Where Is Everyone?

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:01 pm

Why did you all leave me? :(

Zo, I know you have your computer issues but everyone else, what's your excuse, eh? :lol:

Boo. <_<

A last attempt at an appeal for your presence(s)...
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>
GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE NOW OR ELSE!!!</span></span> *

*The 'ELSE' will be something very, very bad... which I am yet to think of. :lol:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:55 am

Heeeeeeeeeeello! :kiss: You know who i haven't spoken to in ages? Sarah! :o Where are you hun?
Well Claire i have been busy with schoolwork and payed work :lol: but yeah how are you babe?
Everyone come post on here! Even if it is a tad bit boring sometimes :unsure:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:05 pm

:wub: hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D comeon post on jts board...joinwith me to b**** about diaz! seriously its fun!!!!!!! :D

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:02 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>ello girlys!! :P
soz i aint been on in like forever! lol, stupied comp keeps messing up and my internet keeps dying on me for some reason :lol:
ive jst been busy with college and going out and partying :lol: and trying to avoid work on a sat so i can stay out later on a fri! :lol: and of course ive been out with sam as wel :wub:
wot has happened to this board its gone all dead!! :lol: i think we need to liven it up again! :nod:</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:11 pm

:hug: Laura and Sar! Miss u Sar!!! Glad to hear you and Sam are still going :wub:
Ohh Laura need to ask you something but i don't know what it is :o completely left my mind :huh: when i remember i will ask u straight away :nod:
Zooooo please come online!!
Claire we need to catch up, not just in text messages :lol:
Ruth and Em :hug: Em you moved into some new place right?

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:47 am

Well I've been shiit. :lol: Had about 183750 arguments in the space of a week. :(

I've missed you Sar but I'm glad to know you've been partying it up!! :lol:

Meg, how are you... I've missed SO much Nip/Tuck. What's happening? What's happening?!! :P

Laura, Em, Ruthy, Zo... speak to half of you on MSN anyway :lol: ... and the other half well, I hope you're AWESOME! :kiss:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:33 pm

Boo!!

:lol:

yay for sar and sam :P

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:06 pm

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Hey Zoe, random question. Where's that quote from in your sig? </span></span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:59 am

its from kanye's thru the wire
we all put it in our sigs cuz we dont wanna grow up :lol:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:51 am

Hello! :wave:
I'm bored :moo:

I wanna run through the halls of my high school, i wanna scream at the top of my lungs aww love that song :P

Claire i hope you have been watching nip/tuck! I saw an ad the other day in a mag for the 2nd series dvd out soon. Dunno if this series is nearly finished then, saw an episode the other day :drool: I loooooove Julian

How is everyone? Busy obviously, any goss? :P

Zo :hug:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:45 pm

How are you all? :kiss:

We broke up yesterday. Not feeling too good at the moment. Have a lot of mixed feelings on the whole situation right now and some added complications. These things happen though. Wow, can I vague that up for you all even more? :lol:
I promise to explain fully if we schedule a much needed MSN chat! :nod:

Meg, was so good to talk to you the other day! :hug:

Love you all! :wub:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:47 pm

I'm sorry Claire :hug: hope you're ok though awwwwww

msn again soon, well all of us need to be there...sarah! Haven't spoken to u in ageeees :kiss:

Zo tomorrow is when u go back to Belgium right? You're gonna be close to us again! :yay:

Girlies i spent the day at a river today, jumping in with my bright pink wellies :rofl: and playing honk the horn if you're horny in the minibus, was great! :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:57 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>hey girlys
soz i aint been on in like forever! i had to have my booster mmr jab today coz mumps is going round :(
wot have u all been up to?
i'll try and get on msn soon to chat to you all! :nod:</span>

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:01 am

:hug: Claire I hope all is well.....

Everything happens for a reason!

