Hola!

Postby megzrsa » Wed May 03, 2006 7:20 am

Where are you all? How is everyone? I had a very eventful weekend :rofl: One to remember! Entertained by some lovely Irish boys :wub: Wow yes I just said that :huh:
Have you heard that its gonna be like 25c tomorrow?? :o Wow looks like summer may finally be here!!!!!! Wooooooo
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed May 03, 2006 7:31 am

I'm here, I'm here!

Irish boys, eh? I love accents... even Scottish ones! Which you may consider odd but no one here sounds Scottish to me til I go further North. :rofl:

I wish it'll be that hot here... c'mon Summer!

New Tom tonight. I mean Desperate Housewives! :lol:

Not up to too much. I'm STILL job hunting, filling out applications. Hopefully I'll get something soon!
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed May 03, 2006 7:52 am

Til your up in the Isle of Skye? :lol: Yeah I love accents too and wish I had one! I have an unidentifiable accent, I live in chav land but have a posh accent :lol: niceeeeeee

Yay for Tom, I'm out tonight so I hope I don't miss him!

I may just have a job lined up in the summer at my brothers work :yay: With very very good benefits :P Good luck babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try go for some waitressing jobs, easy money

Ugh I have way too much coursework to do
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu May 04, 2006 11:51 am

How hot was it today!!! i sat outside at college for 2 hours jst soaking up the rays! lol!!

Im good! really tired though! im supposed to be going out with my mate to some bar tonight but i really can't be bothered coz im shattered! im supposed to be meeting her there coz my mum put dinner in for me! (bless her!) but i can't think of anyway to get out of it! when i rang her a min ago she was like ur not guna come are u! :lol:

im still job hunting too claire!! ive got some interviews for a junior legal secretary placement but coz most companies have already recruited ive started looking at just basic secretary/admin jobs to do for a year! such fun! lol!

hope your all ok! :hug:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu May 04, 2006 4:11 pm

I was tanning when I got home today, it was so beatiful! :P Hope you have had a good evening whatever you decided to do Sar! :hug:
Lets keep out fingers crossed for more of this good weather.
Please help me, I am trying to keep myself awake writing about secularisation :huh: its amazingly interesting
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri May 05, 2006 11:26 am

I hung outside pretty much all day today just listening to music, it was so hot and sunny!

Did you catch Desperate Housewives on Wednesday? Tom in the elevator... oh yes! :lol:

I know how you feel Sar. My friend's band are playing tonight and my best friend really wants me to go and I feel I have to because I haven't gone out the last couple of times but I just don't want to.

Plus... I don't think his band is that great. :unsure:

Good luck with the, essay is it? I hate doing work when the weather is so good, sunny days make you sleepy!

So nice to talk to you guys! I still wish Zo would pop in now and again though. I miss my fellow Denzel lover! :(
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat May 06, 2006 11:54 am

i ended up going out but only for a little while! i got my dad to pick me up at 9 coz i wanted to vote! :lol:
i was out last nite and got v.drunk! :lol: it was such a cheap night coz this club i go to send me tickets to get in free all the time and you get a free drink with them and they also send me free champagne tix as well so i only paid for 1 drink which was £2 and then i got my dad to pick me up!! :lol:

why does it have to rain today! i knew the good weather wouldn't last!! lol!!

I wish Zo would pop in too Claire i haven't spoken to her at all this year! :(
Sarah
Supreme Member

Return to Sisqo