Where Did Everyone Go?

Postby Sarah » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:35 am

<span style='color:deeppink'>Where is everyone?? no ones been on here in ages! We should def have an abs chat soon we said we'd ave one for ages but we've neva gotten round to it! lol!!

What's everyone getting for xmas?
i don't break up till tues :angry:

Im ill again!! :( its my 4th lot of tonsillitus (i fink dats how u spell it! lol!) this year!! and i keep feeling dizzy all the time like im guna pass out, so now i've gotta go to the doctors and i've gotta have a blood test! :cry: coz they think i might be anemic!! and im scared cos ive got a phobia of needles :(

But yea everyone needs to come back! :lol: we never come on here anymore! prob coz we've all got better things to do now! :lol:

love ya xxxxx</span>
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:58 pm

hi! i'm here! i'm also drunk! :lol:

sorry i haven't been on for ages - works keeps me busy and exhausted! but my last day is christmas eve! and then i'll be free for many an abs chat! i miss you guys!

anyway better go... need water! :lol: love you all loads! :wub:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:05 am

Hola!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:
How are you guys? Im like really hungover :( party last nite at work haha f***ing great :lol: one of my supervisors always gets so pissed when we go out and pulls moonies at cars :unsure: im like dude no one wants to see it. Ohh too many parties to talk about, love xmas time!
I got news about my oxford interview, shall tell you about it when we chat hunnies!
Sar i hope you get better soon :hug: poor u!! Aww i hope everything is alrite and that unfind out whats up :P
You got all your xmas shopping done yet? Something is being planned by my family for me, its all a bit hush hush but i heard them talking about 'something' :o i wanna know!
My Jacques Rudolph rocked everyones socks against Aussie. Dude he is my hero :kiss:
http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/20122005/3/photo/jacques-rudolph-right.htmlRudy! :wub:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:44 pm

i had my blood test today! :( and i cried! :lol: it took two women to do it! one to take the blood and another to hold my hand! lol!! i really am such a baby when it comes to needles!
my doctor dnt think that im anemic but the reason i keep feeling so dizzy all the time is coz ive got low blood pressure

i dnt ave a work party, not that i wud go if they had one coz i only work one day a week :lol: but ive been clubbin loads so its all gud! my mum said to me the other day, im really worried about u goin out clubbin all the time, im worried about ur drinkin! lol! i woz like mum im a lightweight so i really dnt drink that much coz it dnt take a lot to get me drunk! :lol: theres sum drunk picz of me on my piczo! :P

i hope you all ave a gud christmas! ive dun all my shopping now!! my stupied college restarts on the 3rd of jan so i dnt even get a full two weeks off!! how horrible iz that??! i dont think im guna go in till thurs jst to piss em off! :lol:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:21 pm

Aww Sar babe! :hug: I've never had a blood test but i want to start giving blood so im gonna have to get use to it and not fear it. You just take care of yourself!
My mom is saying the same to me, like in the past 7 nights i've been out into town for 6 of them haha so she is like i dont want u drinking loads and getting mixed up with guys in clubs. I have to reassure her but you know we do need to be careful. Me and my mate were harassed by this freak guy at about 4am at this bustop, omg i was going to attack him with my stilettos sarah! :angry:
You so should go into college on the thursday, who do they think they are giving u such little time off?
I shall go look at your pics :P Will try chat to u guys before xmas
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Return to Sisqo