Goodbye!

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:53 pm

Hey girlies! Just wanted to leave a quick wee message to say adios or more precisely, au revoir! :lol:

Zo, Sar, Meg, Ruthy, Emma et al... love you all and speak to you in a couple of weeks! Mwah!

Don't have too much fun without me mind! :P

P.S. Going to see Red-Eye tonight. :unsure:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:26 pm

Hola everyone!!!
You're off on hols already? have a fantastic time in France Claire!!!! Keep away from those french guys, nothing but trouble :lol:
I really wanna see red eye! Trailer looks scary, on the plane and that guy wo :unsure:
And Zoe are you ok hun? :(
Back to school tomorrow!!!!! :o What! How can my summer holidays end sooo soon?
totsiens
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:53 am

<span style='color:blueviolet'>Alrite everyone!

i forgot you was goin away Claire! ave a good time! :nod:

you ave to go back to college today megs?? i aint gotta go back till next week! :lol: ive still got one more week off!! :yay: i think ive had about 8 weeks off this summer!! :lol:

i wanna see red eye as well but it looks really scary so i'll prob chicken out of going! :lol:

speak to ya all soon!! </span>
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:45 am

Sarah!!! :hug:
I got through my first day back! Im at school not college sar :lol: Went to pizza hut for lunch then shopping so hasn't been too bad. Just the horror of finding out my time table and having double everything!
Lucky you Sar for having more time off!
Im so happy right now though, just found out one of my friends in South Africa is coming over to england in january!!!!! :party:
What you been upto anyway Sar? Hows Sam doing?
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:18 am

yea i know ur at school but ur doin the same things that i do in college, my mate goes to a college in a school its the same thing!! :lol: except u ave to wear a uniform!

ive been partying and getting drunk! lol! see my piczo!! :lol:
oh and shopping as well!!

Sams really good thanx! :D we went to see Dukes of Hazzard last nite!! it was actually really good and so funny! lol! i wanted to see it coz jessica simpsons in it and i was guna ask my mate to go bt then he was like no i wanna come my mate says its funny and Johnny and Sean are in it! :lol:

I jst had my driving lesson had to go all through the country lanes and i got to drive really fast :nod:

how u bin neway?
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:50 pm

Hey girlies!

Since this used to be the Pharrell board I bring you new Pharrell... at least I think it's new! :lol:

http://music.aol.com/artist/main.adp?artistid=281403'Can I Have It Like That'

Speak to you all on MSN as usual... perhaps we can persaude Miss Zo to come visit us over here for once. :lol:

Glad you're all good! Luff you all! ^_^
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:30 am

<span style='color:deeppink'>Hey claire!!
i love dat knew pharrell song!! :nod: heard it lst week on capital! lol!!

how woz ur hol??</span>
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:27 am

Hey hun! It was good... it was roasting!

What's everyone been up to? I think I might be getting a job, finally! I have an interview tomorrow. It's just a wee coffee shop near me but I need one so bad... there's so much I "need" to buy. :lol:

Has anyone spoken to Zo? I haven't talked to her since I left! :(
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:06 pm

Hey!!

good luck wiv da job!!

i aint spoken to zo in ages! shes never on msn wen i am :(

ive jst bin doin the usual, shopping and goin college den out clubbin @ da weekend! :lol:
i bought the rasmus new album! :nod: soooooooo good!!
and im 18 in less den 3 weeks!!! yay!!!!!!!

howz everyone??
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:38 am

Heya hun!

Well I spoke to the Boss man today and I've got a 3 day trial - starting tomorrow! :unsure: I'm nervous!

3 weeks! Ahh! All of my friends are 18 now, I hate being the baby of the group. :lol:

You know what you want for your B-day?

And Meg - Come talk to us! :P
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:34 pm

Don't worry you'll be fine!!

im goin away for my bday! im goin florida and i cant wait! lol!
im gettin an ipod for my bday n a new digital camera and den jst clothes n stuff oh and the holiday lol! i'm stil trying to persuade em to let me ave a party though! :lol:

why has it suddenly turned cold??? seriously lst week i was walking round in tshirts and today its bloody freezing!!!

i haven't spoken to meg in ages! u need to come back on here!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:10 am

Heeeeeeeeeello!
Im here, im here! :hug: Nearly your 18th Sar and holiday wooooo
I''ve been f***ing busy since school started back and work :( and im on antibiotics so its not to good for me but im marching on :lol:
Your job going alrite Claire? You sooooo have to go see Fugees in december! You have to :nod:
Zooooooooooo miss u!!!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:43 am

So yeah. Turns out they hired too many staff. <_< I'll will talk, or rage, to you all about it on MSN. :lol:

It's cool, I'm sure I'll get a new job, but I liked the one I had, you know? Well least I made £154 out of it, so it's not all bad! :lol:

Went to see Common Rotation. And they kinda sucked, which was a first! :lol: And, hear my sob story, I dropped my poster in a puddle and had to leave it behind. And that was all after I lost my job. Meh. <_<

But I also have good news! I'm going to see Jason Mraz... TWICE! ^_^ First time in a huge ass venue just doing a short set opening for James Blunt, who I'm not sure if I like at all. :lol: Second time in a small venue - headling!