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:28 am

<span style='color:purple'>hey!!!! meg what was it you wanted to ask me????? im alllll ears!!!!!!!!!!! :ignore: :nana: just joking....ooh i love nip tuck... so sad bout christian and that.....oh wait i think we're ahead of sky....im not gonna spoil it for ya....but lots of drool-worthy christian moments ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorn: </span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:17 pm

Thanks girlies! :kiss: I have no idea what's going on, for once, there's too many boys. :lol: Oh, and we kissed last night. ;) My best friend just sent a text saying "Don't do anything stupid while I'm away!" Oh dear! :lol:

So what's everyone up to? How are you all? And who's watching what? The OC or Desperate Housewives or both? :P

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:19 am

<span style='color:deeppink'>Hey Claire!
im watching both the oc and desperate housewives!! lol!
im good! got another week of easter left so im happy! :lol: went to an indian restuarant last night for a mates party and the owner of the restauant was well nice! he was giving us free shots of sambucca so naturally i was a bit drunk! lol! and there was this one shot which they were calling the 'cum shot' :huh: and one of the boys was going so sarah is this what cum really tastes like?! :lol:
how is everyone? i haven't spoken to you all in ages! </span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:27 am

Is The OC not on for Easter or something? I thought it was an old one and forgot to watch it in end anyway! :rolleyes:

You know I've never had an Indian... I need to get out more! Going for Chinese tonight though, so I guess that'll do for now. That's so funny... you know my ex-boyfriend's nick name was cum shot... eh, don't ask. :lol:

I REALLY want to have an Abs chat with you all so I can vent and vice-versa! :P

And did I mention, I HATE boys. Boys SUCK. :lol:

Well, hope you're all awesome... love, love, love! :kiss:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:02 am

:o Claire, a kiss with who exactly? :lol: Abs chat tonight or not? Maybe more warning needed :P

Sarah did ya get the yummy bag from topshop in the end? I still haven't watched the little britain comic relief dvd, im bad :(

Any of ya watching one tree hill? Im so behind it the oc it's crazy so i've taken to the hill :nod: They got some cute guys on that show. Who saw desperate housewives last nite? :huh: The baby Dana, they are claiming was dead is alive now or what?

Ruth how is lil Oreo? :hug: Awwwwww

:kiss: Zo!

I'm a bit bored right now :bored:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:17 am

<span style='color:deeppink'>hey!
i'm bored too! :nod: im looking after my sis! :bored:

i haven't got the bag yet meg! ive decided that i'd better wait seeing as ive spent over £100 this holiday!! :o going out really is expensive! :nod:
yea desperate housewives :huh: i think that the baby dana is alive now but i duno its all confusing! :lol:

i would have an abs chat if my computer wanted to work <_< i had to restart the comp 12 times today!! it kept freezing as it started up! :angry: and i just tried to get on msn and it logged me out and then said i had a bad connection or something :huh:
but we do need one soon i need to catch up with the goss! :nod: </span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:32 pm

Just thought I'd pop in and check how all you girlies are doing. :kiss:

Still have stuff to chat to you all 'bout. And by stuff I mean boys. :lol: Duh.

Oh... and I fell in love with a barman! He was beautiful... and I told him so! :lol: AND he was only 21 *cough* so not that much older... AND single (I don't know how someone that hot could be single! :rolleyes:) AND... he was called Ryan, made me think of OC Ryan, he was just as hot! But yeah, I think it's lurve! :P

I've also decided I'm all for unisex toilets... I made a guy friend and we were both sitting talking to each other while we were on the loo... life is random! :lol:

I watch the hill, as you call it meg, too! :lol: I watched it on E4 tho... I want a new series! And is Dana definetely a baby... and now this Angela thing... and then there's Mike... it's all so confusing! :blink:

£100 Sar!!! Ah, bless! And how's Sam? :P

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:23 am

You guys still on your hols or is it just me?
:hug: Claire
:yay: for beautiful barmen :wub:
:lol: Unisex toilets? Well i always seem to make my way into the guys toilets by mistake so at least they would save me some embarrassment :no:

Omg last night my best mates nephew got taken to hospital after being given a pill by some kid he was playing with :( God he is only 2! Thankfully he is ok but i was so upset last night. Aww bless him

emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:47 am

hey everyone! :hug:

miss you all

im back at the 'rents for one nite only so im hogging the comp!!!

