar! :wave:
Hey Em! :wave:
Hey Angel! :wave:
Hey Zo! :wave:
NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO Sarah, most haunted is NOT on, they've got this crappy thing on and young heroes, WON'T be watching that!!
I'm supposed to be revising but i can't be arsed so, f*** it i'll just sit back drink coffee and eat curly wurlys!!

So guys, hows the revising going?! :lol: :ph34r:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:26 pm

Em... what's revising? :unsure:

Yeah I was doing revision too while listening to... "If only through heaven's eyyyyyyyyyyes" :whistle: I miss *NSYNC... like... the flower misses the sun. :lol: Anyway... :huh:

Zo! :hug: I've missed you, as always. :P Oh, and you know me and my rainbows, well yesterday there was this beautiful rainbow so I made my mum take a picture of it with her camera. :lol:

Han... Sar... most haunted... you guys watch the funniest shows. :lol:

Angel... so glad you liked Scotland and you're a smart girl for not trying the haggis. :pukeface: Oh wow... the hotel that you were staying at, that is near JK... is like 10 minutes away from my house! :o

Oh, yeah Britney is Fri Sar, so be waiting by your phone! :nono:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:27 pm

Damm its not on?! oh well i can wait till next week! :lol:
well revising, it was going ok but im fed up revising now! lol, ive been washing my hair instead! :lol:
i really should start properly :nod: i keep saying that but so far its all talk and no action! :lol:
i think i'll just do what your doing han, only minus the coffee and the curly wurlys! lol, hot chocolate and kitkats! :nod: :lol: :ph34r:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:30 pm

JT Fan Girl wrote: Oh, yeah Britney is Fri Sar, so be waiting by your phone! :nono:

i will! :lol:

Han... Sar... most haunted... you guys watch the funniest shows

:lol: its not that bad i think its good :ph34r:
if you think i watch crap tv, you should meet my mate :nod: she watches the crappiest shows eva!! :lol:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:37 pm

Well...I watch American Idol. :lol: I did actually want to see the most haunted in Edinburgh, I'm sure there was one but I never saw it. :shrug:

Yeah... revising :unsure: , for some reason I always end up 'just having a break' :lol:

Aww, my Auntie from Canada called, she's so cute... she's like 'I've got a clipping of your boyfriend to send you' and she's trying to persuade me to come to there, she's saying 'you might see Justin' :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:39 pm

seriously!?!? only 10 minutes! damn man i wish i would have known! well hopefully :crossfingers: i will be back there one day! oh and one of the nights we were there the only channel that had anything remotely worth watching on tv was this show called the bill? oh man that was some weak ass acting!

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:42 pm

most haunted is grrrreat!! :lol: just cheap thats all! :nod:

Its good ur doing what i'm doing sar, with the kitkats and hot chocolate!!

Sorry claire i forgot to say hi to u aswell!!

HEY CLAIRE!! :wave:

on saturday, when i go to see britters u need to tell me what JC sings!! and how long he's on for! i'm desperate to know!! :lol: i'm such a dweeb!

i'm missing NSYNC too claire.....have u seen Lance's new eyebrow piercing he looks goooood?! :lol: :nod: :lick:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:54 pm

Angel... you watched the Bill! :lol: It's awful, I'm sorry you had to see that. :no:

Hey Han! :wave:

Don't worry I'll let ya know all the juicy JC details! :P Crossing my fingers for Build My World, Something Special and Dear Goodbye. :crossfingers: I can't wait and I'm calling Sar so she can hear him. :lol: Also, will be making notes for Em to see if the mullets a go or not. :lol:

*NSYNC. :( Lance has a piercing... LANCE... as in Lance... Lance... :rofl: Aww, I HAVE too see this... aw, Lance. :wub:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:02 pm

oh dude it was so bad- the episode was about this guy who was holding up a bank and strapped a bomb to the bank manager. then on the outside one of the female cops who was dating one of the hot, yes he was hot, male cops but had gotten drunk the night before and gone home with the police chief or whatever, who was also hot, and had sex with him. then she told her friend, another cop, that she was raped and so there was this big scandal about whether the police chief raped this police officer. so while all of that is going on the guy with the bomb strapped to him comes outside and accidently detonates the bomb and that was when the episode ended....

did he kill the girl cop when he blew up, did the chief rape her find out next week on THE BILL!!

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:34 pm

I'm on the phone to my friend, she's at Britney... It's 'You Drive Me Crazy'!!! :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:39 pm

i bet that is coming through the phone pretty damn loud!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:42 pm

I use to watch the bill to see the fit aussie guy from neighbours :wub:
I wish i was going to the concert too :P You all have fun!!! :D

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:52 am

i'm going tomorrrrrrow!! hee hee i'm too excited, its unbelievable!! i can't wait for JC, i'm more excited bout him really!! but britney is great woooo!

I have the funniest thing right!,

this guy at school is gay and recently he's being having female hormone tablets :o i found out today! and as a result of the tablets he's grown ONE boob, yes! ONE!! :lol: :rofl: :lol: i've seen it aswell!! bloody hell its f***ing funny!! but anyway, i come from a CRAAAAAAZY school!! hee hee :lol: it is funny tho!

Return to “Sisqo”