Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:43 pm

As stated in the title. Deal with it. :angry:

:lol:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:47 pm

For a second i thought i couldn't work abs properly :huh:

Ewww Robbie is number 3 in vh1s top 100 sexiest :rofl: that must be a joke. Rik Waller better be number 1! :nod:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:46 am

Hey girlies. Come back to me slackers, I miss you. :hug: What’s everyone been up to?

We had this HUGE party last night and everyone came into school because it’s the last day before the holidays… and some of us are still drunk. :huh: Not me of course…

I woke up this morning and was like wow I’m fine… and then I got up and stumbled all around my bedroom. :lol:

Good night, except my friend Andy started talking about this play we saw like two years ago and how great my ass was in the jeans I’d worn. :rofl: Zack was right there aswell… opps. :P

Meg, I love you! Did you see when MARK called Robbie the British Justin Timberlake. :rofl:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:20 am

Yes everyone come back and starting posting!
I woke up this morning and was like wow I’m fine… and then I got up and stumbled all around my bedroom
:lol: Like me then the whole of sunday! Yay for parties :headbanger:

I had just had a great trip to court with my law class :unsure: f***ing weirdos there i swear!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:44 am

<span style='color:hotpink'>hey girlys :wave:
I've got a party on saturday! :yay: im so looking foward to it! but u know the whole 'incident' with me and sean? right well he's going on sat and i was on the bus yesterday with lou and we were talking to ross and lou said to him oh who's going on sat our of your lot and he started listing people and when he said sean he went oh stay away from him sarah! and i went what i think its meant to be the other way round. and he went no i saw you sitting on his lap, he was quite the stud that night huh?! i was like no!!!!!!! lol! i cant believe he said that though the cheek of it!!

Things are looking up for me and sam!! :P in media today i werent sitting with him and i was talking to this girl vic and she went sarah do you know sams looking at you, and then he waited for me outside media! :yay: and i kept seeing him at lunch and he was pointing me out to his mates, so who knows what will happen! :shrug: i think i might put some flirty glances his way tomorrow :P
oh and he had his beenie hat on today and you could see his curls sticking out the back :wub: ok i'll shut up now! :lol:

so yea how iz everyone?! its my b'day on tues!! :yay:
ok this girl in my 'group' amie, is so annoying me right now, she ditched us when i was at my old school for this other group and didn't talk to us for about 2 months and then when they got sick of her she decided to come back and start talking to us and stupied Liz let her back in! so now she tags along and she's really getting on my nerves its like all i can hear is her high pitched squeal and its driving me mad! and not to be nasty or anything (well i suppose i am really lol) but she doesn't do anything for the street cred ya know?! lol u dont really wanna be seen with her! :lol: i was talking to this girl lucy about it in my legal sec class and she agreed with me and she was like yea you are cool sarah! :lol:

so yea i think that makes up for my lack of posting! :D </span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:01 pm

Sam has curls? Curls!!! :wub: I'm all for the flirting glances... go get him. :chatter:

Happy Birthday in advance hun! I won't be here on Tues so I won't be able to make a b-day post and then bask in the glory that I was the first one to make it, damn it. :lol:

My plans - so you don't think I'm MIA - I'll be away for 3/4 days at a cottage with my friends and then I'll be in Cardiff for 3 days (well 2 of them will be spent on the mega bus, eww :() And I wanna go to Hamleys when we stop of in London so bad, it kicks ass. :lol:

Well I'm off out for a Chinese mmm... hopefully catch you girlies on msn soon! :blowkiss:

Oh and Zo I haven't seen you around for ages... I miss you!!! :(

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:46 pm

JT Fan Girl wrote: Sam has curls? Curls!!! :wub: I'm all for the flirting glances... go get him. :chatter:

dont worry hun i will! i know the curls do it for me as well :wub:

have fun on your little trip thing hun! maybe i'll see ya down london! lol

Happy Birthday in advance hun! I won't be here on Tues so I won't be able to make a b-day post and then bask in the glory that I was the first one to make it, damn it

:lol: thanx hun :hug:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:35 am

:o Its Sars 17th tomorrow!
:rofl: Sar, the annoying girl with you sounds like this girl i hate! :rolleyes: street cred hey? :lol:
How did the party go anyway?
Hows everyone been? Talking to Zo now, I know Claires away but the rest of you come out :blowkiss:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:50 am

megzrsa wrote: How did the party go anyway?

The party was so cool! lol there was over 60 people there it was well good and i got really really drunk and spent the whole time hugging everyone and getting kisses from these two boys lol, i saw em today in college it was well embarrassing! and this guy from my media class was there because he's joined one of the groups of guys from my old skool and i was chatting to him for ages, poor sod! he was embarrasing me today in media telling everyone about it! but i got to sit next to Sam so it werent that bad! :P he had his beenie hat on again today :wub: lol

i know im 17 tomorrow its well scary, i dont feel like 17 im growing up waay too quickly! :lol:

i'll try and get on later to chat to ya all, but right now i have to wash my hair! :lol: :ph34r: not that i let my hair rule my life or anything......................................... :unsure:

Return to “Sisqo”