My Pharrell Lovin'!

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:04 am

Oh my god I don't know where to begin....
I'll start with OH MY GOD PHARRELL IS HOT! :lickout: :lol:
Umm.... We got there as soon as I fifnished work about 5ish and were quite near the front of the queue.
We had a jolly time playing 'I went to the shop and I bought...' in the queue. Of course with me and Natt the list was something along the lines of.... A new vibrater, a wipe clean nurses outfit, handcuffs, whip, butt plug (eeww), Lex The Impaler on DVD! etc...!

They finally opened the doors and everyone stormed the place! We ran in and got RIGHT to the front and I mean RIGHT!!!
It was a tight squeeze but we were RIGHT at the front so we didn't care!
I went to put the coats in the cloakroom and to pee and left Natt in our places.
When I came back obviously the crowd had grown and as I pushed my way forward this guy shouted really loud, 'Oh guys, we have a crowd jumper!' and of course EVERYONE stopped and looked round :mellow: so theres me going, 'No I'm getting back to my friend I went to the loo.'

They were all shouting 'Yeah, yeah whatever!' I'm sorry but do they really think I would have gone by myself to try and crowd jump?!! <_<
Anyway I got back to Natt and the girl next to me started going crazy at me saying I shouldn't be allowed to push!
I was trying to explain to her that I was there before I had just gone to the loo and I didn't want to get seperated from my friend but the b**** turned to her friend and said, 'Can you hear something?!' Grrrrrr :angry:

Anyway I can't be bothered to talk about the support act! Pharrell.......... :drool:
He came on and I swear to god I nearly orgasmed! Ha ha!
He is amazing. And Chad.... :wub: I love him more and more every day I swear to god! He is funk on legs!!
He is just so unbelievably funky its amazing! He was right in front of me at his lil Casio!
He kept waving and smiling at me cos I was getting squished and everytime I did the Startrak fingers he did it right back at me.
But the highlight of the night..... When Pharrell came over and startrak'd me!! :o ^_^
I was like 'That reall WAS at me!!' I wasn't 150000000 rows back and just thinking oh my god he looked at me! He was right in front of me!!!
I couldn't reach him though <_< :lol:
Wow and then..... Rockstar!!! :o :lol: Sar I hope you understood that! That was believe it or not, Rockstar when I called you!!!
You could prolly hear me screaming along... half to the words and half cos I was getting royally trampled so if you heard screams of pain I would put your money on it being me!

It was all a bit of a blur after that but it was an amazingly good blur! Naomi Campbell was there loitering at the back of the stage again <_< grrr!
I can't think of anything else.... Oh Lapdance was an AMAZING encore! Oh and the drummer chucked his sticks out at the end and I caught it but not properly and some b**** snatched it out my hand! Grrrrrr!
All in all an amazing night and I ache all over now!!
Oh and an annoying bit! Jermaine a friend of mine who remixed some of their songs was there with his manager.
I called him to see if he was and he said he was going to the after party and invited us along but when we got out I couldn't get hold of him! <_< :angry: I HATE MODERN TECHNOLOGY!!!!
I'm gonna try and get hold of him today and see how it was but I cannot believe I missed my chance at going to the after party! :cry:

Sar I hope you enjoyed your treat was great to talk to you (or shout to you!)!

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:18 am

ok one:I HATE YOU! jussssssssst kidding you got starrtaked by pharell.,...lil b****.... you should put that in your sig: i was startraked by pharrell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:48 am

You got startrak'ed! :yay: Now if you had gone to the after party, you could've gotten even more. Damn that Jermaine. You get a hold of him and yell at him for not doing his job, and getting you into the party. :nono:

I'm glad that you had such a good time. But the after-concert depression/withdrawal sucks for a few days. I always get that. Why can't every night be a concert night? :shrug:

Sorry about our messed up Abs chat. John really wanted to talk to you. ;)

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:39 am

:nod: John apparantly wants my puppies!!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:15 pm

wow, sounds like you had a well good time!! :P yay for the star track thing! i so wish i had been there!! :nod:
when you rang me the first time i didn't know who it was i was thinking they can't be on yet, so if i sounded really quiet when i anwsered thats why! lol! i was like helloo? and then all i heard was its ruthy!!! i was like ohh!! :lol:
yea i heard you getting squished! i could hear ya singing along and i heard this big owww!! :lol: i could hear it though, at first it was just noise but then i could here it! thanx for ringing me hun :hug: :blowkiss: it was great talking to ya too!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:42 pm

Wahoo Ruthy! Sounds like you had an awesome time up close and personal with mr sexy pharrel. A bummer you didn't get to go to the after party :(
Yay for Sar hearing Rockstar down the phone :P
Have a good saturday night girlies, i'm off to go party! :blowkiss:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:09 am

Since this is a Pharrell thread I'll post this here...

Me and my mum were watching tv and I was flipping though the music channels and Frontin' came on. As soon as Pharrell started singing she goes, "Oh! Here's Mr Sexy!" :rofl: and then she said to me, "See how mischievous he looks... you just know he's up to mischief" :lol: Don't you just love parents. :P

Return to “Sisqo”