Did You Get My Message Claire? Ooh Ooh Ooooh

Postby megzrsa » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:01 am

Ya didn't phone :( but yeah how was the gig?:wub: Bet it rocked!!!!!!!! :headbanger:
I must get my ass to work, don't wanna go though because its pissing down with rain ahhh
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:36 am

I know! It sucked because there was no signal anywhere in the venue. I couldn't call anyone. And I had to go on my own because my friend couldn't get through to me, so we never met up! :(

It was an amazing gig but I just know it would have been so much better if I was with some, especially my best friend since Jason is her favourite. Boo! <_<

That and my battery died just when he started playing my favourite song!

But I can't complain, the gig was really good! He's really funny, he downed a beer on stage. :lol: And I got to meet him!
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:35 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>how do you get to meet all these people?!!! :lol:

glad you had a good time! :nod: even though im not really sure who this Jason person is :ph34r: </span>
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:24 pm

:o Its Jason Mraz Sar, he is amazing!
Thats a bummer about bein on your own but i just know meeting him made up for that :lol:
Claires a little groupie Sar :lol:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:51 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>oh right ok! lol!

yeah i've still never heard of Jason Mraz! :lol:</span>
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:51 pm

Yes it is true, my name is Claire and I am groupie! :lol:

Nah, he was doing an acoustic set at Borders and he stuck around afterwards to sign autographs and meet fans.

During the set at Borders he was like 'any requests?' and I shouted out 'Halfway Home' because it's one of my favourites but he ended up playing 'Absolutely Zero' instead, which someone else asked for at the same time. <_<

But then later on, in the middle of his set, he asked, "are you coming to the show tonight?" and I was like looking around to see he was talking to and then I'm like - uh duh, "oh me?" :lol:

And he was like "yes, you! are you coming?" "yes!!!" "you wanted to hear 'Halfway Home' right?" "yes!!!" "well i'll try and play that for you tonight"

And he played it at the gig for his encore... amazing! I'm still like this though! :blink:

I managed to record 35 seconds before my silly battery died. youtube.com/watch?v=Eup8zIwBmpAhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eup8zIwBmpA

Sorry that was so long! :huh:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:22 pm

Groupie groupie groupie!
Thats awesome that he played halfway home for you and even as the encore! wooooooooooo!
Im just buzzing right now! Ahhhhhhhhhh Im off to celebrate! :lol:
Love the vid clip btw :wub: he is so cute!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Return to Sisqo