Hi Guuuuuys!

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:13 am

Hey!
I thought I'd take advantage of this quiet period to come and get updated and update you guys. Dunno if anyone reads my Xanga anymore :( so you probably think I vanished off the face of the earth!

Lets start with men:

James: Coming to live with me next week! (??!! Yeah I know! I don't even know if thats the right thing to be doing!) Oh and I just remembered him calling me last night while I was asleep. Haven't a clue what I was saying?!

Jordan: Hot and unbelievably sweet but very religious and therefore dunno if I could cope with that!

Chris: Yep he's new!!! Met him the other night and he is Irish and very yummy! Has invited me out tomorrow night ;)

Ummm... Social life:
Well now I live with the girls life is one big party 24/7!
In fact funny story time... The other night one of our old Geeetar teachers came to ours and Natt has this weird reminder thing where you record yourself reminders (surprisingly enough!) and it has a sensor so when you walk past it it says the reminders out loud... Anyway so our teacher was saying how it was made for old people so they don't forget things and he recorded a message to demonstrate this. He said, 'Turn off the central heating. Don't wet yourself. Don't die!' I couldn't stop laughing I nearly wet myself! Anyway me and Natt have started a game where we hide it places and try and scare each other! She got me last night when I came out the shower and I jumped out of my skin. Then this morning cos I get up before her I left it on the stairs and apparantly she wasn't scared when it went off but I don't believe her!

Now we're getting more and more inventive and I'm going to change the message to a really loud scream and put it somewhere!!! :lol:

Trap's re-opened! YAY :yay: me and Natt might shimmy on down to the relaunch party tonight. Not sure though cos I'm still getting over the flu!

Hope you're all good.... update me with your lives! :)

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:26 am

Hey yum! :wave:
yay for all the partys! i could do with some of those right now lol
that reminder thing sounds well funny, i'd prob leave it lying around and forget about it then end up scaring myself!! :lol:

well my life is well blah! :lol: nah it aint that bad, college is ok im getting used to it now, theres this really nice boy in my media class called Sam :nod: and in 2 weeks time we have to go up london to see this documentary thing so im thinking maybe use that time to get some flirting action in ;)
but apart from that its the same boring routine, college and work :lol: but im going shopping on friday so that should be fun, i have money to spend! lol :P

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:11 pm

Now we're getting more and more inventive and I'm going to change the message to a really loud scream and put it somewhere!!! :lol:

:rofl:

Glad your good hun except for the flu, get better! :blowkiss: So many boys so little time :lol: , hope it all starts to make sense!

My life... well I have to decide what I want to at uni by like next week, eh, opps. :lol: I'm thinking maybe social work because I want to help people but I can't do that as a joint honours and I really wanna to something in tv/media aswell... so yeah. ;)

Three is the charm right? Well I have 3 gigs in a row coming up and a 3 day party! :P

Sar is Sam the guy you asked us if you should work with him?

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:03 pm

Yea he's the guy :nod:
so what do ya think should i go for it?! :unsure:

claire your so lucky having a three day party to go to, i think i might have to join you! :P

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:47 am

Claire first of all Social work? Don't go there!!
It's a lovely job sometimes but most of the time it's horrendous. Not anyones fault but the government and it's so dangerous too! If you want some stories e-mail me cos I used to work in Social services so I can tell you allsorts!
You have to be a very hardened and strong headed person to do that job! I was threatened with knifes, worked with drugged up prostitutes and even paedophiles <_< :( it wasn't very pleasant!
But then on the plus side I did get a baby boy who was removed from his mothers care back to his mother! :)

Second of all, the reminder thingy!
Oh boy, last night was hilarious. Me and Lucy put on excorcist voices and recorded a this message, 'Naaaatalie, Naaatalie, Iiii'm watching you. Naaaataaaaaaliiiiiiieeee!' And we hid it in her cupboard on the top shelf cos she's only tiny and she can't reach it to see it. Then when she got home me and Lu went into the kitchen with her and she fiiiinally opened her cupboard and it was the funniest thing EVER!
Well that was until Laura got home and we did one on her! She didn't even know this reminder thing existed! She had never seen it before and we put it on the stairs and we never have the lights on our stairs on so when she went upstairs and heard, 'Laaaauraaa, Laaaauuuraaa, I'm behind you!' She pooed her pants!
It was so funny!
I'm trying to think of more funny messages and good places to hide it but right now I'm stumped! :lol:
Oooh and I'm going out with Chris for a drink tonight! ;)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:38 pm

Ruthy, you guys should make a huge fart sound or something and hide the thing in the bathroom. :rofl: That should get some laughs. :lol: I like the exorcist stuff, although I'd poo my pants, too.

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:48 pm

:wave:
Sounds like the flat is a cool place to be living!
Hope all is going well with they guys in your life hun :lol: @ the religious one
:rofl: the voice reminder thingy would be great in my house, i'd put it in my passage upstairs and scare the crap outta everyone

Return to “Sisqo”