Just Wanted To Say...

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:46 am

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Geneva'>Happy Easter!!!!!! </span></span></span><span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>I hope you have all had a good day eating choc eggs and chilling (and maybe even at church :P ), in my case working :lol:
:hug:</span></span></span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:20 am

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:LIGHTblue'>H</span><span style='color:yellow'>a</span><span style='color:lightpink'>p</span><span style='color:LIGHTblue'>p</span><span style='color:yellow'>y</span> <span style='color:LIGHTblue'>E</span><span style='color:yellow'>a</span><span style='color:lightpink'>s</span><span style='color:LIGHTblue'>t</span><span style='color:yellow'>e</span><span style='color:lightpink'>r</span><span style='color:LIGHTblue'>!</span></span>

We have SO much chocolate in our house right now that I still haven't needed to start on my own egg! :lol:

Anyway just wanted to pop in and wish a HAPPY EASTER right back at you! :kiss: Who knows where everyone else has got to! You still on hols?

Return to “Sisqo”