Abs Chat!

Postby megzrsa » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:18 pm

Heeeeeeeeeeeeello!
So i am trying to avoid revising, just vacuumed around the house, read some magazines and surfed the net...really bored haha!
Abs chat?
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:48 pm

Sorry I couldn't have chatted to you for longer Meg! :(

Abs chat?

Yes - I need help!!! :lol:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:06 pm

:o Just missed u!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:35 am

Hey girlies!
sorry i missed the chat i aint been on the comp much this week! lol!
we'll have to try and have one next week!! :nod:

today is like the best day eva coz i was out clubbin lst nite, got absolutely wankered! lol was doing absinthe shots which is like the strongest sh** ever! and sambucca and............... i aint got a hangover!!! :lol: its a miracle! i feel fine! im really tired but i dnt feel hungover one little bit! lol!!

hope your all ok!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:22 pm

:( I hate revising!!!! I have exams this week and next week, ewww
:lol: Sar i never get bad hangovers but when im on that sh** god damn, this czech absinthe! :no: Though with vodka i don't get on well with it. Prefer to stick to smooth malibu or just anything else! :lol:
I must get back to my work :P
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:43 pm

<span style='color:hotpink'>well when you girlies are finished with all ur revising (i don't have any exams :ph34r: ) we'll have to have an abs chat!! :nod:

Meg have you got a new email addy? i swear claire gave it to me ages ago but i don't think it went through properly! :lol:

I hope your exams go ok, sams got exams this week, i feel really bad coz on thursday its non teaching day at college but most of the upper sixth have to come in for general studies exams and some other ones! but i dont coz i haven't got any! lol! my media exam aint till may n for legal secretary i dont have any apart from shorthand :unsure: </span>
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:56 am

Sar i've just added you to my other addy! :kiss: I use both though
I just did my law exam, so thats 1 down and 2 more to go!!!!!!!!! :unsure: I was so scared i nearly got sick, but i think it went alrite, another 10 minutes would have been nice but im fairly confident that i passed. I did 2 essays, 1 on provocation and diminished responsibilty and another on strict liability :huh:
Claire aint got exams and neither have you Sar :( not fair
Did u watch desperate housewives last nite? I didn't catch it
:hug: hope your good!
And Claire any more texts from the guy? :blink:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:56 am

I hope the rest of your exams go ok!! :hug:
No i didn't see desperate housewives last night coz i was out clubbin! lol! i aint got college today so thats y i went! we was on the podium and the dj keep dedicating songs to us, saying this is for those sexy girls on the podium! :lol: and he keep saying look at them guys their dirty girls look at them dancing! we thought it was so funny!

i hate exams i found out yesterday that ive got a shorthand exam in like a month which i knew nothing about! :unsure: and i am so crap at shorthand! i can never read back what ive written! :lol:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:35 pm

Cheers hun!!! :hug:
Ohhhh go Sar!! :dance: clubbin tomorrow nite wooooooo, i seriously need to let my hair down :nod:
:lol: Shorthand, i would like to learn how to do it but i probably wouldn't be able to read what i've written. Not much use then :shrug:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:09 pm

Ha... I haven't had my phone on for like 2 days straight! :lol: Well the battery died and I just thought "Oh well!" :lol: Put it on today, no texts... yet. :unsure: Good luck with all your exams hun! :kiss:

Sar, I haven't spoken to you in ages! :( Glad your all right and having good times! :hug: I don't really get hangovers but after that I'm sure I would have. I felt so ill after New Year though, I think I drank enough for five people. :lol:

I'm not going out til next weekend, I can't wait!

On Saturday at midnight I'll be able to buy my first drink - legally, that is! :lol:

Glad you're both good... I'm on MSN at the mo. :wave:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:15 pm

Lets try and take this post to 2 pages :P
Hi!!!!! Glad to hear no more texts :lol: but its been 2 days now so maybe he has sent tonnes :unsure:
:no: So in a weeks time i'm gonna be the only one that aint 18 out of us! :o 7 months i have to wait, but its gonna be a good birthday :beerchug: Ohhh can't wait! Goin to Spain for it! :yay:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:25 pm

Oh, wow! Spain, nicey nice! :lol:

You'll be the young'un! :P I know what it's likes though, ALL my friends are 18!

Got some good news. I got a unconditional offer from Glasgow uni! :D

I'm up for it... 2 pages, let's do it!!! :lol:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:02 am

:hug: :kiss: :yay: :dance: Awwwwwwwww Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is sooo cool about Glasgow!!!!!! Wow congrats hun!!!!! That must feel good :P You've done all the hard work and got your unconditional offer B)
Im very happy for ya! Woooo

I haven't heard from the other uni i applied to, my teacher is like 'you get straight As, get your application early october and 3 months later still waiting' and all for CCC course! :lol: They haven't even acknowledged my application...rude! :o

Loads of my mates are like in their 20s, im such the baby of the group when im out with them! :lol:

I just had a disagreement with my dad and im sure that i haven't heard the end of it :unsure:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:07 pm

Congrats Claire!! thats well good about the uni!! :hug:
im not going uni, theres nothing i wanna do there! i only want to go for all the parties! :lol:

Meg! don't worry about ur dad! parents can be really annoying sometimes! i usually just pretend nothings happened and it soon goes back to normal! lol!
Don't worry about uni either! all the people i know that are going have been waiting ages for replys!

