Happy Birthday Claire!

Postby megzrsa » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:45 am

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'> :birthday: to you! :birthday: to you! :birthday: dear Claire bear!!!! :birthday: to you!!!!!!!!! :wub: :beerchug: :crazyjump: :dance: :headbanger: :kiss: :moo: :surprise: :yell: :hug: :party: You're fab!!!!!!!!! And we love you :kiss: No more underage drinking now :lol: </span></span>
poster.net/washington-denzel/washington-denzel-photo-denzel-washington-6204574.jpgdenzel!
http://us.tv1.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/tv_pix/wb/charmed_cast_photos/julian_mcmahon/charmed.jpgJulian!!
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/walt_disney/miracle/julian_mcmahon/miraclepre2.jpgLove him!!
the-johnmayer-tickets.com/graphics/mayerpic3.jpgHe looks so cool!
youtube.com/w/john-mayer-neon-live?v=Rex3uLooZDI&search=john%20mayerBuzzing just like...
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:46 am

<span style='color:deeppink'>:birthday: Claire!!! :party:

sorry im late!!
I hope you had a great day!! :hug: :kiss:

welcome to the world of legal drinking!! :lol: its good but never quite the same as being underage! :lol:</span>
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:41 am

Aww, thanks girlies! :hug:

I went out on Saturday and brought my passport, all prepared for midnight so I could go "HA! I DO have ID and I AM 18!", because I always get asked because I look like, 14! :lol: And no one asked me! <_< They were all looking at me though like 'we know your underage but we're gonna serve you anyway' and I so wanted to bust out my passport!

It was a weird night, I met a guy from my primary school! I hadn't seen him since I was like 10! And he was wearing a Fall Out Boy badge and had been to the gig too! :rofl:

Thanks for the pictures Meg! Mmm! ^_^
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:01 am

Claire that happened to me as well! when i went out for the first time with id no one asked me for it!! i was well disappointed when i didn't get asked! but then i went out the next week and one of the places asked me and i was like yay!! :lol:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Return to Sisqo