Hello!

Postby megzrsa » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:58 am

Hey babes, ok me and Zoe set a time for us to chat, tomorrow at 9pm, which makes it 3pm her time. Sound good? :P
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:27 am

Hey! I'll be there. I haven't spoken to Zo in forever, makes me sad! :(

Sounds good to me! :lol:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:59 am

Hey! i should be there! lol! i'll be washing my hair i know its the lamest excuse ever but it really does take me all night so i'll try and have it done by 9 so i can chat to you all! :nod: :lol:

i haven't spoken to Zo in forever as well!

why doesn't she come on here anymore? :(
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:03 am

Sarah wrote:why doesn't she come on here anymore?

I know! Doesn't she loves us anymore? :(
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:05 am

she obviously has better things to do! :lol:

were like the only three that come on here now! there used to be at least 6 of us at one time!!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:50 am

Yeah, but we're the best three, right? :lol:

I know, haven't heard from Em in ages and Ruthy doesn't visit us anymore. :cry:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:04 pm

Yeah, but we're the best three, right?

<span style='color:deeppink'>Damm right!! :lol:

Ruthy is on msn a lot but she never comes on here!! :(

whats happened to Em?</span>
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:48 am

:wave:
We are the best 3 :lol:
Zooooooooooo :( something musta come up, we'll let you off...this time :lol:
I just dragged my drugged up sick ass to law class :( gotta go to work tonight. Flu <_<
You hear about that big ferry sinking? scary and so sad!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:47 am

I talked to Zo!!!

Ok, for like 5 minutes. :lol: She says she's sorry and was really busy studying. :nod:

Yesterday was one wacky day! I made friends with my postman and ended up talking to him on my doorstep while wearing my red and white polar bear pj's for all the world to see! :lol: So that kind of set the tone for the day!

Then I was talking to my friend on MSN about how easy relationships were in 8 and in primary school. It'd be like "hey, you want to go with my friend?" "eh, I don't know who he is but ok!" :P

Well we went to the cinema and who should I see but my ex-boyfriend, who asked me out in that way or rather didn't since his friend did it for him, from primary school. And guess what? He was getting told of for bring a knife into the cinema!!! :ph34r:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:02 am

sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven seas
:wub: classic song!

You talked to Zo? :yay:
:rofl: postman buddy
I remember my lil boyfriends from first school, i still bump into them! They are such chavs! :no: And Claire i still get asked out like that and my answer is always get your mate to ask me himself B)

:o Your ex had a knife on him? :(
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:14 pm

Hey girlies!!

Claire tell Zo she needs to get her ass on msn soon! lol!

i think my comp is alright now, apparantly he didn't mean to send it to me i was talking to my mate and she said she gets sent it loads of times n its 2 do with msn and once its on your computer its sends little things like that to ppl without u even realising! so he didn't send it on purpose!ive deleted msn off that comp now!! :lol: but yea i think it should be alrite, if not my parents are going away in a couple of weeks so i'll jst get a computer man round wen they go to get rid of it and they'll never know! :lol:

its mine and sams 1 year anniversary today :wub: look at the flowers he sent me there so lovely!! piczo.com/milkymoocow?g=13261289&cr=1click here
im guna kill him though coz these must have cost him well loads coz they came with a vase and everything and i feel bad for him spending so much money on me! he never lets me spend money on him and its really annoying! lol!!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:36 am

Those flowers are lush Sar!!!!!!!! Awwww lovely Sam :P Hope you had a lovely romantic anniversary :wub:
Primark just opened here!!!! Ahhhh its mad :lol: the clothes are sh** but i love the shoes, and well the bikinis B) sooo cheap! Spent 3 hours in there this afternoon :yay:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:34 am

I love Primark! :lol: last year their clothes were really good but this year there crap! lol!
i just got a statement from my bank and i really really really need to stop shopping! :( ever since i got my debit card i kinda went a bit crazy! :unsure: its not like i actually need the clothes! lol! i've told sam that if i try to go shopping in the next two weeks he's to take my debit card away from me! :lol:

He bought me another present for our anniversary/valentines day thing and i feel really bad coz ive bought him like little stuff but he won't let me buy him anything else! he doesn't want for anything! lol! http://s7ondemand4.scene7.com/is/image/Signet/4611047?$detail$look at the necklace he bought me!

i hope your all ok! half term now! yay!! a whole week of lie ins! :lol:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:05 am

Aww, flowers and a necklace, eh? This one's a keeper! :nod: What a cutie!

He should take my card too Sar. :lol: I need to stop spending my money... or I'll have nothing left! :P

I've never been to Primark, we don't have one here. There is one in Glasgow though so if I do take their offer I'll be checking it out!