yea lets try and get this post onto 2 pages!! :lol:

oh and ive changed the layout on my piczo.com/milkymoocowpiczo theres loads of drunk pics on there as well! :lol:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:30 pm

:yay: Im all done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad! :lol: stupid exams
I looooove your piczo Sar, awww so fab! With the cute diamond background :P In all my drunk pics I have my eyes closed! I argue its cuz of waiting for the flash but i hate it :lol:
Thanks Sar, I know everything should be ok :nod:
Its been effing freezing here today :( need summer!
Might go for an audition this week :unsure:
What are ya upto? :hug:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:44 pm

Thanks girlies! :kiss:

Sar's right, don't worry about Uni. I'm still waiting on two others to get back to me. :unsure:

Love the drunk pics Sar! I'm with you Meg, except I do that in half of the photos of me even when I'm not drunk. :lol:

Oooh, audition? I would SO have auditioned for Harry Potter to be Luna if I wasn't too old! :lol:

Aww, I'm glad your exams are all done! I'm sure you'll have done well, look how amazing you did last time. Good luck sweetie! :hug:

I'm going to see Fall Out Boy tomorrow... such a guilty pleasure but hey! :headbanger:

Edit: Oooh, oooh... go me, TWO PAGES! :rofl:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:59 am

Morning!
:lol: There is this picture of me from new year, i haven't seen it yet but im a bit pissed and this guy i was with <_< yeah he is all like wahey and then there is me and im like totally not interested. My mates have been laughing over it, im like please dont let it get out :lol: I need to tell u about him :blink:
Might audition for a laugh cuz they said you dont have to able to sing sooo, its some project thing that channel 5 are doing in my community, very cool and the end result is performing in the royal albert hall! wow My moms best friend got through to the 2nd auditions :yay: she is amazing at singing :P
Have fun at the fall out boy gig!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
2 pages! 2 pages! :headbanger: :lol:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:32 pm

Had such an amazing time @ Fall Out Boy last night!!!

People were going crazy though, I'm thinking this isn't hard core heavy metal or something, they're pratically pop! :lol: Thank god I went with someone though, if my friend hadn't been holding onto me I would been swept away under the crowd so many times! :unsure:

Good luck for the audition if you do go and I hope that boy takes a hint or 12 and gets the picture! :lol:

Speaking of boys not getting hints... or large shoves in the 'NO' direction :lol: - he texted me today and was like 'It's your birthday soon right, on the 29th!". I have no idea how he knows this/remembers this. I think I might have mentioned being 18 soon, once, well over a month ago. Eeek. :blink:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:37 pm

ok im lost, who is this boy claire??? :blink:

ooh an audition! you should go for it Meg!! :nod:

i know aint it cold! today i was absolutely freezing!!! and i had a proper coat on as well! :lol: my yellow one from topshop! lol well it aint yellow its mustard but its well cool, my mum bought it for me and Sam was moaning coz he was like its not even been a month yet since xmas and you've already been bought something! :lol:

there should be some more drunk pics on my piczo soon! :nod: going out friday and im planning to get absolutely slaughtered and then go to work the next day! :lol:

we still aint had that abs chat!! lol!!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:39 am

And it ends with a :kiss: :wub: You have gotta listen to this singer, I've got his song going around in my head all day! His name is Yoav, he is so sweet! :P mweb.co.za/hubs/entertainment/music/archive.aspx?pageNbr=0&genre=y#Song called 2

:lol: Lil Claire, bless ya! Glad you had a great time! That guy is scary Claire :unsure: Sar he keeps texting Claire and yeah doesn't seem to be getting the 'not interested' message <_< guys eh?
I didn't go to the audition, couldn't be bothered :lol:
Ohh your coat sounds cute and snug, mustard :P

I better get ready for work babes, Sar party hard tonight!

Abs chat soooooooooon!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:49 am

oh ok i get it now!! i hate boys like that! my ex b/f was like that! never got the message! in the end my mate anwsered my phone 2 him one day pretending to b my boyfriend!! :lol:

i was so drunk on friday, i was on the phone to sam for ages going i cnt see ne thing! im blind!!! :lol:

its mine and sams one year anniversary on saturday :wub:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:30 am

Sorry Sar, I'll have to fill you in on all the details when we have our Abs chat! :lol:

I was like that at New Year on the bus. I mean it was dark but I couldn't see anything, I was like 'Uh, I can't see! Someone tell me when I'm home!' :lol:

Wow! Can't believe it's been a year, so happy for you! :hug: I still remember when you were first talking about how you liked him!
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:03 am

I know i can as well! it doesn't feel that long ago when i was talking to you all on here about how much i liked him! :lol: today its one year since he asked me to go on 'the date' which led to him asking me out! :lol: im so sad i even remember that!! haha!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu May 11, 2006 5:44 pm

Thought I'd bump this thread since... Sar, you like Fall Out Boy too? Finally, someone else! :lol:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri May 12, 2006 3:15 pm

yes!! i love them!!! me and my mate might be going to leeds to see them at this festival thing coz all the dates for their london tour are sold out :(

and pete is buff! :lol: just saw him getting punkd by the rest of the band it was so funny!! lol!

oh and i think im getting a throat infection again!!!! :angry:

ooh and i now have a myspace!! i managed to find u girlies and ive added u!!! lol!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Return to Sisqo