Philadelphia

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:14 pm

You have to rent out Philadelphia. :P I'll definetely be watching because my mum wants to see it anyway. :yay: They show a movie every monday, I reckon it must be a Denzel season because that's 3 movies in a row that he's been in either that or the person who picks the films has a little crush on Denzel. :lol:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:17 pm

person who picks the films has a little crush on Denzel.  

:rofl:

ive wanted to rent it its just i dont think theres even a romance scen with denzel there :ph34r: :lol:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:03 pm

zozon3 wrote:ive wanted to rent it its just i dont think theres even a romance scen with denzel there :ph34r: :lol:

And here I thought you weren't shallow and liked Denzel for his acting abilities. :no:

Eh, who am I kidding? :lol: Well that's a bummer but either way it's like an oscar winning movie... and I don't mind seeing Denzel's face for an hour or two. :P But my dad might not let me watch it. <_<

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:55 pm

I have this movie :lol: I was gonna tell you about it on the D is for page but it got lost on abs...it's a really good movie :nod: I haven't watched it for a while but I think you're right zo..i don't think that there's a romance scene...i'll try and watch it tonight and see if there is or not :nod:

Return to “Sisqo”