How is everyone??

im okay life is a drunken blur at the moment hehe

i handed my dissertation in today - 12,500 of my finest words :lol:

hope your all okay hunnys

wheres ruthy???

xxxx

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:30 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>Em! glad to see your back even if it is for one night! :hug:
we miss you!!

meg u still on hols?!!! i went back last week! lol!

sams fine claire :wub: he's just gone home he's been round here all night my mum insisted on cooking him tea! :lol: but he's going away on thursday to Prague so i wont see him for 5 whole days :( :P

how is everyone?
we haven't had an abs chat in ages!!</span>

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:29 am

I am here!
Don't get much time these days I'm afraid!
Oreo is cool... she's the cutest thing and she insists on pawing at my face all night!
Her and her lil brother are cheeky sh**s when they get together!

It's been a little hectic recently.
I got my legal documents through about record deals etc so I have to get my lawyer to take a look at them before I sign.
I have two more tracks I'm recording, the video shoot and some photo shoots and then the package is complete.
We have a deadline of May 15th which seems like a while... but I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks so it's not really that much time!

Me and my manager went shopping in Camden Saturday and I ended up sat on Chris Evans' old Sofa while he was trying to sell it to me!
I swear it's a weird time for me! I was so star struck for some bizarre reason.
I mean I've met randoms like Lee Ryan and Leilani but they're different. I used to watch Chris on The Big Breakfast with Zig and Zag when I was little.
The man's a legacy!
How Billie ever did anything with him I'll never understand! :puke:
He had a very nice leather bed for sale! :whip:
He said I could put a bid down seeing as it hadn't sold so I said I would take it for £2!!
I'll have to wait and see if I've won it!!! :lol:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:37 pm

Hey Em! I was wondering when you'd say pop in and say hello :hug:
Hope you're are doing great!

Ruth it all sounds very exciting!!! A video :yay: Isn't your birthday around now? :huh: Not long til your holiday as well, ahhh some lovely sun :P :rofl: Chris Evans :no:
I bet Oreo is adorable! :nod:

Sarah :hug:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:07 pm

Meg, Sar, Em, Ruthy ^_^... and where the hell has that trouble maker Zo got to, eh? :P

Em, so nice to see you around here! 12,500... ok that puts my measly 5000 dissertation into perspective!

Ruthy, it all sounds so exciting! Actually, Billie Piper came to my school once and kindly mimed for us all. :lol:

Let me know if this works and in no way does it do justice but http://193.36.78.4:7001/usertempdir/CcN0UV9qMthB8d61mTIwbW7GUqwzbSl4vzuqD1mEeGY1LGQxx2Hd!-1170727046!1113329076527/P0407_010748.jpg It's My Barman! :wub:

I have so much work right now but I could do with all your advice... I'll try and get on MSN!

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:53 am

It didn't work Claire! <_<

Yeah everything is really hectic and you're right Meg how sweet for remembering my birthday!
It's on Friday :) and as I am coming of age I am starting the celebrations tonight and I ain't stopping till Monday!
And even then it might carry on... We might be doing a show for MTV!

It's called 'Live In Your Living Room' and we have to compete to get Rooster to play in our living room.
I can't say I'm a massive fan but we just blagged it!
I'd love to see the lead singer up close and personal!
Anyway we will find out if we got it tonight! So fingers crossed!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:02 pm

:yay: for your birthday, i know aren't I sweet for remembering? :lol: Hope you have the best birthday week then! Never have liked Rooster but sounds cool anyway, wouldn't it be great if you were competing to get Maroon 5 perform in your living room? :wub:

Yep Claire the link don't work, we wanna see the barman! :nod:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:18 pm

Now I feel bad for not knowing... so, Happy Birthday in advance Ruthy! :lol:

Did you hear James from Maroon5 on Radio One this morning? It was hilarious! If you didn't, I have to tell you all the story, cracked me up!

