Hey Girlys

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:43 am

<span style='color:hotpink'>Zo it seems that your not the only one with friend troubles, mine are being funny again, well 2 of them. :angry:
Right so in the mornings i meet Hayley and Amie down at the shops to get the bus and then the others get on later down the route. So this morning i left my house at 10 to 8 and as i was walkin towards the bus stop i saw Amie and Hayely walking just arriving there and then 5 seconds later a bus pulls up but i stupiedly thought oh theres no need to run seeing as its 5 to 8 coz we never get that bus and i aint gona look like a prat and run for it. But then i saw amie up on the top deck and u cant miss amie coz she's huge :lol: and then hayley got on and the bus went off!!
so i was left standing at the bus stop on my own! luckly katie came along just after so i wasn't on my own but i could well have been and i hate going places on my own! lol then amie txt me saying 'saz im sorry we got on the bus coz there wasn't any more in the depot and we thought we would be late (bearing in mind they got on the 5 to 8 bus and we dont have to be in college to 8.45!! and a bus came along soon after!) so we'll see u in college' after i got it i was just sitting there fuming!
so when i got there they hadn't even waited for me by the gate they'd gone off and i went off with nat to drop her violin off and then we saw them coming out of the canteen and i said hi to lou coz but ignored the rest, but i was so pissed off though! i know its only about a bloody bus but they keep doing this to me and its getting right on my nerves, i aint upset about it just pissed off! lol
and at break i was talking to these other people but when lou went to talk to me amie stood right in my way so i was blocked from the circle so i ended up shoving her out of the way :lol:

but argh!! im so pissed off about its all amie's doing i know it i just cant stand that girl!
so yea thats my venting out of the way! :lol: i read in some magazine that you should never keep emotion bottled up so i decided to share it all with you and take my frustration out on the keyboard at the same time!

so yea how is everyone? :P </span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:42 pm

aww sarah :hug:

ugg, ive had that happen to me a couple of times and it sucks :thumbdown: since you said its happened before tell them it pisses you off and bugs you, and if they ever get caught doing something like that again tell them that unless theyve been hiding stuff for a surprise party for you theres gonna be trouble :nod: :P

or buy chocolate :shrug: thats all i ever do when something pisses me off :lol:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:11 pm

sorry hun :(

ive had a sucky day friendship wise too <_<
people suck

god your friends are just damn leave em be
what are they jealous or what?
i cant figure it out

but when lou went to talk to me amie stood right in my way so i was blocked from the circle so i ended up shoving her out of the way

:rofl:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:02 pm

Good for shoving the girl outta the way. :lol: Not that girls ever get any better as they get older, but when I was your age and in high school, there was a lot of petty fighting, and jealousy, and people trying to purposely hurt one another.

And you're right about not bottling up your emotions. Maybe let them know in some way that they are continuing to hurt your feelings and you don't want to fight over a bus, but could they try to be more considerate and not leave you out all the time. :shrug: Hopefully they'll listen, and if not, ignore them and they'll see how it feels.

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:08 am

Well as you know I suck at advice so, what they said. :lol:

I'm sorry hun, I don't know what you can do but tell them how you feel and if they don't understand then they're not good friends. :hug:

Anyway I'm in school so I better go. :P

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:54 am

Hey Sar :hug: How sh**ty for them to be carrying on like that still, its good to get it out hun. We are always here to listen :blowkiss: Confront them Sar and tell them you aren't happy about them leaving you on your own etc

I just heard the rasmus as i read this thread :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:19 am

thanx girlys :hug: :hug:
it was alrite today, though amie was being really loud and it was getting on my nerves.

they got the bus without me again but only because me and katie had to go into the newsagents and get this boy steven a child bus card coz they wouldn't let him get one! :lol: and when we came out the 5 to 8 bus was there and we couldn't be bothered to run for it seeing as it was so early!

I just heard the rasmus as i read this thread

yay for the rasmus!! :yay: :lol: they've still got tix for their hammersmith gig but ive got no one to go with :(

Return to “Sisqo”