Ahhhh!

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:31 am

I think Bush is going to win and I REALLY wish that I didn't because he shouldn't. :angry: What do you all think?

You know I think if the people in the UK got to vote, (Yeah, I know :lol:) Kerry would have won because so far I've met nobody that want's Bush re-elected...

:(

Other than that... I'm at school, school sucks, what's new? :P Love you all!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:18 am

I don't want bush to get re-elected, if he does it just shows how stupied the americans are :lol:

ive finished college now :P and i saw Sam on the way out :wub: i was walking past him and one of his mates went oh is thats the one but i just carried on walking and then i looked round to see if one of my mates was behind us and he was looking at me lol so yea, i just kinda didn't know what to do so i just smiled ^_^
and he had his beenie hat on again and you could see his curls :wub:

yea thats enough of my blabbing lol, how is everyone?

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:01 am

Hey hey
I know its so sad i had a feeling Bush would get back in but still it just really pisses me off, its true though i haven't met anybody who wanted him back in power but still people voted him in :angry: I was watching this news program and this guy was saying how the europeans hate Bush so much but the Americans thought that Bush had the best campaign and was more convincing, yeah making them more f***ing scared <_< Our headteacher did an assembly for sixth formers today and he was talking about how the Americans have always gone on about liberty and free speech but now people are in a way having their liberty taken away psycologically because they have this constant fear talked into them from Bush and in the end thats what influenced them in voting. I dunno im just pissed off about the whole situation and find it sad to think about what could happen in the future with Bush still in power

Anyway, damn i typed alot :P Sar so you really like this Sam? Curls and a beenie, how cute!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:42 pm

Sar so you really like this Sam?

yea B)
it was well good in media today we was talking loads and i kept making him laugh lol :wub:
i think ive got a free house in a couple of weeks so i'm thinking a party?! :D and then coz he lives in east london there won't be any trains running by the time the party ends so he'll have to crash at mine ;) i think alot of people will have to crash so knowing my luck the house will get trashed and my parents will kill me!! :lol:

Return to “Sisqo”