Random Story

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:56 pm

I have a little story for you all. :P

My neighbour just got back from Spain and he was visiting a place where bull fighting is big. One of the activities they let tourists participate in is to enter an arena that they then release young bulls into. People are told to crouch down and the bulls jump over them. However, this girl fell over and my neighbour yanked her up to safety at which point he realised it was Kelly Osbourne. :lol:

Also completely nothing to do with this but I miss Zo on here! :( That and I saw Wedding Crashers which I thought was genius! :lol: Plus Vince Vaughn is niiiiiiice. ^_^

What's everyone been up to? I've been doing all the usual summer-y things. I also fell on my ankle, again, again... again? I think this is the fifth time now. It was down the cinema steps which was just a tad embarrassing. <_< Tomorrow I'm going to my ex's to give him some of his shiit back, wish me luck! :unsure:

Oh, and... <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'> We NEED to have an ABS CHAT!!!!</span>

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:33 pm

yes we do need to have an abs chat!! :nod:
im down in the dumps at the mo and i need cheering up!! :(

i wanna see the wedding crashers! im taking my lil sis to see madagascar next week! :lol:

i miss zo too, she never comes on here ne more

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:40 am

Your poor ankle claire :hug:
:rofl: Kelly Osbourne story, Vince Vaughn is yum! Still need to see wedding crashers and can't wait!! Charlie and Choc factory is out this week or next? Looove Depp
Nip/tuck repeats on c4 claire so u better be watching :P

So whens this abs chat gonna be?whats everyone doing sunday? lol only time i'm free i think :(

:) Sarah sending u lotsa hugs :hug:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:18 pm

thanx meg :hug:

i think sunday is alrite but i aint sure though! lol!! i do really need to talk though :nod:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:28 am

I think it's out next week Meg. I love Johnny, I do, but he looks scary as hell as Wonka. :lol: The reviews are so are half and half. Every one I read either states it's the worst film ever or the best film ever! :blink:

Yes. Go see Wedding Crashers!!! :lol:

Aww Sar! Sending :wub: your way hun.

You know what you all HAVE to watch? Lost! Don't miss it on C4! ;)

I can do Sunday, unless I forget, I'll be there! :lol:

Return to “Sisqo”