Omg! The Best Game Ever!

Postby megzrsa » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:17 pm

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>SOUTH AFRICA BEAT THE <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:yellow'>AUSSIES!!!!!!!</span></span></span></span></span></span> :beerchug: :crazyjump: :dance: :freaked: :kiss: :happyface: :biggrin: :bootyshake: :clap: :jawdrop: :notworthy:
<span style='color:green'>
I am just ecstatic!!!! Ahhhhhhhh big moment! Yeah so i know you're like :huh: South Africa just made history in sport, not only beating the aussie to win a big trophy in cricket but also being the most kick ass team ever!!!!!!</span>http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/ci/content/image/240501.htmlMy boys!!!!!!!!!!!! wooohooo Dude this beats the Ashes anyday :yay:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:03 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>sorry for the late reply!!

Thats well good that they beat them!!

omg you know that thing in the news where those students have taken those test drugs and are now critical in hospital with their bodies all swollen?? well its the same hospital that killed my friends dad! :o the same thing happened to him, except he werent on a drugs trial he was ill and they knew he had this condition but failed to do anything about it and he looked like the elephant man like these other students! its so sad coz they've obviously not learnt their lesson and now these poor men are going to die! :( :angry: </span>
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:04 pm

:o Yeah I heard about that! Its horrible! Something went seriously worng though because for it to get to the stage where the drug was being tested on voluntary patients it must have been slightly safe, like worst case scenario would have been that they would swell up like that.
Im sorry about your friends dad :hug:
Hospitals mess up alot, and for somebody to die because of a mess up is disgusting.
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Return to Sisqo