Arghh!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:52 pm

ok im in such a panic right now, i feel so ill but i still went into college today for my induction and coz i got a d in maths i have to re-take it and ive got this horrible maths teacher who wants us to bring in our results slip in tomorrow to show her and she said if we dont it means we shouldn't be in the class and she'll move us down!! and i cant find my results slips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have looked everywhere ive torn my bedroom apart looking for them my mum hasn't got them and i duno what to do coz the teacher will go mental at me tomorrow!
im in such a panic right now and to top it all off i feel like im gonna be sick as well so umm yea just thought i'd share that with you all coz i needed to take my stress out on the keyboard! :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:57 pm

Ahhhh, I'm praying that you find your slips. This happened to me when I lost a whole booklet of my cds, but they did turn up eventually, so I hope that you come across your slips soon. :please: :pray:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:16 pm

:mellow: eek at that teacher. can teachers move you down? not nice at all :no: if youre anything like me youll find the slips right under your nose :lol: although hopefully your explaination will be enough, if tell her youll bring them in as soon as possible maybe youll be off the hook a little :pray:

and i hope your keyboard is okay, last time i took out my stress on it i had to buy another :lol:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:05 pm

I've lost my school tie, which is a bit of a problem. :lol:

Hope you find them soon hun, hopefully the teacher was just trying to make sure everyone brings them by scaring you all :lol: and won't be as harsh with you if you still can't find them. Feel better soon. :blowkiss:

I'm stressed too... about my whole guy situtation, I find doing this works particularly well :P ...

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:06 am

:hug: sar, hope you have found it by now! And that your feeling much better :blowkiss:

Claire :hug: eeeeek! Guys can be such pains in the ass :rolleyes:

Alritey im off to do my law essay that i should have done the other day. I'm just not in a study mood <_<

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:24 pm

I found them and do u know where there were?! in one of my handbags!!! :lol: :ph34r: how the hell they go there i do not know!! lol i just happened to look in one as a last resort i never expected to find them there!! :lol:

Yea college is weird im not sure if i like it or not, i suppose its coz its so different to skool i guess it'll take some getting used to, theres like no rules u just get up and go and im not used to that! plus the fact that ive gotta re-take maths is getting me down in the dumps, i hate that lesson so much i just dont understand it and im stuck with it for another year!!!!! :angry:

sorry to hear about ur guy trouble claire :hug: everyone knows about me and sean now everyone!!!!!!! :o this guy chris came up to me on the bus and i was with loads of people and he goes i heard about u getting on sean i was like what?!!!!! he was like yea someone told me, i was like who? and he wouldn't tell me and all my friends were like whats this, u did what? i was like thanks alot chris!! i managed to shut him up though before he went any further i didn't want them all finding out about all the other stuff and about just how many of them there was on the bouncy castle! :lol:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:41 pm

Sar! :hug: I'm feeling your pain! :P Sucks about Maths too! <_< But then Maths just plain sucks...

Ugh, I just feel SO confused right now, makes me feel all nervous and it doesn't help that I have the same problem as you Sar, EVERYONE I know seems to be a gossip whore. :lol: EVERYONE feels the need to know what's going on, I'm like, go away. :P

Next to the word confused in the dictionary there's a pic of me, well, me and Brandon, eh Zo? :lol:

You know what I'm packing my bags and coming to live with you and........ we can sit and watch Denzel movies all. day. long. :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:58 am

JT Fan Girl wrote: EVERYONE I know seems to be a gossip whore. :lol: EVERYONE feels the need to know what's going on, I'm like, go away. :P

yea me too claire, me too :hug:
I had hayley asking about it on the bus and she was like i can't believe you got on him, i was like look it wasn't a voluntary thing he just jumped on me ok! and i was drunk so thats my excuse! :lol:

i saw denzel the other night on telly and he looks so old!! :lol: im guessing that is the right denzel i saw! lol my dad did say it was :lol:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:25 pm

Lmao sar!!!

Next to the word confused in the dictionary there's a pic of me, well, me and Brandon, eh Zo?

You know what I'm packing my bags and coming to live with you and........ we can sit and watch Denzel movies all. day. long.  

:lol:
i agree we should do that :nod:

Return to “Sisqo”