Heeeeeeeeey!

Postby megzrsa » Mon May 22, 2006 2:04 pm

Heya! Chatting to lovely Sar now, would be eeeeeeeeven better if you two girlies were here :kiss:
:hug: Sar

i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=17551http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=17551 :shocked: :rofl:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon May 22, 2006 3:39 pm

hi!
it was good chatting 2 u again!! thanx for letting me vent!! :hug:
im talkin to that person from sat nite on msn now!! lol! :ph34r:

girlies we need to have a chat soon its been ages!!!!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu May 25, 2006 3:01 pm

just to give u an update megs! i've decided that were on a 'break' now coz i met up with that boy again on wed and ended up kissing him again whoops! lol! :lol:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri May 26, 2006 10:44 am

:o Sar! :lol: What did Sam say??? And how was the sober snog? :lol:
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri May 26, 2006 11:05 am

well he kinda knew it was coming i think coz ive been funny with him for a while and then on wed he really pissed me off and we had this big argument and yesterday i said to him im still really pissed off with you i really need to clear my head and he didn't really understand and then he was just like so do you want me to give you some space and i was like yea! lol!
and the sober snog was really good!! :P he's a well good kisser! lol!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun May 28, 2006 4:13 pm

:( Sam
:yay: for a good kisser! :lol: Hard to come by!
You doing that test the nation thing? bbc.co.uk/testthenation/Know your planet I got 45 I think out of 60 something when I did it online B) wooo
Where is Claire bear? My DH bud :(
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon May 29, 2006 7:34 am

I'm here Meg! :kiss:

Sorry I've MIA girlies, was away for a few days at a wedding (which was brilliant!) and came back with a horrible throat infection. I'm all stuffed up and gross. Yuck!

I saw Jason Mraz again last night, one of the best gigs, if not the best, I've been to. He brought the whole band with him this time and the energy/atmosphere/crowd/band/music was AMAZING! I don't know if you know but sometimes at gigs in the US Jason takes polaroids of himself and the band and chucks them into the crowd. Well Toca, who is crazy, but so cool... my favourite band member and totally infamous with Mraz fans got his picture taken by Jason and I caught it, it's ace! :lol:

All I need now is to see John Mayer and I think my life will be complete. I wouldn't pass on a post from Zo though, wherever you are... Zo? :yell:

Sar, I'm so out of the loop with all this stuff going on with you. :hug: We HAVE to have an Abs chat!

Ok guys. I'm nervous. My friend told me to keep tonight free weeks ago and he won't tell me why. So, I still have no clue what this "suprise" is. The only thing I can think of is that I really wanted to go see Fall Out Boy again but it sold out so we never got tickets. I mentioned this to him but he said that's not it but he could be double bluffing. I'm just worried about what and why he's doing it because I want us to friends and he's already asked me out once this year. Infact he's asked me out every year for the past 3 years. It's so awkward but he's a really good friend... I just, ahh! I don't want that kind of suprise along with "the" suprise. So um, help! :unsure:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon May 29, 2006 10:10 am

hey girlies!! :hug:
well its back on with sam now, the whole thing with that other 'person' (although it turned out to be 'person's' in the end :huh: ) is over and done with now, turned out he liked my mate more but was trying it with me for the fun of it so were just mates now coz we ave a good time when we go out and i think its better that way, so yea we was clubbin lst nite and i got all teary coz i thought i'd lost sam but i haven't coz he trusts me for some reason :unsure: yea we def need an abs chat girlies so i can fill you all in!!

Claire i wanna know what your 'surprise' is! hopefully it wont be the wrong kind of surprise! but you never can tell with boys coz there so damm confusing!!! <_<
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue May 30, 2006 5:27 pm

Claire!!!!!! :kiss: What was the surprise Claire??? :o I wanna know! Bet it was something cool
Sar! :hug: Awww back on with Sam :yay:

Claire I have had a f***ing amazingly sore throat for like over a week and a half, it got worse when I went out friday night with smoking and knocking back the cocktails and beer wahey! :lol: love me a pint :no: So this weekend I pretty much lost my voice :( I have a husky voice and its gone down to my chest now. Hope your better Claire and yay for a cool wedding!!!!!! Where was it?

