Merry Christmas Everyone!

Postby megzrsa » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:46 pm

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> Hello!!! To my beautiful girlies, I wish you a fantastic, fun filled, pressie fest of a white Christmas!!!!!!! :kiss: :hug: Love you lots :P Drink and be merry :dance: :juggle: :party: :yay: Im so excited!!!!!!!!! Tis the season to be jolly la la la la la la la la la, ohh i need to go put nsync home for christmas cd on</span> </span></span> :rofl:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:00 pm

Break that CD out Meg! I have "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" blaring out at the moment! :lol:

Guess what? I'm full of the cold! :( Yuck. AND I had to work today. <_<

Hope you all have a great Christmas... can't believe it's here already. I just finished watching 'the muppet christmas carol' - best movie ever! :lol:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>MER</span><span style='color:green'>RY </span><span style='color:red'>CH</span><span style='color:green'>RIS</span><span style='color:red'>T</span><span style='color:red'>M</span><span style='color:red'>A</span><span style='color:green'>S!</span></span>

Love you all! Have a good one girlies. :wub:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:51 am

Hola! How was your christmas?
Claire yesterday was mad hehe my bro and his girlfriend came up from london and it was just bliss having everyone together B) I got a fab laptop! Using it now :yay: and a new fone :party: I love them both :lol: And my 1 of my best mates got me stuff from Bloomingdales :P
What did santa bring you? :hug:
Proteas rock!!!!!! :dance: Aussies :thumbdown: :lol: my little sports plug
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:30 pm

<span style='color:hotpink'>christmas was alrite, but i didn't feel christmassy at all!! its like im still waiting for it to happen! :lol: plus my nan had to come and stay with us and she annoyed everyone!!!

i got my baby pink digital camera though!! :P its the best, its a little video camera as well!! and i got the coolest thing for my car, its this pink cleaning kit, with like this pink scraper and pink decier!! and a pink hand warmer for when your scraping your car :lol: and like pink cloth and sponge and stuff its well cool! i really want it to frost now so i can clean it! :lol: sam was like why dnt i just get you a pink bucket and sponge and then you'll wash your car as well! lol!! and i got a tigger air freshner! :lol:
i also got gucci perfume and dvds and the new little britain book and loadsa other stuff! :D

going shopping tomorrow to spend all the clothes vouchers i got! :lol:

hope you all had a great xmas! :blowkiss: :hug:</span>
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:02 pm

:wave: Sarah! Yeah i was feeling unchristmassy leading up to it but then i got into the spirit and it was all good :nod:
Ohhhh love pink!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Nice pressies :P
What have you got in the sales? I went tuesday then wednesday too, got loadsa lingerie and not much clothes :lol: I got a fab top for saturday night but think i should get some new shoes to complete the outfit.
What are your plans for new years eve?
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:42 pm

I feel exactly the same way Sar... I'm still waiting for Christmas to happen! :lol:

I'm such a 10 year old - I got a badge maker. But it's so cool! :lol:

I'm so not a girlie girl I'm more excited about HMV's sale than the clothes shops. :P Though I did spend £81 pre-Christmas on new clothes... so yeah! It was all hard earned slaving away at John Lewis though!

I'm going to my exs for New Year - all my friends are going - so yeah, that's a good idea. ;)

What are you all doing?
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:05 pm

<span style='color:hotpink'>Hey girlies!! i hate hate hate the sales!! :lol: i never buy clothes in the sales, coz like its just all last seasons crap that there trying to get rid of! :lol: ive bought loads of jewellery from topshop though in the sale! i love topshop! lol!

i am such a girly girl i spend so much money a month on clothes, its crazy! the last two weeks before xmas i spent over £100 on new clothes and shoes! :lol: :unsure:

i was jst wiv sam on new years, no one was doing anything!! it was like no one was in the mood to party! coz there was no parties anywhere! :lol: some ppl were going clubbing but i didn't want to face romford on new years! :lol:</span>
Sarah
Supreme Member

Return to Sisqo