Pharrell Has A Girlfriend...

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:43 am

N*E*R*D PULLS A BIRD

Pharrell's gorgeous new squeeze

A few short weeks ago he was claiming to be "too busy to have a love life" - but Pharrell Williams has been telling porky pies.

The gorgeous N*E*R*D frontman has a secret girlfriend, we can reveal, and it looks like it's serious.

The 31-year-old hip-hop mogul spoke for the first time about his stunning love when we caught up with him at London's swanky Sanderson Hotel yesterday.

Pharrell - who had an on-off fling with jewellery designer Jade Jagger - confessed to us: "I'm here with my girlfriend."

And despite his recent claim that "it wouldn't be fair to have a girlfriend, I'd never see her", the couple have been holed up in the capital's St Martins Lane Hotel between performances at last weekend's V Festival.

Backstage at the Chelmsford gig they kissed and cuddled and have just enjoyed a romantic break in Paris.

Obviously, we were gutted at the news but Pharrell, who is promoting his bling-tastic Billionaire Boys Club clothing and super-hip Ice Cream trainer ranges, still won us over with his charm.

"I like my girls to be funny, smart and pretty," he smiled - and it looks like new love Vashty is all three. But there is another babe who gets Pharrell's juices going - in a strictly professional sense, of course.

He gushed: "You should wait until you hear the track Gwen Stefani and I have done together. She's a great girl and I think she has great style."

Hailed as a fashion icon, the modest hunk claimed: "I get my influences from regular people.

"People say I kicked off the whole trucker cap craze but truckers have been wearing them a lot longer than I have!

"I love designing clothes - it's always been a dream of mine. But even if you don't wear my stuff you're still cool - you don't need any brands to be cool."

But there's bad news for one beauty who had designs on Justin Timberlake's best pal.

As we revealed yesterday, stunning Jamelia would love a date with Pharrell - but despite our attempts to play cupid, it seems as if she will have to look elsewhere.

"She's a really pretty girl," Pharrell told us after reading our story.

"But I'm taken."

Still, we're sure 23-year-old Jamelia won't be down for long.

Our Mobo spies tell us she is nominated for three awards at this year's ceremony - for Best Video, Best Single, and Act Of The Year.

After all, there's nothing better than a cabinet full of gongs to take your mind off a man...

mirror.co.uk/3am/page.cfm?objectid=14564042&method=fullhttp://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/page.cfm?objec...042&method=full

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:53 am

<span style='color:deeppink'>aww im glad that he's got someone and his girlfriend is really pretty :nod:
i duno what the jamelia thing is about though?! lol i dont think they would suit! :lol:
thanx for posting hun :P </span>

Return to “Sisqo”