I'm so tired, had a late night every night this week, can't wait to just sleep! Went to see Jason Mraz on Friday, he was amazing! :D

We should have another Abs chat soon + Zo this time. When's best for people?
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:25 pm

yea he's definitely a keeper! lol!!

yea we need to have another abs chat! zo had better show up this time! :nod: lol!! i don't mind when!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:54 am

Sar you changed your icon thingy! :lol: Just noticed Angelica! :P I aint watch rugrats in years
So how did Valentines go for you gals? I just went out with some mates into town last nite, valentines day is just blah if u aint got anybody to send you flowers and all that sh** :( nevermind :lol:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:22 am

I know... when I saw the icon I did a double take, I was like who is that posting in our thread? :lol:

I just stayed home and watched CSI. :lol:

I'm just cleaning my room at the moment, I'm not getting very far.... hence why I'm on here avoiding it. :P

Not up too much, still looking at gap year schemes, I really want to go to Greece. There's not that many projects there though and the ones that I have found look really shady! :unsure:

There's a cool one (but it seems kinda shady and unofficial too... especially when they spell 'Augus' minus the t!) were you do 'community service work, and extended travel around ancient and scenic locations throught Greece' however, wait for it, it 'culminates in two-day hike to the peak of mount Olympus'. Which sounds amazing and Olympus was supposed to be home to all the Greek gods but can you imagine me, on a two day hike? :lol:

naturalmoment.com/images/mtns/MtOlyP6-232.jpghttp://www.naturalmoment.com/images/mtns/M...MtOlyP6-232.jpg :blink:

Anyway, let's get this Abs chat organised and if anyone speaks to Zo let her know if she doesn't make this one there will be severe consequences!

And one more thing, Meg, I'll be your Valentine! :lol:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:49 pm

yea i changed my icon to angelica, didnt want the Justin one ne more! :lol:

Valentines day was good, me and sam went to the london dungeons!! i know its not like the most romantic place but it was so good! we had a right laugh! i was really scared and sam was laughing at me! :lol: and then we went to my favourite food place......Nandos!!! :lol: it was this really posh one on the southbank its so nice!

Do you know anything about ICM models? got stopped by their founder Ellis yesterday and i went on their icmmodels.comwebsite and they have Jodie Kidd and Erin O'Connor on their books! the lady said i was really pretty and to check out the site so i'll know their not dodgy and to call her! Sam's asking his sister coz she's a makeup artist and she'll know but i just wondered if you knew anything?

yea i wouldn't climb that mountain claire! :lol: i don't think i'd even manage a 1 day hike let alone 2 days! lol!!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:40 am

Awww thanks Claire :kiss:
I would love to do a gap year scheme, I wanna go to South Africa for a few months from December (when its nice and hot :yay:) and do something there, either with animals or on a community project.
Yeah watch out for dodgy projects, go with UK based ones who organise projects in Greece. I would love to go on a hike, wow!
Sarah that agency looks well good! Look at you! Our resident model :lol: Go for it!
:yay: for Nandos, it has to be the best for chicken!
Homework to do in halfterm :( must go
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:15 am

i'd love to do a gap year, but i duno where i'd go! :lol:

yea i might ring that agency up later on today, just to see what they have to say. I've been told that if they ask me for any money to run a mile! :lol:

I have homework as well :( haven't started it though! lol!

omg, last night i went clubbin and my so called 'friends' proved once and for all how blatently jealous they are of me! i don't wanna say too much on here, so i think we should have an abs chat later coz i need to vent! :lol:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:08 am

Sar what happened? :o
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:40 am

So good about the modeling Sar, well done! :hug: Call 'em!

Yes, Abs Chat! Aww hun, I really want to kick your "friends" butts, they don't deserve to have you as a friend!

Anything for you Meg! :kiss: I'd love to go to South Africa, you'd have to come with me and be my tour guide though!

Can we have it Sunday or next week? I'm busy til then, my friend from London is visiting and I'm going to have a girlie night at my best friends flat in Glasgow. Going to watch Wedding Crashers, my favourite moive ever! :lol: I LOVE Vince Vaughn!

Seeing Kelly Clarkson tomorrow night, so excited, loved her since American Idol. :lol: And, I can't believe this but I might be getting to meet her! :blink:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:57 am

Did you get to meet Kelly Clarkson Claire??

Never guess who i met on Friday night........................Chantelle from big brother!!! :lol: she was the PA at time and envy! lol! i got her autograph and everything and when she signed it she was like is that Sarah with a h i was like yea! lol! i love Chantelle though shes a proper essex girl like me! lol!! :D

you can kick my 'friends' butts claire! they are no friends of mine anymore!! if we have an abs chat today i'll fill u and Meg in! :nod: its too complicated to do it on here without naming people! :lol:

and i called the modelling people!! :yay: this really camp bloke answered and he was like oh thats wonderful darling when i told him that their director had scouted me and he was like Ellis isn't in till monday so what i'll do is i'll get someone to call you back on Monday so you can come down and see us!! lol! so yea i'm gonna go coz i might as well do it even if nothing comes out of it at least i had a go! :nod:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:15 pm

I'm excited for you Sar, let us know how it all goes! And, I can't believe you met Chantelle! :rofl:

I'm absolutely knackered, got back to my sister's flat after the gig and the people up above were playing music really loud til after 3 in the morning. :blink: I'm thinking Abs Chat tomorrow when I'm more awake! :lol:

As for your friends, it's their loss Sar! :hug:

And, I met Kelly! ^_^
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:00 pm

aww glad you got to meet kelly!! :D

yea abs chat tomorrow!! you better all be there! lol!!

