Come Talk To Me!

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:41 am

Can anyone remember what happens when you swallow Bubble Gum? I know you're not supposed to and I just swallowed a whole chunk. :lol:

I just thought I'd ask because I'm bored... I have ANOTHER EXAM TOMORROW. :cry:

Also, I haven't seen Meg in a while. Boo. :(

How are you all? :P

Eh. That's it really. :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:43 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>i dnt think anything happens wen u swallow gum claire! :lol:
at least i dnt think it does :unsure:

im alrite, getting abit worried about fri though coz i aint told my parents and it turns out were going up to north greenwich?!! he said he'd take me home and everything but i knw my dad will freak coz i ave work the next day and he has this thing about me being home by like midnight or woteva coz of work!! my mum dnt really care its jst my dad! :lol: im still going though! even if it means my dad phoning me up every 5 mins to see where i am! <_< :lol:

good luck in your exam tomorrow hun! :hug:</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:15 pm

:hug: Hey!!!!!
Wahooo Sar :lol: Hope the date goes great ;) what you gonna wear? :P

Hope the exam wasn't too tough Claire :hug: And the bubble gum thing, i accidently swallow mine alot :lol:

Ruth you ok? Zooo i miss ya! Em any guy gossip?

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:42 pm

:wave: Hey everyone!

As far as I can remember, bubble gum takes a long time to break down when you swallow it, I'm pretty sure that's all you have to worry about :nod: And good luck in your exam :hug:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:02 pm

my dad always said it prevents your stool from goin down fluently :unsure:

:lol:

megz i miss you too! :(

sar you will go on that date!! :lol:

yay tomorrow i want an update immediately after the date okay!! :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:54 am

megzrsa wrote: what you gonna wear? :P

<span style='color:hotpink'>i have no idea!! :lol:

zo u'll prob get ur update 2moz nite! lol coz i prob wont get in till gone midnight and i have work tomorrow so u'll jst have to wait! :P

im getting kinda nervous now though, incase we like run out of things to say or something! :lol: i duno im jst being stupied! lol but yea it feels kinda weird now that something is actually happening! </span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:20 am

Sar has been on her date by now....!!

and I wanna know the details!!!!!!!!! :P

on another note, why do I manage to always get sh**ty friends? :(

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:35 am

*Waits for details* :popcorn:

Finally found a house to have a party at... now I can play Cludeo in my undies... eh, oh dear! :lol:

Aww Zo! :( What's up? I'm gonna take out you and Sar's friends... they're stupid if they don't realise how wonderful you girlies are! I do, and I love you! :P

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:54 pm

eh same ol sh**
I havent hung out with my best friend for over 3 weeks now and its all cuz she puts the guy she was seein first :rolleyes:
and im supposed to still be the good friend she can call and talk to all the time. f*** that...
now i think shes pissed at me cuz i havent called her and when she text me i wouldnt text back till once when she broke up with the guy thursday but i was so unenthused :lol:
and she sent back but didnt answer that.
and my best friend in belgium told a friend of mine that shes sorry and my friend said she was really apoligetic about it and tellin him she knew it was her fault but shes been so busy. blabalbla words dont mean sh** if you dont put em into action.
im just ah depressed about it actually.

SARAH details woman!! DETAILS
where are you???????? :P

Finally found a house to have a party at... now I can play Cludeo in my undies... eh, oh dear

:rofl:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:07 pm

Sar! :yell: God, we're annoying! :lol: Still waiting tho! :popcorn:

Well I better go get ready! I think I'm gonna be late because I can't find a bag big enough for Cluedo! :P Oh, and I thought I was gonna get busted buying drink, even though I was with my Dad. I had two HUGE bottles of Cider and the guy was just looking at me and I was thinking - uh-oh! But then suddenly he exclaimed out of nowhere "I LOVE Cider!" And my Dad goes "I think I'm a bit too old for it!" So it was obvious he was buying it for the underage. drinker. right. next. to. him., but the guy was just like "You can never be too old for Cider! IT'S GREAT!" Finally someone who agrees with me then! :lol:

I totally sympathize with your situation Zo! I have a friend JUST like that and she has always put the boy first. When she came up from Wales we only met up with her for a few hours and I think she got the idea! She said she couldn't come up and see us at all and then... her boyfriend wanted to see a band here so of course she came, even though she'd said to us there was NO WAY she could come and her parents had said no! :rolleyes:

Anyhoo :hug: to you! You might get a drunken post! Oh... and Meg told me there's gonna be a Denzel weekend showing not one, not two... no no not three... but four of his movies! ^_^

Damn, I don't half ramble! :lol:

