emmajt
Supreme Member

Postby emmajt » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:00 am

how are you all??? I havent got a clue whats going on with you all :huh:

wheres zo??

Ruthy has a record contract :o ??

Ive been away WAY too long :lol:

Im back at my mums today eating all the food and washing my clothes :P

Ive left uni now boooohooooo i have to get a proper job! Passed my assesment for Barclays Bank just waiting to find out my location...i have to wear office clothes :ph34r: no more wearing diesels everyday!!

love living at the apartment, but im either drunk or suffering from a hangover but hey...its all part of being young tee heee

Lets make this the catch up thread :yay:

Ps I LOVE LOVE LOVE Calum Best
cant stop watching love island even tho hes gone :cry:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:26 am

<span style='color:deeppink'>
Em!! :wave:
glad to see you back on here :hug: although i haven't been on here in a while! :lol:

i know what you mean about office clothes! :lol: this time next year i'll have to be wearing them too! :lol: ive got work ex next week in the legal department of this tv company and i weren't looking forward to wearing office clothes and then they emailed me saying the dress is casual and i can wear jeans! :yay: :lol:

i didn't know Ruthy had a record contract :o well dun hun! :hug:

i love celeb love island, but i didn't know calum had gone! i aint watched it this weekend! lol

hope everyone is alrite! :blowkiss:</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:57 pm

Yo Em! :wave: Howzit with you? Cool to have you back! :kiss:
:yay: I bank with Barclays! :lol: What were you doing at uni again?
I've just finished my exams today with 2 law exams :unsure: all over for my 1st year of A levels :crazyjump: Really relieved to be over with the year!
Good news about your work experience Sarah B)

Yes Ruthy has a contract! Fab news :P
And in other music news... the queen of rnb Lauryn Hill is doing a one off gig in London! I knew she wud, but tixs are 45 quid for seats at the back! :( I wanna goooooooo! Ohh there is gonna be a live 8 concert in the Eden project with just African artists :yay: Get some Johnny Clegg and Suvuka, Lady smith, Bongo Maffin :P Should be great :nod: In desperate need of a trip to a gig :P

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:59 pm

Hey girlies! Good to see you all! Especially Em, it's been too long and Sar you just went MIA. :lol:

As for Zo, she's just too cool to visit us over here. :lol: You can catch her on MSN though!

I know how you feel Meg! I'm SO glad to be done with exams. And in 8 days or something, I'll be done with school too, ahh!

And... I won tickets for Live 8 in Scottyland today which I thought was pretty damn cool of me! :lol: Though there are some people I'd rather not see like McFly. :blink:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:19 pm

You won tixs :o very cool! Who else is gonna be there? Cuz Mcfly are sh** :lol:
Random but Rob Thomas has a sexy voice B)
Hows everyone?

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:34 pm

Not random at all! I'm in love with Rob Thomas! :lol: I wish he was at the Live 8 here and not in the US... Boo! :(

Dido, Snow Patrol, Embrace, Travis, The Thrills... and a bunch of Scottish acts like Wet, Wet, Wet. :lol:

FOUR DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT! Well three really because we get Tuesday off to recover from our ball.

When the after party is done it's tradition to climb http://web.ukonline.co.uk/d.cowan/arthurs%20seat.JPGhere in our ball dresses and high heels... oh dear! :blink:

Do you still have some school left to go? How are you hun? What's everyone's plans for the summer?

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:02 pm

He is GORGEOUS!! :drool:
Wet wet wet :no: I like Dido! But not really the others hmmm
That is f***ing awesome claire, good luck in climbing that :lol: What are you wearing to your ball? Make sure u take lotsa pics and send me one! :P

I'm good thanks babe, need some sleep. Went out on the piss last nite and had work this morning so ya know
I still have about 3 weeks left of school, not impressed at all <_< we have our ball in 2 weeks i think, i said i wouldn't go because its for y13s leaving but prob gonna end up going!

So I check the weather wherever you are cuz i wanna know if you can see the stars tonight :wub: Mayer

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:24 pm

Hey girlys!
u still go school?! :blink: im at college! lol! not at the mo though coz im on work ex but wen i finish that i ave 2 weeks left!

sam goes away to ireland next tues and i aint guna see him for a week :(

how iz everyone i aint spoke to ya all in ages! lol!

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:27 am

Hey Sar!
You and Sam still going strong? :D Sam and Sar sitting in a tree......
I still remember when you really fancied him and was battling it out with another girl for his affection... Guess who won!!!
OUR SAAAAR! :lol:

Guys I have some wicked news....
My manager sent my cd and pics around and we got an e-mail back from the European A&R exec at Universal Music..... He loves me!!!!!!
:dance:
I'm so excited I nearly passed out yesterday!
His exact word were, 'It will be a walk in the park to get you a deal'!!!!!!!

My dream is coming true! Keep everything crossed for me girls cos I know how fickle this business is!!

How are you Em?

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:43 pm

Bubble_Yum wrote: You and Sam still going strong?  :D

<span style='color:deeppink'>Yea were still going strong! :D

I still remember when you really fancied him and was battling it out with another girl for his affection... Guess who won!!!
OUR SAAAAR!  :lol:

<span style='color:deeppink'>:lol: yep i sure did! as soon as i started goin out wiv him she tried to turn my mates against me coz she was jealous! lol!!

Thats really good news about the A&R guy!!!! :dance:
i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :nod:
dont forget us wen your rich and famous!! :lol: </span></span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:00 am

:wave: Hows everyone? I applied for a new job!! So keep ya fingers crossed for me B)
How was your ball Claire??

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:47 am

megzrsa wrote:He is GORGEOUS!! :drool:

You're the ONLY person that agrees with me! I knew there was hope! I love that dude to pieces! :lol:

Universal! Now that's big stuff... good luck Ruthy!

Sam and Sar... Sar and Sam, just, aww! I'm so happy you guys are still on the go!

The ball was great, I'll hopefully get some pics up in the next couple of weeks so you can all see my luverly dress and my crazy ass hair do! :lol:
The afterparty blowed though, they let everyone in with one teeny tiny rule - no drinking. :huh: Not that we all need to drink to have a good time but you, afterparty for our prom celebrating our last week ever, it's kind of a given...

Last day of school was yesterday! Went out to the "last bash" which was awesome! At the end they played Green Day "time of your life" and everyone was singing along and then we all spent an hour just going round hugging each other... even people we never really knew! And what made it bad, was that even the BOYS were crying, so you know, I was in tears! Anyway, sorry for the essay, I'm just sad to be leaving so many people behind. Boo! :(

I'm also going to the MAKE POVERTY HISTORY big march thingy mah bobber tomorrow as it's all happening here with the G8 summit being here and all.

Good luck with the job hun! And seriously, where the hell is Zo... we were supposed to be having a Star Wars chat. :rofl:

Return to “Sisqo”