I miss Zo too and I haven't even been able to talk to her on MSN. :(

What's up with you all? Hope you're all a-ok!
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:01 am

Sorry to hear about your job claire! at least you made some money out of it though!!

its exactly one week til my bday!!! :yay: i'm going on holiday on sunday to florida and i can't wait!!
i'm listening to my present now! :lol: i got an ipod! they gave it to me early so i could put all my songs on and listen to it on the plane!! lol actually i made them give it to me early! :lol:
its guna be wel weird opening my presents on holiday! but im so excited!!! :lol:

i haven't spoken to zo in ages!!!! i haven't seen her on msn in a while!!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:27 am

I have FINALLY finished my Oxford university application! :dance: I'm f***ing relieved now, spent today rushing everything through at school and yay its done :P

Oh no Claire! Sorry hun :hug: Wasn't a good day for you!
Yay for Ipod Sarah!!!! That'll get you through the flight! Woooo you put all of Nerd on it? Haha i swear about 75% of my songs on mine have pharrel in them :lol:
Miss ya Zo!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:58 am

sorry ive been insanely busy and I found out friday I didnt get into one of the colleges i applied to :(
dont kn ow why since I have all the qualifications for that school so yeah it sucks!

i gotta go tho do school stuff hey claire or megz which of you was the one that had the free trade in their siggy a LONG time ago?
zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:27 am

ZO! :hug:

I'm sorry you didn't get in hun! :( Good luck with the other colleges tho!

And it was me, except it was fair trade not free trade, free trade is bad. :lol:

Ahh! :D I'm just SO glad to see you on here! I missed you!
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:41 pm

hey hun :hug

The reason I didnt get in cuz I didnt take freshman writing or some bullsh**, its stupid cuz I did take it! and I keep emailing the lady about it but she doesnt answer me back ohwell!

yeah nevermind I dont need it anymore :lol:
wow this board is DEAD
zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:45 am

Hey Zooooooo! So good to see you back!!! How are you? :hug: So did you get into all the other colleges you applied to? Thats sh**ty about the one not letting you in! :( But you'll get into the others :nod:
Yeah this board is dead :lol:
Im ill :( well i have a chest infection and eww its horrible, start back at school tomorrow but doubt that i will be able to make it in.
I didn't get to go to the concert Claire, incredibly annoyed about it <_<
Sar are you back yet?
What have you girlies been upto?
Im off to my bed to get rest :lol: oh the joys of being ill
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:13 pm

Sorry to hear about u being ill meg!! :hug: hope you get better soon!

Zo!!! you've finally come back on here!! about time!! :lol:

yeah this board is so dead we need to liven it up again :nod:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:57 am

It is a little quiet... wakey wakey board! :lol:

Sar, you're back! :hug:

Aww, get better Meg! How come you didn't get to go? I'm sorry hun! :(

I've got a job interview on Saturday for John Lewis, it's a group one, I'm scared! :unsure:

And I'm SUCH a dork but I just got 4th row tickets to see Kelly Clarkson and I can't wait! :lol: It'll be me and all the 13 year-olds, yeah baby! :lol:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:10 pm

:wave:
Sar!!!! Hello hun! I saw your pics on piczo :P awww lovely! Looks fab there!! I wanna go :lol: no seriously, my mate is goin to miami in december and im like sneek me in your suitcase hehe

Thanks for the well wishes, im getting better, better enough to go to school tomorrow yay! :rolleyes:

I didn't go to the gig because i was feeling too ill to go down to london, so now im like damn i should have just dragged myself out :( but yay for kelly clarkson! She looks gorg in her new video. I have seen her performances on telly and she dont sound too good :lol: but whatever, maybe she was having a bad day? You will be great in the interview Claire! John Lewis has nice homeware :nod:

Hey Zo! Hope you are great hun!!!:hug:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:26 pm

megzrsa wrote:I have seen her performances on telly and she dont sound too good :lol:

Really? I know she was unwell recently but that still suprises me! She has such a strong voice that her microphone has to be padded or she'd deafen all her fans! :lol:

I'm glad you're feeling better, sorry you missed the gig though hun! :hug:

Zo? I miss you! Not sure if you're still around but I haven't talked to you in FOREVER! :(

Well - I got the job! :P Hope you're all doing good!
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:15 pm

<span style='color:hotpink'>Hey girlies!! :wave:
ive been sooo ill! had really really bad flu! i even passed out!! i had a legal secretary exam @ college and on that day i cudn't move i was in so much pain, but coz ive neva had flu before i jst thought it would go away once i'd eaten something so i got up and i was so dizzy i cudn't see and wen i got downstairs i didn't really know where i was and just passed out!! but it cud have been fatal coz i just missed the metal join that seperates the kitchen tiles from the dining room carpet!! :o
but im all better now! :)

i went to see Jamie Cullum last night!! omg he was amazing! he was absolutely brilliant! it was at the royal albert hall and he was on for over 2 hours!! he didn't wanna leave, he was wel crazy thou he was jumpin all over the piano and he played pharrells frontin and i was so happy coz i love that one! :lol: and his voice is so strong coz at one point he got down in the stalls and was singing without a mic and you could hear him perfectly!

hope your all ok!! :hug:</span>
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:37 am

Hi!!!!
Glad to hear your better and didn't hurt yourself Sar! :hug: Wow Jamie Cullum :P Cool, yeah he is very entertaining when he jumps on the piano :lol: better then just sitting there!
Hows the job going Claire?
Im doing alright, still not 100% better and everyone seems to be ill with a sore throat and really really annoying cough, so im like uh oh you're all gonna get what i got :(
Its absolutely freezing today, damn feels like winter has just hit! I've got work this afternoon so bored at the moment
Zooooo when's your birthday? :unsure: Is it the 18th? Let us know :P
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Return to Sisqo