Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas...

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:25 am

I probably won't get on for a while so I just wanted to wish all you ladies a Merry Christmas... and hell, while I'm at it, have a Happy New Year too. :lol:

Oh, this is for you Sar, I saw it and thought of you. :P paperdollheaven.com/lauritherasmus.phphttp://www.paperdollheaven.com/lauritherasmus.php

Love you all!!! :kiss:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:40 am

yess merry christmas to everybody !!!

I got 3 new hoodies :ph34r:
goddamn I have over 12 hoodies now :lol:

Love em tho :wub:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:37 pm

:lol: thanx claire! lol
jst been watching the dvd, i so wanna see em live now!!

merry xmas everyone!! :P

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:25 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! Soz im late, i did email you all tho with a xmas message :blowkiss:
:lol: Zo the hoodie queen, any of them Abercrombie ones? :P
Hope you all got some nice lil prezzies and no useless ones :unsure:

Any of you get a white chrstmas? My mate went up to Sheffield and got caught in a blizzard :o scary

:guzzle: Went to a party last night, never seen so much alcohol in my whole life. I stopped drinking when i realised this guy was doing all that he cud to try and take my pissed outta her head mate away from us! :nono: sh** i had to keep this skanky little chav away from her :puke: Good party tho apart from that

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:41 am

goddamn all those people in Indonesia, India and thailand and stuff :(

my cousin was in thailand on vacation but thankfully hes alive hes still in the hospital tho hes got cuts all over his body.

no no abercrombie :lol: got one from american eagle tho that I loveee :wub:

nope no snow here

goddamn new years eve is gonna suck again!
everyones goin somewhere else
and then i leave the 2nd
yea its gonna suck what are yall gonna do?

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:41 am

Merry Christmas girlies! :wub:

I know! :( And your cousin, I hope he gets better soon!

Well it's someone specials birthday today, and my mums. :P Today Denzel hits the big five o! :lol:

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blueVIOLET'>HAPPY 50TH MR WASHINGTON!!! </span></span></span> :lol: :lol: :lol: <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>***</span>

We played this game where someone thinks of a person and everybody else gets to ask questions to work out who you're thinking of. You sit in a circle and the person next to the one who everyone will ask goes first. (Oh, and I'm sorry I'm AWFUL at describing things!!!) If you get a 'yes' answer you can ask another question if you get a 'no' it goes onto the next person. So people were doing anyone from Cleopatra to Dido. And on my turn I did Denzel and I had everyone stumped for almost half an hour! :lol:

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>*** ahem please note that Claire, not Zoe, knew it was Denzel's b-day cough cough ***</span>

I'm going to the cottage with my friends that I went to in October for a few days again. We're going down on the 30th so we'll be there for New Year. Aww Zo, I hope you don't have sucky time. Last year my New Year was cancelled. <_<

No snow here either and I'm in Scotland... how does that work? :(

Anyhoo I talk (well type :lol:) WAY too much... so I'm gonna love ya and leave ya! :kiss:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:27 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>:wave: Hey girlys!
im going round a family friends house on new years they used to live next door to us and ive known them my whole life, we go there almost every year and i do wanna go to this party instead but i feel bad for their son coz he'll be on his own if i dnt go, n he told his mum he's looking forward to me coming bless him lol!
ive been watching the rasmus dvd again! woo! :dance: :lol: even my parents like them now! lol! my mum was like skip it to in the shadows! :lol:
and i have a new obssession, the urbz :ph34r: ive been playing it all weekend and yesterday i spent the entire day playing it! :lol:

zo i hope your cousin gets better soon, i was watching it all on the news yesterday it was so sad :( </span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:33 pm

:( I can't stop thinking about what happened in Asia, nothing ever prepares people for it but damn its gonna take years for many of the areas to recover, and the amount of people killed is devastating. Everytime i hear news bulletins the number missing/killed rises.
My big brothers best mate Jay is over in Thailand at the moment, i don't know if he is ok or not but i'm gonna phone Bart later to see whats happening, i know Jay hasn't got much family so its gonna be up to my bro to find out if he is safe. I'm praying for him and everyone else affected by it.
Zo i hope your cousin recovers and gets himself home safely :hug:

No plans yet for new years eve, my mates are mostly spending it with family so i might have to do the same, ahhh! No it won't be that bad but still i wanted to hang out with mates.

*** ahem please note that Claire, not Zoe, knew it was Denzel's b-day cough cough ***

:rofl: Yes you are currently the no.1 Denzel fan on abs

Anyone gonna come on msn? :( I only have my bros ex girlfriend online, heeeeelp!

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:50 pm

Sarah wrote:and i have a new obssession, the urbz :ph34r: ive been playing it all weekend and yesterday i spent the entire day playing it!

:lol: Hun! I would offer you advice but of course I know nothing about obsession. So, Denzel, yeah :lol: ...

:rofl: Yes you are currently the no.1 Denzel fan on abs

Meg. I love you! :lol:

Seeing all the damage that has been done... it's just... there are no words. I can't imagine what it must be like to be there, and see it, let alone live it. I really hope your brothers best friend gets in contact with him and is well. :hug:

I hope everyones New Year works out, it always get hyped up way too much, and then totally sucks. :lol:

Anyhoo I have to go clean up but I'll try and get on msn later. But I HAVE to leave at 8, Love Actually is on, and I love it, actually. :P :wub: Plus you know, Colin Firth and Andrew Lincoln... can't go wrong there, mmm hmm. :D

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:00 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>i haven't seen love actually lol but if u say its good then i'll take your word for it! :lol:

soz megs but i had to go offline coz my dad wanted to use the comp <_< ttul hun! :blowkiss:</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:12 pm

I hope everyones New Year works out, it always get hyped up way too much, and then totally sucks.

i know!! its gonna suck this year again!

uhum NOTE that I will always be n1 Denzel fan

PERIOD!!

my cousins fine hes just got cuts and bruises all over his body. i cant believe they survived! they were on the actual beach in Phuket(sp?) his girlfriends brother his baby of 6 months died tho :( as did her grandmother.
and my other cousin, his brother was in Mauricio (sp?) island near africa and the waves hit there too apparantly he was in a fishing boat and his boat fell over and they had to swim to shore.

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:43 pm

megzrsa wrote: Soz im late, i did email you all tho with a xmas message :blowkiss:

Any of you get a white chrstmas? My mate went up to Sheffield and got caught in a blizzard :o scary

First things first Meg.... I never got a Christmas e-mail! :( :lonely:

But secondly... Sheffield!! Thats where I am now. I'm from Sheffield, My parents live here! :yay:

It was snowing but unfortunately it didn't settle! :( So no White Christmas!

Anyway that was all! Bring it on 2005!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:40 pm

Awww Ruth i would have emailed u too! :hug: kinda don't have your email addy tho :( I thought one of you girlies was from Sheff, lovely northen lass :kiss: Ohhh i heard the other day that one of my best mates is gonna be moving away from us to go live in Leeds :( I'm sad now, its soo far away!

:hug: Zo, i'm sorry again to hear about your cousins family who died in Thailand. I phoned my bro today to find out if he had heard from Jay, turns out he is fine! He was on an island that missed most damage thank god!
dec.org.uk/Donate what you can girlies

Return to “Sisqo”