I Love...

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:50 pm

... Snow! It didn't snow here ALL winter but tonight... it SNOWED!!! :lol:

Did it snow for you girls too?

I'm just praying for a snow day because the only time we had one I was off ill anyway, typical, huh? <_< :lol:

And yeah, I'm just rambling... but YAY! I LOVE the SNOW! :wub:

:lol:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:14 pm

:yay: Wooohoo for you getting snow :P I heard scottieland were gonna have blizzards and i'm hoping we get some all the way down here :lol: It would make my winter if it snowed and everywhere looked like a winter wonderland :wub:

How is everyone? :hug:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:49 am

Meg! :kiss:

It looked like a winterwonderland here! :wub: I hope you all get snow!

Another one of those Claire did something stupid, again, stories...

So at lunch we sit on the floor in this corridor but it's <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>tiny</span> (See what I did there? :lol:) so about 20 of us cram into it and there's no room for our bags or anything.

The reason we eat there is another story in itself. We got kicked out of our old room because my best friend put on a bra and then a teacher walked in. It was hilarious because they made him go to the staff base with the bra on and he couldn't unhook it, so he actually had to climb out of it! :lol:

Anyway today I was sitting opposite him and he was playing with my shoes... and so he pulled of both my shoes, because apparently it's funny to bully me every. single. time. So I tried to get his shoe off but the laces were too tight so I then attempted to pull it off instead.

However it was too hard, I needed to push my leg of his for some power... and basically somehow while doing this my foot caught on his trouser leg and with my foot I ended up pushing his trousers all the way up his leg. In front of everyone else who were only half aware of what was going on and then proceeded to see... naked leg! :o And one hairy one at that. :blink: Then I offered to wax his legs... and it all just went down hill from there. :lol:

I hope it isn't too much of a 'you had to be there story' because it was hilarious! :rofl:

Anyway, yeah, how are you ladies? Got any good stories? :P

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:38 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>hey girlys
i dnt want it to snow! i jst want it to be summer again i hate the winter! :lol:

i dnt really have ne good stories except that my mate fell down the stairs of the bus this morning!! :lol: it was so funny she fell all the way down and ended up sitting at the bottom and all these old people were looking at her! lol!

im kinda confused at the mo about sam, why is it that boys are so damm confusing!! lol! he was alrite at first in media but then i duno it jst felt kinda weird, i was talking to this guy aaron a lot and this other guy james, and james is trying to get me to go on hol with him and his mates, i know most of em but i only know one of the girls who's going so he's been trying to convince me to go! lol! today he tried by telling me that theres a strip club there!! :lol: :blink:
but yea about sam, i heard him tellin james that if he likes someone then he jst tells em, so that got me thinkin that maybe he dnt like me like that coz he's had plenty of opportunities to tell me! lol but i duno its jst kinda weird coz yesterday we were getting on really well and being all flirty and stuff and then today it was jst strange, i duno i cnt explain it! :lol:

but yea im all in a confuserated now!! :lol:

but on a good note, theres this other really buff boy in the uppersixth and he's mates with my mate John and my mates keep saying that he keeps lookin over at me all the time and he's goin to this club on fri nite with john so im thinking i should maybe make an apperance! ;) </span>

Return to “Sisqo”