Right try this ladies: Go to orange.co.uk/mms and the click on 'view my message'. Next the ID is: o0pz9xdcr Password: pu2ca2. But it's really bad quality and makes him look so average when he was sex on legs! I hope he won't mind have his face plastered over the net! :unsure:

Good luck with Rooster! *fingerscrossed*

One of my favourite bands did a living room tour, how crazy is that? And they have a John mention in one of their songs, cool, non? :P

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:05 pm

Finally got to talk to you Claire :lol: mad. Hope you're good babe :hug:
Ohh i wanna know the story about James from Maroon 5!

I saw a gorgeous dude at work tonight, girlies he was wearing a South African rugby shirt which was a bonus :lol: I was like oh yeah! :wub:

I have managed to avoid getting a nasty cold all winter then i get one now :( Keep having random sneezing fits! Not good at all :no:

You all good? :kiss:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:15 pm

hey
im not so good lol kinda stressed out at the mo but cnt really say on here, we need an abs chat coz i need to vent! :nod:

i hope u feel better soon meg! i hate it wen you get a cold wen its nearly summer! lol!

got loads of secretary exams next week and i haven't revised for any of them! oops! :lol:

hope everyones all ok!

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:30 am

Hey Sar, I hope you're all right hun! :kiss: I'm not so good myself... so, uh, snap. :lol:

Meg, you know how I told you how when we were on the trip he kept going off and talking to that other girl instead? Well now they're going out! Even though she has a boyfriend already, doesn't say much for her now, does it? And to top it all of I know he would never have had the guts to ask her if it wasn't for me! :rolleyes:
However, he still didn't have the guts to tell me about it so I had the pleasure of hearing it from someone else! I walked up to him and he told me to 'Fcuk off" so... I slapped him. :unsure:
I've heard he's terrified I'll tell her everything that's happened, worried about himself as usual. Ugh. BOYS! :steaming:

Well, anyway, sorry for that rant. Hope everyone else is good! :lol:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:07 am

<span style='font-family:Geneva'>
<span style='color:hotpink'> hey :hi: just thought id stop by,im oooh soo bored on the jt board....he a'int doin anything but the diaz...so hi! god im so tired right now i went all the way in to college and guess what...we had no damn class which left me with a s**t load of work and nowhere to do it in as the net server was down!!!!! <_< so i had to haul ass back home to come to the libarary.......damnit its so hot today as well...my tans rubbing off!!! :( :lol:</span> </span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon May 02, 2005 12:28 pm

Hello. :huh: Anyone out there? :unsure:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue May 03, 2005 12:58 pm

<span style='color:lightpink'>Hey :wave: i'm here, been kinda busy lately though!
hope everyones good! we need to all get on msn soon to have a chat! :nod:
me and Sam have been going out 3 months tomorrow :wub: ^_^ </span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat May 07, 2005 8:37 am

:wave: Howdy!

Anyone watch 'Playing it straight' last night and got the Mayer reference?

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon May 09, 2005 3:56 pm

I've never seen it but Mayer reference, tell all? :P

I did spot a Mayer name drop in the finale of Dawson's Creek which I thought was pretty random. :lol:

3 months! Aww Sar! ^_^

I don't really have anything to say other than I ended up on a date by accident. :blink:

Hope you're all good, miss you all! Wish Zo would pop by more often! Come back Zo! :( Well, catch you all on MSN. :kiss:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon May 09, 2005 5:01 pm

They were supposed to write something romantic on a card and her 'Danny boy' and he wrote 'I'll never let your head hit the bed without my hand behind it' and they played the song in the background. And I was in shock for the first couple of seconds :lol:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat May 14, 2005 11:46 am

:wave: Claire, Sar, Helena and Laura! How is everyone? :hug:
Zooooooo, where are you?
I got my hair cut today! :o I can't believe i let another hairdresser ruin my hair again :no: I never learn my lesson. It's too short for my liking :(
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!! Im stuck at home revising :P Party time after exams :lol:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat May 14, 2005 2:11 pm

Hey girlies!

