What's Up?

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:30 pm

So, we need to stop saving all the gossip for msn because this place needs it. :lol:

Anyhoo just a thread to ask what everyone is up to. So... what're you all up to then? :P

Oh, and Zo, you know how I told you about my best friend and how we're just best friends? Yeah, well, scratch that. :lol: My friend just admitted to me he told her at New Years he'd realised he really liked me and she isn't supposed to of told me but she couldn't hold it in any longer. So now I'm even more confused. Boo. :( Hope you're great!

Ruthy - You need to get your butt in here and let us all know how the date, celeb spotting et al, went! :P

Well I hope you're all good... I love you girlies! ^_^

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:13 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>:wave: hey claire

sounds like your having boy troubles :lol: i think u need to fill me in on the details! :P
i haven't been on here in ages! lol how iz everyone?
im so bored at the moment and fed up with the weather! i hate this time of year after xmas wen its jst sh** and theres nothing to look forward too! bring on the summer is what i say! :lol:

wel i thought i'd update u on sam and me, itz going really gud! :D dnt really knw where to start but we were talking about partys today and aaron said he's got a free house soon so he's gona ave a party and sam went to me oh sar u can crash round mine afta if u want ^_^ and then we were talking about little britain and ex's and stuff and then aaron started talking about my mate's party's and how drunk i get, and sam was jst laughing at me and wen i saw him at lunch his mate saw me first and nugded him and he smiled at me and was like alrite sarah :P so yea all we need now is a party! :lol:

we need to have an abs chat soon, i haven't spoken to you all in ages!

xxx</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:38 pm

wooooo go sar!!
im happy 4 ya! hehe

apparantly im bein set up with a guy soon and his description sounds good and he saw a pic of me and said i was hot so yay! :lol:

Claire i said Hi and you just went offline :angry:

:lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:36 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>zo! :wave:

yay! for the whole being set up with a guy thing! :lol: tell us how it goes! :D </span>

wooooo go sar!!
im happy 4 ya! hehe

<span style='color:deeppink'>im happy for me too! :lol: all i want now is a really good party! i think i might have to start dropping hints to my mates who have huge houses, that or kick the parents out and have one myself! :lol:</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:46 am

Boy troubles would be putting it lightly but, yeah. :lol: Don't worry though I'll just live through you and Sam! :P I hope you guys get together soon!

Sorry Zo! Msn has being going bonkers and keeps signing me out! :( And yes, as for the blind date, we want ALL the details. :lol:

Also, where's Meg? :huh:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:18 am

Hey i'm here! :hug:
:lol: Claire, weird ass dream :huh: U online btw?

Zo, i will reply to ur email asap!

I've been so busy revising for my exams this week, the law exam killed me!!!! :( I've never ever been that scared in an exam before!

Sar u so have to have a party soon, i thought u would have gotten with sam by now :lol:

Hey everyone else who comes on here :wave: hope you are all good :blowkiss:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:49 pm

hey peeps :wave:

megz!!! :hug: i figured you were busy with exams tho.

yea the guys in hawaii tho at the moment <_< :lol:
but supposedly hes Tall,built,black guy whos selective. And hes good looking theyre saying so were hopin for that... :lol:

And yea the selective part is what got me, I want a guy whos selective since i myself am picky as hell :lol:

I watn sar and sam to hook up! :(

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:49 pm

I want Sar and Sam together!!! :wub:

Claire I think you should go for the best friend! I keep meaning to reply to your e-mail and then my flatmate wants the damn modem back so maybe tomorrow!

Hey Meg... long time no see!!

Zo, I'm still addicted to Bejeweled, downloaded it but it was only a trial and it's run out now so I'm stressed!!!

Emma... Cooooooome back! :yell:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:26 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>hey girlys!
im babysitting at the mo! lol!

i guess i have no choice but to hook up with sam now huh?! :lol: </span>

i thought u would have gotten with sam by now

<span style='color:deeppink'> :lol: i know but these things take time, plus there hasn't been a party for ages so i aint really had the chance seeing as he dnt live round here! lol but ive managed to convince me mates who are always having partys that he should come, so now were jst waiting for parents to be away! lol!

meg that sucks about the exams :( all my mates ave got exams at the mo, i had a load b4 xmas for legal sec and ive got a maths key skills one coming up and im absolutely dreading it! :unsure: i suck at maths big time! :nod:</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:03 am

Bubble_Yum wrote:Claire I think you should go for the best friend! I keep meaning to reply to your e-mail and then my flatmate wants the damn modem back so maybe tomorrow!

Hey don't worry about it! I've been doing bit of talking/researching and I've got a few things figured out in regards to the ex and the idiot. :P It's just the best friend issue that's the problemo... we fell out last night and had an argument today, great! :lol:

Meg! :kiss: I was online but got signed out for the 1203903447 time! :(

I've got exams too... one on Thursday! :blink:

I'm just happy you all replied, took you long enough. <_< :lol:

Sar you're like me! It's only at parties that these things sort themselves out... I'm waiting for one now too so everything I need to do with my boy troubles can happen! :lol:

Well as much I as I love you all :wub:... I guess I should so some sort of revision. :huh:

Return to “Sisqo”