In The Shadoooooooows! Wooo Wooo

Postby megzrsa » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:02 am

:wave: Listening to the Rasmus :lol:
How was everyones easter? Back to school tomorrow! :( I dont wanna go back, im quite happy just not doing any school work :lol:
Hope you are all great after feasting of lots of choc yesterday!!!!!!! Yum! I ate too much roast dinner and cakes and chocolate
Love you all!
Zoe!!!! Thinking of ya babe!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:53 pm

yay the rasmus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: wooo!! love love love em! :lol:
there new album is sooooo gud :nod: in the shadows is still the best though!!

my easter was good! i just played the sims 2 all sunday! :lol: got it on saturday and i'm hooked already! lol!!
i don't wanna go back to college either!! just realised i had sum essay to do for media! oops i'm not that bothered by the subject so i don't think i'll bother! :lol:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:12 am

The sims :lol: In my geography class this morning we were going over preparation for the exams and advice from the exam board is to play the sims! Can you believe it? I thought it was hilarious, but yeah its so we can have some experience of designing towns and new developments, so there you go Sar! Playing Sims is educational :nod:
Are you doing A level Media?
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:09 pm

yea and its the biggest load of sh** ever!! :lol: i didn't get in trouble for not doing the homework so it was alright!

i love the sims! glad to know its educational! seriously you have to play the sims 2 though, they actually get pregnant and have morning sickness! :lol: just been designing my own family and its so much fun! lol! i think i need to get a life! :lol:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Return to Sisqo