Post Anything You Want

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:33 pm

Yep so me and Zo both want this board to liven up :dance:
So just go ahead and post anything random, we all love to be that :lol:
Pictures, articles on music, current affairs (yes some of us are concerned about the world :nod:), poems, sports, books, clothes even.
Do your things ladies :blowkiss:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:06 pm

:yay: i'll start!

(i apologise meg and others if you do not like the fighting)
did anyone else find what audrey (mariah11134 or whatever) infuriating? it was on the justin cheated post. her and my little exchanges were:
The brits love their gossip. I chalk it up to anything involving the brits is all lies and minipulation. Which is pretty much the country's theme.

okay lets get this straight, you accuse an innocent country of lies and manipulation? you? you? you of all people? you have not got he faintest idea what our country is like. you have no right to generalise, especially over so many people you will never meet. dont break out another fight. just dont. you know i fight hard and strong so just dont

:lol: Who's fightin'? Jees that was just my side and I wasn't even thinking of starting shiit that obviously you jus love to start so...  :rolleyes: um ok.  About the brits, well, my opinion on them has always been satirial and I think they are gossipy and love they're lies so I really don't care what you think. Oh and so many people I will never meet?! WTF! What has that got to do with wut I said? I got nothing to say about that. Man, its just my opinion, change the damn channel. Its over, well for me anyway

she put me in a fighting mood. i'd say more back but im not sure who'd be behind me :unsure:

on another topic, good idea meg and zo :thumbup:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:21 pm

Hey Helena :wave: Thanks for posting :P
It was ok for you to voice your opinion just like Audrey? did so yeah free speech! :nod:
So what to put on here :thinking:

saw this earlier-
"The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scotts as a joke, but the Scotts haven't seen the joke yet."
Oliver Herford. :rofl:

comedy-zone.net/pictures/bizarre/bizarre22.htmzebra-roo!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:50 pm

Aww, a zebra-roo. I like that. Remember my Zonkey (zebra/donkey) from Xanga. We're getting some strange animal creations going on here.

Hey everybody. :wave: I don't get over here much to say hi to you all. :wave: Hope all is going well for everyone. :hug:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:05 pm

what an ignorant ass person

<_<

unfortunately ive had to deal with that in this country before bein a european

and uhum........ <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>EUROPEANS KICK ASS</span>

anyway yeah um have nothing to post! :lol:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:36 am

if it wasnt for the brits shed be speakin german rite bout now! so what everone loves to gossip ever her other wise y bother with abs duh!!!!!!!! :angry: that girl pisses me off big time! :ph34r:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:44 am

Wooo Zo, Europeans do kick ass! :lol:
I have my hifi volume so loud right now that the house is kinda shaking :rofl: Thats the only time we can put it so high when our parents are out. Im not bothered about what the neighbours think :rolleyes: screw them!

Have you ever read something and has just sent a chill down your spine? It just happened to me and i dont know why :huh:

<span style='color:green'>Washington - The United States warned on Tuesday of a severe food shortage in Zimbabwe, rejecting President Robert Mugabe's boast of a relatively good agricultural season stemming from a so-called economic revival.

"We've been very concerned about the food situation in Zimbabwe for a long time now, but particularly we're looking at severe food shortages in Zimbabwe this year," US state department spokesperson Richard Boucher told reporters.

He spoke after Mugabe declared on Tuesday that Zimbabwe was undergoing an economic "revival," at the opening of the last session of the troubled country's parliament before key elections next year.

Mugabe had said that his land reform programme had led to a good harvest and announced new laws tightening control over non-governmental organisations, some of which claim the contrary.

Boucher said the Zimbabwe government's crop estimate of 2.4 million tons of maize was a "great difference" from the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation's estimate of 950 000 tons.

"And the Food and Agriculture Organisation's estimate is more consistent with other estimates," he said. "And so it really looks like there is going to be a very serious deficit this year in terms of food in Zimbabwe, despite the fact government can import some food itself."

US "deeply concerned"

Boucher charged that Mugabe's government was trying to curtail donor activity and engagement in Zimbabwe.

He also said Washington was "deeply concerned" the government was using its monopoly on food distribution to manipulate food availability for political ends, and that there needed to be another track of food distribution available to people.

The World Food Programme and the international community, as well as the United States Agency for International Development, have been tracking the food situation very closely in Zimbabwe.

"We are prepared for a rapid and an effective response," Boucher said.

In April, five million Zimbabweans needed food assistance and the United States is concerned that another similar number might need food assistance in the coming months, he said.

"So we'll continue to try to establish accurate estimates of what the needs are, and we'll continue to try to establish proper mechanisms for distribution of food to the people who need it, despite the government's efforts to manipulate and hamper those efforts," he added.

The southern African country has been hit by consecutive drought seasons but aid agencies say the situation has been exacerbated by the land reform programme that saw most whites forcibly evicted from their farms.
</span>
<_< Ughhh sorry this really annoys me with governments! This zimbabwe crisis has been going on for too damn long and now they are raising the issue again. Instead of freaking invading Iraq they should have been helping the innocent people caught up under the Mugabes rule. That man is evil :no:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:14 am

I have yet to see a good side to "Mariah". I found her comment on the Brits highly offensive and I am not British. I knew as soon as she joined that we were going to have issues with her.....

And Zo you are correct that comment made her look like an ignorant ass person. But just wait soon she will be playing the "I just say what I feel and if you don't like that's tough" routine or she will simply come in here and call me mean again..... :rolleyes:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:32 am

I just say what I feel and if you don't like that's tough" routine or she will simply come in here and call me mean again.....

ive only read two things of the girl and i already dont like her :lol:

grr i hate people like that, it frustrates me dont judge other countries till youve been there otherwise it just makes a person look ignorant <_<

and megz i agree :( africa is so messed up
but what to do? Bush is only worried about "terrorism"
most european countries have problems with their own country

japan or maybe australia can help :lol:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:45 pm

:yay: for the mariah hating

and i heard on the news that britain s now the second highest donator of money to aids relief in developing countries, something like £1 billion. now that i dont mind :nod: the £2.1 billion of taxpayers money theyre spending on anti terrorism is a big :no: :nono: in my mind

:thumbdown: blair. definately not voting for him next general election

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:34 pm

i cant stand Audrey. like what is her problem? She said she was leaving, and now that nobody likes her she feels the need to continue coming here. And what she said about the Brits, thats just rude! I'm not britain, and I still wanted to kick her ass :lol:

even america gossips, the whole world gossips. that's such an ignorant comment.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:50 am

What cracks me up about this chick is that she thinks that she is so bad ass. How rude was it when she bashed I think it was Ash's fanfiction! Have you raed hers? Complete and utter sh**e... I don't like this girl and I don't like the dynamic that she brings to the board, I wish she would, as the "gossipy" Brits say, sod off!

I can't believe that I am about to say this but :whisper: I like super-sarah and her lesbian sidekick more than I like mariah...

Return to “Sisqo”