Oh My God!

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:07 pm

:cry: :cry:

Guys ive had the worst day today.......

There was a bomb scare at work today :unsure:

The whole of manchester town centre was evacuated...they found 2 "suspicious packages".....

We had to run out of the shop so i had no time to collect my things....i was stranded on the edge of town with no mobile phone, no money and no keys to my house (my mum and dad are away) :cry:

I had to ring my ex b/friend and started crying like a baby when told him what was happening.....it was Sooooooo scarey...

And to put the icing on the cake...i had to endure the lad i snogged the other week (and still like) holding onto his girlfriend telling her it was gonna be alright and i had no-one to hold on to :ph34r:

Anyhoo im home safe, im just lost without my phone :phonecall:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:52 pm

aww em! :hug: :hug: im sorry hun i bet that was really scary!
im glad ya safe though hun and i know what you mean im lost without my phone! lol

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:54 pm

aww em :hug:

im sorry hun that sux!
atleast ur safe, were they actually bombs or just a threat?

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:05 pm

Em! :hug: Aww you ok now? That must have been scary :( :hug:
I suppose its good that people are noticing these packages though because if it was a real one then at least they evacuated the area quickly.

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:16 pm

I never heard about this on the news and like everyone said it must have been scary, I don't know how I'd handle that situation. :nervous: Aww Em! :blowkiss:

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:59 pm

thanks for the hugs everyone!! :hug:

I dunno if they were real bombs or not :shrug:

They did explode the packages in a controlled explosion, so who knows??? I dont think they'd tell us if they were real cos everyone would panic and never go to manchester again :unsure:

I dont think it was on the national news claire, i dunno why cos i think its quite important :angry:

lol....anyhoo 4 weeks and 4 days till my holiday woohoooo :yay:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:21 pm

I was just thinking i didn't hear it on the news, it is very important for us to know about.
:yay: for you going on hols soon B) Nothing like a bit of sun, sea and well ya know :lol: to make a great time :P

Footie final on now, i can't be bothered to watch it though :rolleyes:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:23 pm

emmajt wrote: I dont think it was on the national news claire, i dunno why cos i think its quite important :angry:

Well thanks what I was thinking. :lol:

Same here Meg, I just have the footie on as background noise. :P

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:59 pm

well ive got the footie on but so far nothing interesting has happened so im not really watching it! lol

when i was coming back from the south of france we was all in the airport waiting to get our tickets checked and those crazy French found a package left unattended and decided to blow it up in the terminal without telling everyone! there was like this big gust of wind and then this huge explosion and we all thought a bomb had gone off everyone was running to see what it was! the crazy thing was though the girls at check in werent bothered by it at all and were acting as if nothing had happened! :lol: those french are crazy i tell ya! lol

Return to “Sisqo”