Stealing Mayer lines to score, tut tut. :P I was watching Serial Dater on MTV and they had a segment on Jennifer Love Hewitt and they showed John! They claimed he wrote YBIAW for her! :rolleyes:

Zo's nowhere, she's just too damn lazy to get her ass off MSN and over here! :lol:

Don't know about Ruthy though!

Aww, well the good thing about hair is, it grows! :P I'm sure it's lovely anyway!

Yeah, I'm "revising" too. :unsure: Well I will be, I'm on study leave now. Been dress hunting for my ball/prom, fell in love with a dress. :wub: I'll see if I can find a pic to show you all later.

Hope you're all doing amazing, 'cause you all are amazing! :kiss:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun May 15, 2005 12:35 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>Hey!

how is everyone? i hope your exams all go well i only have two, maths re-sit and media so the only one im revising for is maths! i dont care about media! lol!!

Claire i wanna see your dress! :P
I suddenly realised the other day that i left school a year ago next week!! its so scary! i had to go back to get some coursework and i could hear some of the girls talking about prom and i was like aww last year that was me doing that! :lol:

Meg im sure your hair looks fine! i had more layers cut in my hair a couple of weeks ago and i thought that it looked too short at the front but now its fine so im sure you'll be alrite! :hug:

I went to this party last weekend and it was the first time sam has ever seen me drunk! he came along later and i was out of my head by the time he came and at one point he was holding me up! :lol: sooo embarrassing! :no:

hope everyone is ok! :blowkiss:</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat May 21, 2005 2:39 pm

First exam this Monday, it's History. Not feeling confident about any of them really! Uh-oh! However... I did get the Classical Studies prize! I've never had a prize or anything so... yeah!

So I got my dress, finally! The one I fell in love with was more an evening dress than a ball dress so I couldn't get it. I really want to be invited to a wedding or something so I have a good excuse to make my Mum get me a £145 dress! :lol: The dress I did get is red, it's nice... I'm not all the sure about it. I guess I had this idea of getting the most amazing dress ever... but it is pretty, I hope, I think! I got it in Monsoon but I can't see it on their site, boo! :( I want red or dead shoes to got with it... but they are a little pricey... :huh:

I wish Sar and Zo were on here right now. Remember last year when we all sat on Abs while watching/bashing the Eurovision? Good times! :lol:

Well I would say more... but don't wanna miss anything exiciting on the Eurovision! :rolleyes: Hope you're all great!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat May 21, 2005 3:14 pm

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>Claire im here!!!

what is up with the eurovision?? half the songs sound the same!! lol!
one of the acts i cnt remember which one had so blatently had a boob job! :lol:

im babysitting at the mo and its such fun! lol!!
i duno why im even doing it, i didn't go to work today coz for the past three days ive felt sick all the time! its all maccy d's fault i swear! lol on thurs i had maccy d's breakfast wiv lou and i hadn't eaten mcdonalds in like a month b4 dat and i had a bacon and egg mcmuffin and ive felt like sh** ever since! lol all day thurs i felt all sluggish and bloated and then yesterday and for some of today ive felt sick all the time :headache: i think i should sue! :lol:

hope everyone is ok

claire write back soon! lol!</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat May 21, 2005 4:14 pm

I love Terry Wogan, especially when drunk :rofl:

Javine wasn't too bad, so glad it wasn't Jordan after all, that would have been embarrasing :no:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat May 21, 2005 4:18 pm

I know just who you mean Sar! :lol: And did you see those guys that looked like they were in a boy band? The dancing was... mesmerizing! :lol: And the Las Vegas song... yeah they do all sound the same, all the guys look the same too, horrible clothes, horrible fake smiles! :P

How much are we kicking ass with our ZERO POINTS! :lol: I can't see Belgium, are they even in it this year? Aww Zo! :(

Edit: Helena! :wave: Thank god for Terry... he's the best thing about it! The hosts are terrible but then they always are... remind me why I'm watching again? :P

Return to “Sisqo”