On another note, I love Nelly Furtado and her new songs, Maneaters chorus is just mad! I love it!
Sandi Thom's 'Wish I was a punkrocker' is cool too!

I'm sad because two of my mates are leaving, one is going around the world for 6 months and another is going home to Czech for good :( I'm gonna miss her! She is like a big sis :(

Okaaaaaaaay I'm off to bed :sleepy: byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed May 31, 2006 11:00 am

Claire got to see Fall Out Boy!! biatch!! only joking love ya really! :lol:

i think ive got liver damage!! :lol: seriously i spent the whole bank holiday weekend drunk!! i was a dirty stopout on sunday! we went chelmsford and then the boys didn't ave enough for a cab so we walked 5 miles to a travel inn and stayed 7 in a 1 room!! lol! and then me and my mate got the train home the next day and everyone was staring at us coz we was in little shorts and tops!! :lol: yea i aint sad about that boy thing coz it werent like i wanted him as a b/f! we both got fun out of it!! i'll prob end up kissing him again anyway i got off with the rest of his mates at the weekend!! :lol:

Meg my friend is leaving soon too! shes going to canada for good and im well upset!! :(
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed May 31, 2006 1:49 pm

Ok, I still feel we really do need to have an Abs Chat about all your dilemmas Sar! :lol:

Sorry I never called you hun, did you get my comment on MySpace?

Anyway, yes it was Fall Out Boy... so I was right in thinking he had double bluffed me. I feel awful when I think about how much he must have spent. He said it was for my birthday and I'm like "that was in January?" He said he never got me anything but no offense... I wouldn't spend that much on him! :lol:

Aww Meg, Sar... I know what it's like! I'm actually of to visit a friend in London tomorrow!

Well I better go... got to pack and stuff. Sorry couldn't talk more... love you guys though! :hug:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:08 am

aww that is kinda sweet though that he would go to all that trouble!!

yea i got your comment on myspace, i went to leave u one and then my internet froze! :lol:

I saw Sam yesterday! :wub: at this party and its better now that i haven't seen him for a week coz i was pleased to see him if that makes sense :lol: we spend too much time together! lol!

Whereabouts in London are you going Claire?
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:43 am

Holaaaaaaaaa! Beautiful weather! :yay: Guess who fell asleep on her hammock while revising and woke up sunburnt? :no: On my back but its not so bad!

How are you both? :hug: Claire is down south :lol: Aww we are all near each other now then, well kinda :lol:
I'm off to tan :yay: love summer!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:29 am

I know how lovely is this weather!! shame i was working on sat when it was the hottest!! :angry: never mind, i tend to fake my tan anyway! :lol:

im good! my mum's just booked our new york trip for her b'day next year im well excited!! :yay: the flights came out today so we had to book it so me and my dad can get seats with extra leg room!! :lol:

i hope this weather lasts i love it when its all sunny it puts me in a good mood! :lol:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:41 pm

I've wanted to go to New York forever, you'll have a blast Sar!

I know, the weather is amazing - even here in Scotland! :blink:

Anyway, just wanted to say sorry I've been MIA. I'm still busy looking for a job, I'm hoping to get a interview for one that I applied to this week. It's working in one of the art galleries. So fingers crossed for that.

Other than that a lot of my uni friends are coming home now so I'm excited to see them all. I also went to London to see my friend who's at uni there but lives in Cardiff now. Saw The Veronicas while I was there, not sure if you've heard of them. One of them, Lisa, is dating Ashlee Simpson's old boyfriend, Ryan Cabrera. I talked to him on her phone! :lol:

Been tidying the whole house today and lugging the hoover up, down and everywhere. Too hot to do housework in this weather but I wanted to help my mum out. Hopefully going out for drinks tonight and then the cinema tomorrow. What are you guys up to?
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:49 pm

You're going to New York Sar? :o I'm jealous. You better buy loads of fab clothes, bet you will have a great time. :lol: @ the extra leg room. I remember when I had that once and they said 'You have to take your shoes off Miss ..... and be prepared to man the exit in the unlikely event of an emergency! :sprint: uhh no please don't talk about emergencies when I'm sat on a plane.

