I'm Sooo Excited...............

Postby Sarah » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:51 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>coz Take That are doing a reunion tour!! wooo!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :party: :yay: :crazyjump: :happyface:
yea im just a little bit excited about it! :lol: tix go on sale on friday! but im in a lesson wen they go on sale so im guna nip to the loo and book the tix ova da phone! haha!!

yea i guess its alittle bit sad getting excited over Take That but i loved em wen i was little!! i really wanted to see them in concert and mum wud neva take me! :lol:

i fink me and two of my mates are the only ones excited about it! but neva mind!! lol!!!

Can i just say that this board is so dead!! where is everybody?!!!

anyway dnt mind me while i get excited over take that!! :lol:</span>
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:28 pm

Take That rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooohooooo Yeah i am actually happy that they have reunited cuz they were cool back in the day, i remember i was so little when they were about but my sister was always playing them :lol: Did you watch the program that they did was it last week on itv? I caught a bit of it :P
Good luck in getting tixs!!!!!

I have some fantastic news!!!!!!! I got a letter from the Oxford University college i applied to and guess what?? I got invited to an interview! Well it goes on for 4 days and i have to go stay there, i wont be able to go to school while its going on, what a shame :rolleyes: Woooooow!! I am just soooooooo happy!!! :beerchug: :dance:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:24 am

<span style='color:hotpink'>Thats wel gud Meg!!!! well done!!! :hug: and you miss school as well which is always a bonus!! :lol:

i hope i can get tix for take that!!

we need to have an abs chat soon coz we aint had one for ages!!! my 'friends' are being like weird nice to me at the mo if ya get wot i mean, though they all forgot my bday apart from 1!! i just feel so weird around em, its like i cnt get away from em! im wiv sam most of the time neway :wub:</span>
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:38 am

Thanks Sarah! :hug: Sunday is getting closer and closer!!! :o
Your 'friends' forgot your birthday? :( aww we love you sar! :P Bless Sam!
Yes Abs chat!!! Lets set a date! Im not free until next thursday :unsure: gosh im really busy i just realised, need to sloooow down :lol:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Return to Sisqo