Fancy Dress!

Postby Sarah » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:07 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>Hey girlies!!

Meg you know i said that we was all going fancy dress on friday for my mates b'day? Well i've put the pics up on my website now!! :lol: it was such a funny nite! i got absolutely mashed!! i was paraletic!! and i weren't intending to either coz i had to go up to london today to this legal career agency that's going to help me get a job as a legal secretary! :lol: i had to do typing tests and everything, but surprisingly the hangover didn't affect them coz the boss told me that i had the best results of the day and that some legal secretaries who have been working for 20 years didn't get the same results as me! i fink she must be lying! :lol:

but yea go on the site to see the funny pictures! lol! its under grace's b'day :P and my nurse's outfit rocked!! B) </span>
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:27 pm

Sar... you look awesome!

So yes... this is a drunk post... tis been ages since one. Took me like three atemps to log on. :lol:

I MISS ZO.
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:46 pm

I miss you guys too, we need to have an Abs Chat soon!

Oh... and I can't spell... tis attempt... right?

Anyhoo... better go... lov you guys! :lol:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:13 pm

Yay! drunk post!!! :lol:
Hope you weren't too hungover! lol!

glad you liked my pics lol! i wanna go out dress up again coz it was so funny, i just need to convince other people! :lol:

I miss zo too! she's abandoned us on here and shes never on msn when i go on there!! :(
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:30 am

Hey girlies!!!!!!!! :hug: How are you?
I saw your pics last week Sar, you looked fab babe!
:lol: Claire
:kiss:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:52 pm

Hey! :wave: where is everyone??

hope your all having a good 2 weeks off!! i know i am! loads of lie-ins woo!!! :lol:

we really should get round to having that abs chat soon :nod:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:51 pm

Heya!!!!!!!
I am loving my 2 weeks off :P been working a bit this week, got alot of holiday pay too :yay:
Booked my summer hol to Spain, its gonna be lush!
How are you? :hug:
Yep need an abs chat sometime :lol:

Did you see DH last night? Gabby fighting with the nun :lol: That nun is evil, her face scares me :unsure:
Tom got the Job!!!!!! :yay: Awww I :wub: him
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:57 am

Hey!!

Yea i saw Desperate Housewives!! i'm glad Gabrielle had that fight if i was her i would have!! lol!!

Thats good about your holiday meg! now you've got something to look forward too!! i need to sort out mine! none of us know where we want to go were all so last minute!! :lol:

where's claire? i haven't seen her on here in a while!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:22 am

:blink: Sorry but I hate that nun, suggesting an annulment to Carlos, what a b****. Im so glad Gabby said she will have kids :P sweet!
When do you wanna go on holiday Sar? I'm only going with a friend so we decided easily when and where we are going, I need a tan! :lol:
Claire :yell: where are ya?
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:42 am

I don't really mind where i go as long as its hot and theres a beach!! :lol: we keep talking about going portugal or somewhere in spain!

Claire must still be hungover from her drunk post!! :lol:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:21 pm

Sarah wrote:Claire must still be hungover from her drunk post!

:rofl:

Hey girlies, sorry I've been MIA. Been busy with a whole bunch of things; spending time with family and friends, eating way too many mini eggs, job hunting and trying to get a accomodation as I've accepted my place at Glasgow Uni.

Also had what is pretty much safe to say the worst night out ever. Was out for a couple of friends 19th's and we were on our way from the pub to a club which should have taken under 10 minutes but we never made it. We got attacked and had to get police. One of the guys was hiting my friend with a metal pole! And they were kicking my friend in the face and the head on the ground. It was awful but I won't blab on.

Hopefully tonight will be better! I'm going for ice-cream which I believe is the cure to any and every problem and then maybe a few drinks. Have other bits and pieces of news but I'll save that for an Abs Chat!

And not to do with anything but as great as Desperate Housewives is... Tom can't have a job again! He needs to swap those suits for his tight t-shirts again! :lol:

Hope you're all good!
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:34 pm

Bloody hell Claire!!!! :hug: Are you and all your mates alright? Thats f***ed up! :unsure: scary

So how has everyone been? I've been alright, loaded down with coursework and revision :no: onto my last stretch now so gotta keep going!

Ohhh St.Georges day today? Well happy St.Georges day Sar!!! :kiss:

:huh: Tom eating a doughnut dunked in a toilet, thats just a no no! And god damn how hot is the doctor dating Susan? :lol: I think Tom may just have competition as my personal fave :sprint:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:22 pm

:o Claire!! hope you and your mates are alright!! thats well bad!!

Happy St.Georges day too Meg! its a little late but never mind!! :lol:

yea tom eating a doughnut fromt the loo is well bad!! and lynette eating that raw bacon made me feel so ill!!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed May 03, 2006 7:20 am

Everyone is pretty much fine now. One of the guys in my group wouldn't hurt a fly and he got the worst of it, so I think he's just really shaken up.

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/228/ouch1md.jpghttp://img83.imageshack.us/img83/228/ouch1md.jpg

It makes me cringe just thinking about it. Seems so surreal. Never again I hope. <_<

I don't know what the weather is like for you guys but it's amazing today! Clear skies and incredibly sunny! Little windy but it's still really nice out.

Have you got a MySpace Sar? Me and Meg do... another thing to comment on and moan about lack of Abs Chats. :lol:

Ok, I have a favour to ask. Email: tvdiva@eonline.com with 'One Tree Hill' in the subject. Basically it's so they get another season. It's up against 4 other shows, and 4 out of the 5 shows that have won in the past have been picked up for another season. So yeah, I'd love you forever if you do it! :lol:

Hope you're all good!
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu May 04, 2006 11:47 am

omg that picture!! :( thats so horrible what they did!!

no i haven't got myspace ive got piczo and bebo and hi5 but not myspace! :lol: up until the other day i didn't even know what it was lol it was only when i went on fall out boys one that i knew :lol:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Return to Sisqo