I'm sat chilling on my laptop in my garden listening to Shakira :lol: I feel so summery!

I've heard of the Veronicas Claire but don't think I have heard any of their music. So you have lots of mates to have fun with now that they are back home for the summer. Have a nice night out Claire :P
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:09 am

Hey girlies!! how hot is it today!! :D but im so hungover and my parents are having a bbq later and ppl are coming round and i dont feel like being social! :lol:

and umm we need a major abs chat!!!! seriously! meg u know that boy i was telling u about and how it had all kind of finished? well i was out with em all last nite and he apologised for the way he acted on that weekend i told u about n that he was only thinkin with his ahem downstairs bits :lol: and that my mate just wudn't leave him alone so in the end he gave in and went off with her and umm he had a big argument with my mate lst nite coz apparantely shes known all along that he likes me but has been tellin me he doesn't and wen she asked him again lst nite she got the ump! so me and him went off and things got a bit heated if u know wot i mean :unsure:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:42 pm

:blowkiss:
Sar :nono: Keep away, sh** though especially as your mate likes him! Anyway we need to talk but I really can't til next week. My first exam is friday morning then 3 more next week :freaked: I shouldn't even be on here.
Ohhhhhhhhhh the place I live is on channel 5 on sunday night 2nd part of a 4 part series. 8pm!!!!!!!!
Watch it! Its about a singing thing on the housing estate next to mine and its called Ivors Choir My moms best mate is in the choir :yay: Its cool cuz I keep seeing people I know on it :lol: My mom will be on it too! haha girlies watch it and you mite see her. She will be in the episode where they perform in a big marquee :P
I really have to get off here :lol: :hug: love ya!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:52 pm

my mate may like him but he wants both of us!! lol! once we've had our abs chat and i've filled u in with all the lil details u'll understand! :lol:
good luck with all ur exams hun! :hug:

and i'll be watching out for ur mum on sun on the telly! :lol:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:30 am

Sorry girlies, I've been busy and haven't had a chance to drop in/organise a chat!

Hopefully next week, yeah?

I had an interview this week to work in one of the art galleries. I'll find out on Monday... really, really hope I get it!

Also, John has a new single... it's up on his MySpace. CHECK IT OUT! :lol:

I'll try and catch your mum on the telly too and Sar, sorry we haven't chatted about all your drama yet.

Soon I promise! :hug:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:28 pm

I want to know the details!
Good luck Claire bear! I'm sure you will get the job. I haven't worked for about a month now, going back a week monday :P bring in some dosh :lol:
Whats Johns new song called?

Girlies do you like Robin Thicke? His new album leaked :yay: Love it! Funky!
My prom is next week, rainbow theme, I'm wearing purple. Love my outfit, shoes yeah :lol:

My mom wasn't on last sunday cuz they were in Italy but I think this sunday she will be. She looks like me but with dark brunette hair with an alice band on her hair I think that day. Look at me with the details :lol:

Got 4 exams done :yay: 1 more to go girlies then its party time
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:44 pm

I got the job! I said I'd do part time, even though I wanted full time, because I really needed the job. So I'm working 4 days a week which is cool with moi because it means I can see my friends and make money! :lol:

Don't know all of the deets though, they said they sent me a letter but I haven't got it yet. :unsure:

You guys watching BB? Next Friday looks like it will be interesting. I love Nikki, I think if I lived with her she'd drive me nuts but in the house she is insane, she's hilarious. I like Pete too!

I haven't heard any of Robin's new stuff but I remember being convinced he must some how actually be Justin in that video of his. :rofl:

Good luck with your last exam hun! John's song is called "Waiting On The World To Change", I love it!

Well, think I'm gonna go watch a movie. But how about Monday or Tues or a day ending in Y for an Abs chat? :P
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:01 pm

well done for getting the job Claire!! :hug:

i left college this week so i am offically a bum! :lol: Meg i don't even know who that Robin person is but i'll be sure to check him out now!