I best be off... now, where were we? Oh yes, Sam and Sar. :wub:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:39 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'> hehe
hey girlys :P

damm u are so impatient! :lol:
well the date was really good and we didn't run out of things to say! lol and he paid for everything! my train ticket, cinema everything! we went canary wharf in the end and i duno i jst felt really comfortable with him and um we are now offically b/f and g/f :P wen we come out of the cinema he was like u'll come out again wont ya and i was like yea course i will and then when we got to the station my dad was picking me up at <_< (he insisted on pickin me up! lol) he was like i need to ask ya something and i was like go on and he went would u like go out with me u know make if offical and everything and i was yea alrite and then he laced our fingers together :wub: and i was trying to act all cool even though inside i was like omg!! ive fancied u for ages and now ur asking me out! :crazyjump: :lol:

but now im kinda feeling a lil bit weird about it, even though i really fancy him, coz my last b/f jst really put me off goin out with someone for ages and jst thinking about him makes my skin crawl! :lol: he was so clingy and in my face the whole time and i duno i guess im jst scared it'll get all f***ed up and then i'll have to see him everyday in college, and i really dnt wnt him to be like my ex coz i dnt think i can stand that again, plus ive gotten used to being single :lol:

zo screw ur sh**ty friends, mine started getting like that the other day and it was all over something so stupied! ive realised now that there jst not worth it and i aint gona bother getting stressed out over them no more

have fun at your party claire! i want a drunk post! :lol: </span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:51 pm

Zo :hug: Love ya hun!
:rofl: Claire, you and cider :no: I'm glad you're looking forward to the denzel weekend :yay:
:wub: Sar, i knew the date would go great :nod: Good he paid for everything :lol: Awww and you're official :P
:lol: Just read the jt board post about justin maybe being bi, the same thing was in a newspapers psssst bit a few weeks ago i think

Yay i have no work til wednesday and im soo happy i can just laze about. I'm just chilling at home tonight listening to loads of cds, reading fashion mags and drinking malibu :lol:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:53 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

im so happy!! :lol:

how cute he grabbed your hand :wub:

im sorry hun dont worry about it tho you know him well enough and im sure he wont turn out like your ex!!

how cute, when you goin out again?
he text u or sumthin yet?

TELL ME!!

hahahaha

I had two HUGE bottles of Cider and the guy was just looking at me and I was thinking - uh-oh! But then suddenly he exclaimed out of nowhere "I LOVE Cider!"

:rofl: that is funny
oh i guess thats different than in belgium, they never ask for ID there ever
maybe if youre like 13 or 14 but then you just say its for your parents :lol:

NO fair Denzel weekend?

:(

I just found out the game is comin with snoop to Belgium!
i wanna see the game :(
why am i always on the wrong end of the ocean whenever good concerts come
:(

yea i know my friends suck i could deal with it but my best friends the only one besides one other friend here that ive really kept in touch with.
so now i have nothin to do and feel like a loser :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:06 pm

Zo!!! lmao :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i take it your happy about me and sam then! lol!!

and in anwser to ur question no i dnt know wen im going out with im again, nah he aint txt me but i'll see him on monday at college coz we have media first lesson! :lol:

have fun drinking malibu meg! last time i drunk that i got completely sh** faced drunk and was hugging this guy aaron from my media class all night! lol!

well girlys im off to watch shallow hal!
love ya! :blowkiss: :hug:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:14 am

TELL ME!!

:rofl: @ the whole of Zo's post, you pyscho! :lol:

Aww! This is the best news ever... and what a gentleman, eh! :P Well done Sar, you got 'im! ^_^

So cute how he asked you... and I love when a guy does that with your hands! Aww Sar! :hug:

Meg... you know you love Cider deep down! After all "You're never too old for Cider!" :lol:

Last night everyone found out and me and my boy... everybody was coming up to me and saying, "You know you two should get together!" So I was like, to hell with it! :lol: "Yeah we sort of already did, like, two weeks ago..." Ah, you should have seen their faces, it was great! :lol:

An he kept saying to me last night out of the blue, "You're Prettttty!" :huh: :unsure: ^_^ But then if I can remember correctly I'm think he said "... but not as pretty as me, of course!" Ah, it's love! :lol:

Never did make it to that computer... but next time! :nod:

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:56 pm

:yay: :dance: :hug: :wub: :beerchug: :crazyjump: :happyface: :smlove: :kiss2: :bootyshake: :angel: :blowkiss: :clap: :handshake: :party: :notworthy: :walk: :thumbup: :whip: :crazy:

I'm soooo happy and even better that he asked YOU out!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:13 am

http://abstracts.net/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=47&t=38022http://abstracts.net/forum/index.php?act=S...ST&f=47&t=38022

just yeah... :blink: i was tempted to say sumthin but im sick of always bein the mean one :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:57 am

<span style='color:deeppink'> :lol: zo! lol
i cnt believe shes even asking a question like that!! :lol:

everyone knows about me and sam now! lol! and you know i told ya that this girl lara fancies him? and that for some reason she seems to hates me lol? well she had a lesson with him second and at break as she walked over to us she gave me the filfthest look eva! :lol: and then the next thing i know sam standing next to me and as we walked off i heard jaz shout hey lara, sarahs going out with sam now! lol!!
i went out with him yesterday as well and he was like oh what do u want for valentines day, which has now got me thinking what the hell do i get him??!!! im seriously the worst at buying presents! :lol</span>:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:11 am

wooo go sar!!!
aww he took you out again yesterday what yall do?

