Where'd Everyone Go?

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:18 pm

Where is everyone? Anyone? What're all your plans for the summer? Right now I'm going nowhere, boo! :(

I don't really have any news. Boring. :lol:

I'm going to Live 8 tomorrow which should be... interesting. All I can say is thank god I got seats because standing would not have worked too well since I feel on my ass and twisted my ankle. At first I couldn't walk so it was all about the hopping and bum shuffling but now I've moved onto side stepping. Which is better since I also bruised my ass so the shuffling wasn't working out so well for my behind. :lol:

Anyway enough of that :unsure: ... how are you all?

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:48 am

<span style='color:deeppink'>Hey! :wave:
i'm good, but im starting to panic about them bomb blasts now coz i just realised my friend started her job up london this week and i haven't been able to get in contact with her :unsure:
I'm not sure wot im doing over the summer, i think i might be going to my mates flat in portugual but i aint too sure yet, im not too bothered if i dont go away in the summer hols coz im going florida for my b'day in october! :yay:
wots everyone been up to?</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:40 am

Omg its all soo horrible! 6 bombs!! :( We are all watching it on sky news, they are sayng 40 people are dead now. The scenes are just shocking, just can't believe this has happened you know?
:hug: Sar, make sure u stay in! Who knows if they'll be more so take care of yourself.
I hope your friend is safe and well.
I have my prom tonight, just feels like I shouldn't be going to have fun tonight, prob wont now :(

:hug: claire, hows you? I need to get away this summer to relax, was maybe gonna go to Turkey for my bday in August or cyprus with mates in September. How was the concert? Ouch your poor ankle! my mate elz fell over in town like last week and fractured her elbow!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:00 pm

my mates alrite, but she was at the station wen it happened and should have been on one of the trains that got blown up! :(

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:55 pm

It's weird because it was as if everyone was waiting for this day to happen but when it came nobody could believe it. There are no words for it.

Has anyone seen Zo on MSN? Usually I see her quite a bit but I haven't for ages. Though time on the internet seems to move more quickly and it's probably been like five days. :lol: But it seems like forever. :(

The concert was pretty good. Travis were awesome! And George Clooney was there. :lol:

Did you watch the OC finale? I loved it AND they played my favourite song!

Going to the beach tomorrow as it's roasting... yes even in Scotland, and I'm bringing my inflatable whale. :lol:

Meg, I hope you managed to have a good time at prom! We'll have to swap prom pics! Hope you're both good and Zo hasn't set of on a pilgrimige to find Hayden Christensen, her lastest crush. :P

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:55 am

yea i watched the OC! i cant believe Marissa killed Ryans brother!! lol!!

i spoke to Zo on thursday, at least i think it was thursday i cnt really remember! :lol:

i would sunbathe today but my stupied legs aren't getting waxed until wednesday! :lol: after which im sure the weather will be horrible! lol!!

Why is it that u can still get a cold in the summer?!! i cn hardly talk today my throat is so bad! :( and i have no sam to give me a hug coz he's in ireland :(

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:26 pm

I spoke to Zo too! ^_^

I thought I was getting a cold too Sar but now I'm thinking it's hay fever which is funny because I've never suffered from it before. <_<

Aww, when's he getting back hun?

I've been busy doing stuff with my friend who's up from Wales but I managed to fit in an argument with my ex which was great! :rolleyes: I also fell over on my ankle, the same one as before :lol: ...

I don't think any of you read Harry Potter - except Zo and the chances of her making a visit are the same as a Sisqo fan turning up here these days :lol: - but it was brilliant and terrible all at the same time!

Hope you're all good! :kiss:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:31 pm

Sam's back now he got back last week ^_^

im reading Harry Potter!! lol only just started though

im sorta good, jst found out dat i cnt go away wiv my mates coz i cnt get the time off work and now the mate who was organising it is seriously pissed at me! but it aint my fault and theres nothing i can do :(

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:36 am

:wave: hello girlies! I spoke to Zo too!!!!!!!! :yay:
'Incidents' on london underground again! :( whats happening?? its scary

I'm not reading Potter, maybe one day :P

You ok Claire? Cool you got your mate up from Wales! Ohhh how did the trip to the seaside go? :lol:

Hows you Sar? Aww shame you can't go away!

Zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 1 post? just 1 post is all we are asking for :nod:

Return to “Sisqo”