I never watched big bro on friday i was out getting mashed! ;) what happened?

well any day is good for me for an abs chat so its up to u girlies!!

but on a completely different note i finally sorted things out with sam we had a chat coz i realised what was wrong and then i was like yea thats it no more kissing certain people lol, but i ended up kissing sum1 again lst nite!! i fink its coz thats what i used to be like b4 Sam and then i was so out of the loop coz i didn't do it for over a year and now ive kinda got back in2 it again!! i mean i don't just kiss anyone im not a shlaaaag lol but i was talking 2 this boy for ages coz he knew my m8s ex and then i had to go and he was like do i get a kiss goodbye and instead of saying no i did it!!! :unsure: i need to sort it out!! :lol:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:28 am

:lol: Sar yes sort it out love! So you and Sam are good? :hug: I'm glad!
I don't watch BB, its just odd this year :huh:

I remember being convinced he must some how actually be Justin in that video of his
:rofl: Oh Claire I love u!
Horray for the job :yay: that the art gallery one? I went for an interview yesterday just for some extra work but not sure if I'll get it. Its for some film maker guy and his wife. She is really lovely and posh :lol: Anyway I'll have to see

My exam went ok I think, just did the whole write everything I know down in the essay question like i usually do, seems to work :lol: long wait till results!!

My prom is tonight, messed my fake tan up last night, woke up this morning and my brother was like :sprint: Managed to get most of it off and now i'm off to tan outside, 30c today i think :yay: bring it on!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:26 am

yea me and Sam are good now!! :nod: no more kissing ppl!! but I had a horrible dream last night! for some reason we were all in college and he kissed me mate for ages right in front of me and then was like oh i thought it was ok and then was all weird with me! then we ended up in Romford and was running away from something that looks like the girl from the ring!! :lol: :lol:

but apart from the weird bit at the end :lol: i think the rest of it was like showing me that i wouldn't like it if he kissed someone else so i shouldn't do it! :nod:

I know how hot is it today!! its lovely!! ive completely run out of the dry mist fake tan i use and i cannot find it anywhere! i use gel or lotion on my legs and arms but on eveything else i use this mist thing and i've got a party tomorrow n i need to find it bad!! so im on a mission today to find the fake tan!! :lol:

hope you have fun at your prom Meg!!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:01 pm

I can't believe it's been roasting for you lot. <_<

It's been pouring here all day! However, Sunday is supposed to be amazing so me and my mates are planning a trip to the beach!

Have fun at Prom Meg. Sure you'll look awesome! And yeah, it's the art gallery one. Looking forward to finally having some MONEY! :lol:

I'm glad you sorted things out with Sam. Sounds like things are getting back on track now! :hug:

So Abs Chat ... Monday, anyone? :unsure:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:25 pm

yea monday's fine for me!!

i found my fake tan!! :lol: after draggin Sam round all the boots shops everywhere!! lol!!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:17 am

I got a little bit f***ed last nite from vodka, the night just flew by and before we knew it, it was time to leave :( I took lotsa pics and yeah I will upload them onto piczo :P
Monday is good for me so looks like we have an abs chat on. Shall we say 8?
Yay for finding faketan Sar!
Have fun at the beach Claire bear :hug: Hope the weather is gorgeous for you!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:12 am

omg girlies we so need this abs chat! i thought i was guna loose sam last nite! sum so called 'friend' said i was cheating on him after our break and he broke down in tears and this girl i know who know them 'boys' was sticking up for me coz i never did nothing! and omg its so confusing! i was crying as well coz i didn't wanna loose him plus i was f***ed on absyinthe or however u spell it! lol!
its alrite now, but now i duno wot to do about that person who spread that sh** coz wen i spoke to them about it they denied doing it & tried to put the blame on sum1 else!

and its really hot today but newlyweds is on all day on mtv so im torn coz i wanna watch newlyweds and get a tan!! :lol:
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:00 pm

So we didn't end up going to the beach. Not only was it absolutely pouring but there was thunder and lightening too! So basically the worst beach weather baring snow! :lol:

Just ending up playing pool instead and I met someone from primary who says my best friend from then now works at a strip joint. :blink:

Glad you have a good time Meg and I can't wait to see all your pictures and stuff!

Aww Sar, don't worry. We're having this Abs Chat tomorrow and you can vent away! :hug:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Return to Sisqo