Happy Birthday Sar!

Postby megzrsa » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:20 am

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'> :hug: Hola! I know you won't get to read this until you get back from sunning yourself in fab Florida but :birthday: Woooohooooooo! :kiss: Now you can chuck the fake ID away :lol: No doubt you'll have a fantastic birthday! ohh i heard Rasmus on the radio this morning and thought of you :P :guzzle: :dance: Love ya hun!!!!!! </span></span> :headbanger: :blowkiss: :wub:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:35 am

Damn, you beat me to it. :lol:

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Happy Birthday Sar!</span></span> Can't wait to hear all about Florida when you get back!

Have an amazing day hun, love you! :kiss:

:birthday:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:55 am

sar happy birthday!! even tho im way late :unsure:

but sorry! have fun in florida!
zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:11 pm

<span style='color:hotpink'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Aww thanx girlys!! :blowkiss: :hug:

I had the best time eva in Florida!! :nod: it was soooo hot!! and i had dinner wiv Tigger on my birthday! :wub: :lol: When we booked the dinner at Disney they gave me this birthday badge that i had to wear and all day the staff were shouting happy birthday to me! lol!
i guna be putting some pics up on my piczo soon!!!

I'm glad to be back thou so i can go out clubbin again and this time it will be legal!! :yay: </span></span></span>
Sarah
Supreme Member

Return to Sisqo