yea chantelle was great! i've got some of the pics on my website!! :lol:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:18 pm

Lovin' your pics! :lol:

I'll try and get my Kelly pictures up this week, I look crappy but I don't care 'cause I'm with Kelly! :lol:

Where is Meg? :unsure: We can't have it without her!
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:30 am

Heya! Chantelle and Kelly :lol: I'd prefer to meet Kelly myself but Chantelle is 'wicked' :lol:
Did someone from the modelling agency call you back Sar?
How was Kelly? :o
I've just had my first ever filling :( i've got good teeth so was shocked when my dentist said i had to have one :unsure: mouth is numb! ahhh
Got a uni offer! :yay:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:04 am

I have good teeth too... but I got my first ever filling end of last year, boo! <_<

Afterwards it was still numb and I had to go out and meet my friend who took the piss out me the whole time. I couldn't speak properly and she kept making me say things like 'Alice' because it came out, "Awice". :lol:

Congrats on the uni offer hun, well done! :hug: I'm just waiting on one more and then I have to make my decision! :blink:

Yeah, what's the news Sar? I'm excited for you!

Kelly was so sweet... and just brilliant live! I can show you my picture if you want but I look so crappy! <_< Don't care though, 'cause I'm with Kelly, ahh - I'm ever the teenie, huh? :lol:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:26 am

Yea show us the pic Claire!!

Thats well good about the uni offer meg! :hug:

well i sent off pics to the modelling agency and they weren't very clear so i've gotta take sum more pics in more natural daylight so they can judge my 'potential' or something! :lol: but the lady who scouted me, the director, was really nice and she said once they've got the pics then i'll have to make an appointment to come down and see them! so yea watch this space! lol!!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:35 pm

Got another uni offer, they've picked me ... now I have to pick one, ahh! :unsure:

All sounds promising Sar, can't wait til you have more news!

Ok, so as I said, really not my best photo but it could be worse! :lol:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f258/coolbeansclaire/Kelly%20Clarkson/100_0416.jpghttp://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f258/coo...on/100_0416.jpg

And I can give you worse...

http://photobucket.com/albums/f258/coolbeansclaire/Kelly%20Clarkson/?action=view¤t=100_0415.jpghttp://photobucket.com/albums/f258/coolbea...nt=100_0415.jpg

Ok, so you're thinking what on earth were we doing? :blink: I shall explain! :lol:

Go here: kcemedia.com/Default.aspx?Path=%2f%2fvideo%2fVideo+Press%2fInterviews%2fUnited+Stateshttp://www.kcemedia.com/Default.aspx?Path=...2fUnited+States

Then scroll down and download: Ellen - Interview - 12-05-03.wmv

You can watch the whole thing if you want or fast forward to 1:58 and it'll make sense! :P
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:04 am

:lol: She speaks so fast! And yes the picture of you and her Claire makes sense :lol:
Thank you about the offer :hug: That was 4 months from the date i sent the application in without even a letter from the uni to say thanks for my application :huh: twats
How was everyones weekend? :kiss:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:24 pm

My weekend was good, went clubbin on friday and saturday! :lol: but those so called 'friends' really pissed me off on sat!! :nod: i was with my other mates who i can actually call friends lol (and this is where the story gets confusing coz one of my close mates, hangs around with the 'friends' coz shes kind of a follower and coz i'm always out with my other mates she goes out with them) so we went over to say hi to her and all the others were giving me the dirtest looks and looking me up and down (even thou i looked 10x better than them coz they all dress like little kids :lol:) so i was just like f*** it i can't be bothered with them, and walked off and then they all ignored me for the rest of the night and it was just pissing me off coz i can't understand why there so jealous and hate me so much coz i've never done anything to them!!

so yea......rant over! :lol:

if we have an abs chat soon, i'll fill you in on the rest! lol!!

i haven't watched that clip yet claire so i duno wot that pic is about!! lol!

hope your all ok! :hug:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:49 am

Hola! Sarah those girls are such stupid b****es, forget about them, you aint done anything so just try not to dwell on it :nod: ohh talking of b****es, my mate got headbutted by this girl when she went out the other night :o totally unprovoked! Dude i would so get into a fight :lol: (and have done :ph34r: ) if anyone attacks me
So yeah :hugs: to you Sarah, rise above them, love ya!

Forgot the other day to say congrats on another offer Claire!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: Getting the offer letter is fab :yay: but the accepting is the tough bit :wacko: Its a big decision

Im ready to go sleep after my law class this morning, was late because of an accident, valid excuse :P then we had to learn about s&m cases :lol: there are some f***ing weirdos about :jawdrop: :no:
Im off for some lunch, love yas!!!!!!
Come back Zo!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:31 am

<span style='color:hotpink'>Meg thats well bad about your mate!! :o my mate got started on for no reason in a club! they pushed her to the ground and stole her new phone!! i was in the loo at the time so i didnt see it happen but if i did those girls would have got a bottle over their heads! :lol:

Claire thats well good about those uni's!

yea zo you need to come back!! i haven't spoke to her in ages!!! </span>
Sarah
Supreme Member

Return to Sisqo