Hey!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:34 am

:wave: Hey girlies! I missed you all! :hug: South Africa was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm kinda happy to be home and back in familiar surroundings but i miss being in South Africa, going to the beach, my cousins there :wub: they are so, awww i love 'em! I met my nephew :lol: Omg he is my big bros double! It was unreal seeing him, bless my mom she is so proud to have him as a grandson :P
I went to the beach alot and surfed, tanned, relaxed. It was really fab to be there ^_^ Apart from when we nearly got robbed at a cashpoint in Cape Town :nervous:
The guys were all cute and surfer looking B) Sadly no action tho with either my mom or bros attached to my hip whenever we went out <_<
It's so cold and rainy here :( I'm off to do some xmas shopping this morning, wish me luck cuz im gonna need it :unsure:

Tell me how you have all been? You all busy xmas shopping, going to parties and having fun?
msn chat soon? :pray:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:17 am

:wave: MEG! I'm so glad that you had such a grea time in South Africa. Now you have to plan for when you can get back there. Hot surfer boys and you didn't bring us any back? :nono:

I've just been hanging out, going to the movies, and being my usual goofy self. Love ya, girlie. :kiss2:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:25 am

:wave: I'm talking to yooooou :kiss2:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:05 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>:wave: Hey!
im stuck at home with a cold :( and everythings all achey :sick: i caught it off my mum! lol ive jst been watching mtv and playing the sims all day, and staying wel out of the way of the builders coz i dnt wnt them to see me with my curly hair! :lol: and i have to go into work tomorrow at 8.30!!!!! :o not good :angry:

I'm glad you had a great time in south africa hun! :hug: glad to have you back we missed you! :blowkiss:</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:39 pm

Meg! It's been a little more quiet than usual around here without you, missed you!! :kiss: Glad South Africa was amazing and that you had such a good time... but I'm just happy you came back, I was wondering when you were gonna be. :P

You all busy xmas shopping, going to parties and having fun?

Yup. You know us so well. :lol:

Yes we need to have an abs chat soom, with ALL the girlies. :blowkiss:

Aww, Sar I have a cold too. We can share tissues. :lol:

Oh, and for the first time in FOREVER I updated my Xanga... go see... and help!! :P

:hug: to all the girlies!

Return to “Sisqo”