Oh no V-day presents, that sucks i wouldnt know what to get either! :lol:

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:44 am

Yeah Zo, I was thinking the same about that post but couldn't even muster up the energy to laugh!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:25 pm

zozon3 wrote: wooo go sar!!!
aww he took you out again yesterday what yall do?

<span style='color:hotpink'>he was going to watch some ice hockey game near where i live so he asked me to come along too, so i did coz i weren't doing ne thing else! :lol: and he told me to bring some money coz he didn't ave alot and then his mate ended up paying for me! lol!!</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:58 am

and he told me to bring some money coz he didn't ave alot and then his mate ended up paying for me! lol!!

:lol: thats funny yay for the mate!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:54 am

Ohh Sar you went to watch ice hockey with Sam, cool!
You decided what to get him for valentines day yet?

Everyone alright?

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:19 pm

nah i duno wot im getting him yet lol ne ideas??

im alrite, howz everyone?

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:47 pm

nah i duno wot im getting him yet lol ne ideas??

I'm just gonna ditto Sar! :lol:

I have NO clue what to get Callum but I'd probably drop dead if he even knows what date Valentine's Day is, let alone get me something! :lol:

Oh... and I just noticed this but isn't funny that me and Sar are both dating someone with the same initial as are own... well I think it is! :P

How are you all? Feels like I haven't talked to any of you in AGES, when it's probably been like, two days. :lol: Well I probably won't see you around much after Monday, I'm off to Germany! Woo Hoo! B)

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:10 pm

Second post in a row but my ex must have found out... what do I say to this...

Eeee. Awkward! :lol:

Zack says:
It's really cool you two are going out, by the way

Do I just say thanks?! :lol:

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys? :unsure:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:30 pm

ioh no!
well you cant say much but thanks :lol:

I'm off to Germany! Woo Hoo!  

why would you go to germany? :lol:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:35 am

After I said 'thanks' he said he had to go and signed off. :unsure:

why would you go to germany?

I don't know. I guess it's better than countries like, oh I don't know, Belgium. :lol:

Just kidding! :P

It's a school trip for History. Trouble is I've only ever done French so I know NO German... I don't even know how to ask for the toilet!!! :lol: Oh, and randomly the day we fly is Valentine's Day. :wub:

Speaking of toilets, I went to see my friends play at school. It started at 7.30 so by the time I got there it was really dark. Anyway I REALLY needed to pee but when I got to the toilet all the lights were off and I couldn't find a switch anywhere so I had to pee in the dark all alone and I thought a mass murderer was gonna come get me! Um, yes. :huh: :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:33 pm

claire i can tell ya how to ask for the loo :lol:
i did german lol

wo ist die toiletan?

or something like that! :lol: i'll check the spelling of toliet later lol!!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:45 pm

i can tell u in dutch and most germans understand that :lol:

seriously dont diss my country like that
germany sucks, plus we have wayyy better food :P

uhoh at zack but hey he had to know at some point

and im still incredibly jealous ruthy actually talked to the game and didnt know who he was...

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:59 pm

zozon3 wrote:seriously dont diss my country like that

You know I love Belgium! After all I've hung out in good ol' Brussels' airport. :lol: And I like the chocolate and I like you. That makes it love! :P

Oh... I saw an advert for Adidas and it had a guy from the Timberwolves in it! Don't know who the hell he was! :huh:

Least I recognised their strip (is that what I should be calling it? :P) or well more like I read Timberwolves that was written across it in HUGE writing but you know, same thing really. :lol:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:04 pm

Claire!!
that was Kevin Garnett!!
hes like the MVP (most valuable player in the league) hes sooo good!!
you should know his name :lol:

he actually was MVP last year officially

You know I love Belgium! After all I've hung out in good ol' Brussels' airport.  And I like the chocolate and I like you. That makes it love!  

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:35 am

:walk: :wave: :shrug: :smokin: :thumbdown: :thumbup: :crazy: :nervous: :hi:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:39 am

:lol: :lol: zo!!

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:32 pm

What the... Zo! :lol:

I'm off to Berlin tomorrow so I just thought I'd wish you all a <span style='color:red'><span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Happy Valentine's Day</span></span></span> because you know, whether you have someone or not, that day ALWAYS seems to suck anyway! :lol:

Love you all! :wub:

Return to “Sisqo”